03-08-2013, 02:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I´m a GT5 drifter and my only interest in the hybrid scene is to be able to modify my drift cars and use them online. Im seeing some amazing advances such as HP Multipliers, Engine Swaps, Drivetrain Swaps, Chassis Swaps and even turning paintable those cars unable to paint. Of course im pretty newbie in this scene and im just starting to download the softwares to then start to understand how to mess around my save.

But i was thinking here about wings. We have many cars with manufacture model wings. And i hate most of these wings. And when i insert any sort of spoiler (normaly there are 3 models to choose), the original spoiler goes off and its replaced by the new one.

So in theory if i want to make a RX-7 efini completly wingless, is this possible? Does anybody already tried to remove completly wings from a GT-R? No mater if its premium or standard, there are a lot of cars witch removable wings.

What u guys think?
Doable or not?

EDIT:

Noob questions:
1 - Is it better to before mod cars, should i use a car completly stock, maxed or doesn´t matter in the process?
2 - What kind of problems you had while tunning (upgrading and finetuning) a modded car?
Last edited by LazyLiquid ; 03-11-2013 at 03:08 PM.
03-10-2013, 01:05 AM #20
I got this to work. However, is there a way to be wingless and remove the downforce? The GT-R looks so clean without the wing, but it jumps up to 559 PP from 550, and it is a dedicated 550 car for my racing league.
03-10-2013, 01:22 AM #21
ROYALEFATALE
Do a barrel roll!
just go one number above what is available for the car, so for the Supra since it only has 2 wings which is a value of 02 put 03 and it will be gone.
03-10-2013, 01:25 AM #22
Originally posted by ROYALEFATALE View Post
just go one number above what is available for the car, so for the Supra since it only has 2 wings which is a value of 02 put 03 and it will be gone.

Come again? 3 comes after two?
03-10-2013, 01:27 AM #23
ROYALEFATALE
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by KalamitY View Post
Come again? 3 comes after two?

say your car has 2 aftermarket wing options, if you pick the first of the two you'll see an 02 on that line, if you have the second wing equipped you'll see an 03, to remove all wings just input 04.......in the case of only one aftermarket wing option it would be an 02 in that place when you have it equipped so you would change to 03 to remove it, etc, it depends on how many aftermarket wings are available for the car.
03-10-2013, 01:31 AM #24
say your car has 2 aftermarket wing options, if you pick the first of the two you'll see an 02 on that line, if you have the second wing equipped you'll see an 03, to remove all wings just input 04.......in the case of only one aftermarket wing option it would be an 02 in that place when you have it equipped so you would change to 03 to remove it, etc, it depends on how many aftermarket wings are available for the car.

I was joking dude, needed a good laugh and got one it seems.
03-10-2013, 01:32 AM #25
SnoopDenver
Do a barrel roll!

From what I've seen Type A is 00 39 00 01, Type B 00 39 00 02, Type C 00 39 00 03, ect... So if your car has only Type A for an upgrade you put 00 39 00 02 to get rid of the wing. If the car has Type A, Type B available you put in 00 39 00 03 to get rid of the wing, ect.
03-10-2013, 01:33 AM #26
ROYALEFATALE
Do a barrel roll!
the only value that needs changed is the 01, 02, or 03, the rest of those bytes don't matter even though they change when switching wings...
03-10-2013, 01:35 AM #27
SiewayzSnowy
Save Point
I've figured out with the aftermarket wings, but am now trying to make the RE-AMEMIYA Rx7 wingless but having no luck, is it possible to do as ovbs this does not have an aftermarket wing?

i've tryed 01, 02 ect...
03-10-2013, 01:41 AM #28
jonjo97s
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by LazyLiquid View Post
I´m a GT5 drifter and my only interest in the hybrid scene is to be able to modify my drift cars and use them online. Im seeing some amazing advances such as HP Multipliers, Engine Swaps, Drivetrain Swaps, Chassis Swaps and even turning paintable those cars unable to paint. Of course im pretty newbie in this scene and im just starting to download the softwares to then start to understand how to mess around my save.

But i was thinking here about wings. We have many cars with manufacture model wings. And i hate most of these wings. And when i insert any sort of spoiler (normaly there are 3 models to choose), the original spoiler goes off and its replaced by the new one.

So in theory if i want to make a RX-7 efini completly wingless, is this possible? Does anybody already tried to remove completly wings from a GT-R? No mater if its premium or standard, there are a lot of cars witch removable wings.

What u guys think?
Doable or not?

tried with an evo didnt seem to work...:(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo