Post: Court Ordered Temporary Restraining Order Granted Against Geohot
01-28-2011, 12:47 AM #1
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

My how the tables have turned once again. A surprising turn of events occurred the other day. In regards with the court case between George Hotz (Geohot) and the Sony Corporation. The Judge overhearing the case actually went into the favor of Sony Corporation.

The judge decided California did indeed have jurisdiction of the case and granted Sony's request for a temporary restraining order (TRO) against George Hotz.

What does this mean? It means that he has to surrender his PC's, PlayStation 3 consoles and just basically anything he used while hacking into the PlayStation 3 console/gaming equipment.

So in this thread I would like to see what your comments about this is. Do you feel bad for him or do you agree? Can't wait to see what you guys have to comment on.

You can Read more by Downloading the Legal Documents You must login or register to view this content.

Any More Information Regarding these issues can be found You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
01-28-2011, 05:07 AM #29
mrSBdunk
Pokemon Trainer
Well I was thinking about using geohots jailbreak but now im kinda 2nd guessing it
01-28-2011, 05:16 AM #30
damnn that sucks......
01-28-2011, 05:16 AM #31
HtD
Dark Knight
Im surprised this actually happened.
01-28-2011, 05:19 AM #32
BiNaRY-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by HtD View Post
Im surprised this actually happened.

I'm not..,........

The following user thanked BiNaRY- for this useful post:

WhatsaN00B
01-28-2011, 05:28 AM #33
Man he broke the law, he got served but those things are his property, the most they could do is tell him not to hack it they can't take it away thats bullshit!
01-28-2011, 05:29 AM #34
Originally posted by Collapse View Post
Man he broke the law, he got served but those things are his property, the most they could do is tell him not to hack it they can't take it away thats bullshit!

actually they could, but they shouldn't have.

GEOHOTZ FTW!

The following user thanked ImperfectioN for this useful post:

Collapse
01-28-2011, 05:55 AM #35
WhatsaN00B
Can’t trickshot me!
LOL here come the flame brigade, nobody side with Sony or you'll get flamed.
01-28-2011, 06:02 AM #36
A_Fast_Black_Guy
A.K.A BigDaddyMagnum
In the end, he knew what he was up against, and he just came up short. :(
01-28-2011, 06:25 AM #37
NormL
Owner of The REAL eXp LLC
sucks he is basically getting thrown under the bus. but...when you play with fire, you get burned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo