03-08-2013, 02:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I´m a GT5 drifter and my only interest in the hybrid scene is to be able to modify my drift cars and use them online. Im seeing some amazing advances such as HP Multipliers, Engine Swaps, Drivetrain Swaps, Chassis Swaps and even turning paintable those cars unable to paint. Of course im pretty newbie in this scene and im just starting to download the softwares to then start to understand how to mess around my save.

But i was thinking here about wings. We have many cars with manufacture model wings. And i hate most of these wings. And when i insert any sort of spoiler (normaly there are 3 models to choose), the original spoiler goes off and its replaced by the new one.

So in theory if i want to make a RX-7 efini completly wingless, is this possible? Does anybody already tried to remove completly wings from a GT-R? No mater if its premium or standard, there are a lot of cars witch removable wings.

What u guys think?
Doable or not?

EDIT:

Noob questions:
1 - Is it better to before mod cars, should i use a car completly stock, maxed or doesn´t matter in the process?
2 - What kind of problems you had while tunning (upgrading and finetuning) a modded car?
Last edited by LazyLiquid ; 03-11-2013 at 03:08 PM.
03-11-2013, 02:58 AM #56
ROYALEFATALE
Do a barrel roll!
*hint* the same way you can remove wings you can remove other aero as well, made an S15 with no front bumper, etc

03-11-2013, 03:22 AM #57
SiewayzSnowy
Save Point
Originally posted by ROYALEFATALE View Post
*hint* the same way you can remove wings you can remove other aero as well, made an S15 with no front bumper, etc

Yo royle dont supose you fancy PM'in me those values please cba compareing saves :P
03-11-2013, 03:36 AM #58
ROYALEFATALE
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SiewayzSnowy View Post
Yo royle dont supose you fancy PM'in me those values please cba compareing saves :P

*hint* just like the wing, the front/rear bumpers are also aero available in GT Auto with the same values given to them...
03-11-2013, 03:56 AM #59
SiewayzSnowy
Save Point
Originally posted by ROYALEFATALE View Post
*hint* just like the wing, the front/rear bumpers are also aero available in GT Auto with the same values given to them...

Ive found the right hex's just trying to figure out the right value?
03-11-2013, 05:20 AM #60
ROYALEFATALE
Do a barrel roll!
just so you know it will only remove what is changed by the aero, if the aero only adds a lip you won't see any difference really, if it changes the entire front bumper like the S15 or DC5 then the entire thing will be gone...
03-11-2013, 12:37 PM #61
Bounkass
Are you high?
Originally posted by SnoopDenver View Post
From what I've seen Type A is 00 39 00 01, Type B 00 39 00 02, Type C 00 39 00 03, ect... So if your car has only Type A for an upgrade you put 00 39 00 02 to get rid of the wing. If the car has Type A, Type B available you put in 00 39 00 03 to get rid of the wing, ect.

Damnit. I tried to remove the wing dozons of times with the R33, no result. 3 upgrade wings available, so I typed in 00 39 00 04, nothing. FFUUUU

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by DJ
just a friendly tip.

the car won't show up as wingless when viewed from the garage, but it will show up as wingless when driven and when viewed at GT Auto.

so don't trust the garage when checking if a car has a wing or not :>

SHIT, that's what I've been doing wrong then! xD

Edit: OHHH!! This is just plain stupid, lol. I've tried everything... Nothing works! Is there something special I need to do before the wing gets removed? Like changing cars or anything?
Last edited by Bounkass ; 03-11-2013 at 01:07 PM.
03-11-2013, 12:46 PM #62
anyone get a wing to remove that has a rear brake light on it? thats my only difficulty
03-11-2013, 12:49 PM #63
Bounkass
Are you high?
Originally posted by jakkub View Post
anyone get a wing to remove that has a rear brake light on it? thats my only difficulty

Doesn't the S15 have a brake light in it's wing?
03-11-2013, 12:52 PM #64
yes i got it now the s15 didnt wanna come off with 03-10 but with 01 it did damn that was annoying haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo