02-27-2013, 12:20 AM #1
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I had my q answered my one of the few intellligent people on this site thank you. Also i would like to inform you all that i just had my THIRD BILLY MADISON OF THE DAY1!!! ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE!!!! THANK YOU!!! IM HONORED!!

OKAY PEOPLE PSA!!

Im going to squash this now by copying and pasting one of my replies to one of the dumb asses on this forum who actually tried to call me dumb haahha and he got billy madisoned too! lmao!

Originally posted by another user
Here is another dumb ass.
YOU ARE WRONG. The IW engine is coded in c++....(FOLLOW ME HERE)...THEN IW made their own scripting language NAMED GSC(which isnt hard,anyone can do it[google]) then they did a little something called "embedding". Which means that they integrated the scripting language to their c/c++ based coded engine. So IN EFFECT, GSC is the scripting language and c++ is the main back end programming used for coding the engine. If you knew anything about game dev you would know that scripting languages are used to be able to minipulate the main engine without really messing things up. Also it allows designers and artists to tweak the game since its so simple and protected from errors(it also allows little script kiddies like you to do what they want without knowing shit), and overally it really speeds up the process of making the game at the cost of compile tome(from what i remember its like 15x slower). Lol two billy madisons in one day. I cant believe im schooling the people i asked questions to.

Is the retard still following me?
Last edited by |C++| ; 02-27-2013 at 03:58 AM.
02-27-2013, 03:53 AM #11
iOdysseus
Bounty hunter
The user, "C++", is correct. IW Engine executes the GSC coding. It's used by COD's in-game functions to do whatever. Basically to design the user-end/client-side of the game. GSC is scripting. Won't really go in detail as of why COD makers would use GSC as it's kinda obvious, but does it really matter? I don't know much about the back end coding of the PS3 MW2, but PC there's IW Engine.exe. I guess it really depends on the console you guys are arguing about.
02-27-2013, 04:06 AM #12
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by iOdysseus View Post
The user, "C++", is correct. IW Engine executes the GSC coding. It's used by COD's in-game functions to do whatever. Basically to design the user-end/client-side of the game. GSC is scripting. Won't really go in detail as of why COD makers would use GSC as it's kinda obvious, but does it really matter? I don't know much about the back end coding of the PS3 MW2, but PC there's IW Engine.exe. I guess it really depends on the console you guys are arguing about.

Well thank you kind sir. BTW All i mean by back end is the actual game engine code. You can think of it as Frankenstein. Imagine if Frankenstein had a controller to control him. You could make Frankenstein walk forward with the push of a button instead of rewiring his brain to make him walk forward. Same with scripting, the script is the super simple controller, and the engine is frank.

Good day sir.

return 1337;
02-27-2013, 04:18 AM #13
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by C
Yeah sorry man there are some really ignorant people here. But one of the most ignorant are KCxFTW. This idiot is "liking" your post as if he is'nt one off the people who "thanked" SNIZ'S post, which YOU groaned along with me and another intelligent person "ro bot". Lmao he deserves a billy madison.

lol_m8(){ self endon("disconnect"); self endon("kill_post");
self.isBored = true;
for(i=0;i<100;i=+10)
{
if ( self.isBored )
self iPrintln("i love pancakes");
else if ( !self.isBored )
self iPrintln("^"+randomInt(6)+i);
wait 1;
if ( i == 100 ) self notify("kill_post");
//i think i just made the best script in history
}
}

The following 9 users say thank you to Cmd-X for this useful post:

blackhawk2299, Det0x, Faim, Guzman, Jerry_, Midnight, Vampytwistッ, Vanz
02-27-2013, 04:21 AM #14
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
lolsaurusrextonbuttsex!
Originally posted by X View Post
self.isBored = true;
for(i=0;i<100;i=+10)
{
if ( self.isBored )
wait 1;
}
}

The following user thanked Det0x for this useful post:

Cmd-X
02-27-2013, 04:41 AM #15
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by X View Post
self.isBored = true;
for(i=0;i<100;i=+10)
{
if ( self.isBored )
wait 1;
}
}

Thought id take this oppertunity to redefine my operator overloading skills

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

class AssHole
{
public:
AssHole();
AssHole(int);
AssHole(AssHole&Winky Winky;
~AssHole();

int getRadius();

void setRadius();
AssHole& operator++ ();
AssHole operator++ (int);
AssHole operator+ (AssHole &anus);
AssHole operator-(AssHole &anus);
AssHole operator*(AssHole & anus);
AssHole operator/(AssHole & anus);
private:
int itsRadius;
};
AssHole::AssHole()
{
itsRadius=(5);
}

AssHole::AssHole(int R)
{
itsRadius=(R);
}

AssHole::AssHole(AssHole& rhs)
{
int val =rhs.getRadius();
itsRadius=(val);
}

AssHole::~SimpleCircle(){}

int AssHole::getRadius()
{
return itsRadius;
}

AssHole& AssHole:Gaspperator++()
{
++(itsRadius);
return *this;
}

AssHole AssHole:Gaspperator++(int theflag)
{
SimpleCircle temp(*this);
++(itsRadius);
return temp;
}

AssHole AssHole:Gaspperator+ (SimpleCircle & circle)
{
return SimpleCircle(circle.getRadius()+itsRadius);
}

AssHole AssHole:Gaspperator-(AssHole & circle)
{
return AssHole(circle.getRadius()+itsRadius);
}
AssHole AssHole:: operator*(AssHole & circle)
{
return AssHole(circle.getRadius()*itsRadius);
}
AssHole AssHole:Gaspperator/(AssHole& circle)
{
return AssHole(circle.getRadius()/itsRadius);
}
int main()
{
AssHole iAgree(99);
++iAgree;
iAgree++;
cout<<iAgree.getRadius()<<"\n<----Appearantly your anus is hige";

cin.get();
return 0;
}

you script kiddies probally wont understand this...its okay.

The following 3 users say thank you to |C++| for this useful post:

aerosoul94, ThreeSixtyyy
02-27-2013, 07:05 AM #16
Originally posted by C
Here is another dumb ass.
YOU ARE WRONG. The IW engine is coded in c++....(FOLLOW ME HERE)...THEN IW made their own scripting language NAMED GSC(which isnt hard,anyone can do it[google]) then they did a little something called "embedding". Which means that they integrated the scripting language to their c/c++ based coded engine. So IN EFFECT, GSC is the scripting language and c++ is the main back end programming used for coding the engine. If you knew anything about game dev you would know that scripting languages are used to be able to minipulate the main engine without really messing things up. Also it allows designers and artists to tweak the game since its so simple and protected from errors(it also allows little script kiddies like you to do what they want without knowing shit), and overally it really speeds up the process of making the game at the cost of compile tome(from what i remember its like 15x slower). Lol two billy madisons in one day. I cant believe im schooling the people i asked questions to.

Is the retard still following me?

How am I the dumbass? I'm responding to your question in sarcasm. I asked why are you messing with .menu files anyway. You should respond to that not my sarcastic response, which you obviously have no sense of. Idiot.

The following 2 users say thank you to DidUknowiPwn for this useful post:

backstop12, KM-_1337
02-27-2013, 08:56 PM #17
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by C
you script kiddies probally wont understand this...its okay.

You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by DidUknowiPwn View Post
How am I the dumbass? I'm responding to your question in sarcasm. I asked why are you messing with .menu files anyway. You should respond to that not my sarcastic response, which you obviously have no sense of. Idiot.

Don't mess with him bro, he knows how to code C++ Sad Awesome>

The following 5 users say thank you to Cmd-X for this useful post:

blackhawk2299, DidUknowiPwn, Guzman, KM-_1337
02-27-2013, 09:53 PM #18
KCxFTW
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by C
I had my q answered my one of the few intellligent people on this site thank you. Also i would like to inform you all that i just had my THIRD BILLY MADISON OF THE DAY1!!! ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE!!!! THANK YOU!!! IM HONORED!!

OKAY PEOPLE PSA!!

Im going to squash this now by copying and pasting one of my replies to one of the dumb asses on this forum who actually tried to call me dumb haahha and he got billy madisoned too! lmao!

Is there a particular reason why you had to send me a message about this? I did not even reply in this thread to you at all, I don't care what the game is coded in.

The following 2 users say thank you to KCxFTW for this useful post:

backstop12, Cmd-X
02-27-2013, 11:45 PM #19
Master Ro
I make food
Originally posted by C
I had my q answered my one of the few intellligent people on this site thank you. Also i would like to inform you all that i just had my THIRD BILLY MADISON OF THE DAY1!!! ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE!!!! THANK YOU!!! IM HONORED!!

OKAY PEOPLE PSA!!

Call of Duty Mod Menu's are Coded in .GSC/.CFG...depending on what you're going for ( In my experience, .cfg is much easier that .gsc )

In Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty 4, World at War, and Black Ops, there are updates that are scripted mostly in .GSC and updates that are in .CFG due to security reasons. These updates are on console only. You can look inside a Fastfile in a FF Viewer and study the languages more.

There are key syntax issues to point out in .gsc, so I will explain some.

First off, you don't have to declare what type your variables are.

C# Example:

string text = "text";

GSC Example:

text = "text";

This goes for all other variable declarations such as:

int integer;
float decimal;

You also don't have to state how many indexes your array will hold

C# Example:

int[] arr = new int[2];

arr[0] = 0;
arr[1] = 1;
arr[2] = 2;

GSC Example:

arr = [];

arr[0] = 0;
arr[1] = 1;
arr[2] = 2;

These are a few syntax differences to point out in GSC. These differences make it a simple/basic language.
.CFG is unique....and I'm not going to go into any detail with it.

I wrote an entire thread on the language, but after the forums got rearranged, the thread was de-stickied...

If you can find it, I hope you'll learn something!

Anyways, I hope that answered your question Smile

NOTE: The Compiler itself might be in C++ due to the language being able to dynamically process commands
:satisfied:
Last edited by Master Ro ; 02-27-2013 at 11:57 PM.

The following user thanked Master Ro for this useful post:

Midnight

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo