03-08-2013, 02:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I´m a GT5 drifter and my only interest in the hybrid scene is to be able to modify my drift cars and use them online. Im seeing some amazing advances such as HP Multipliers, Engine Swaps, Drivetrain Swaps, Chassis Swaps and even turning paintable those cars unable to paint. Of course im pretty newbie in this scene and im just starting to download the softwares to then start to understand how to mess around my save.

But i was thinking here about wings. We have many cars with manufacture model wings. And i hate most of these wings. And when i insert any sort of spoiler (normaly there are 3 models to choose), the original spoiler goes off and its replaced by the new one.

So in theory if i want to make a RX-7 efini completly wingless, is this possible? Does anybody already tried to remove completly wings from a GT-R? No mater if its premium or standard, there are a lot of cars witch removable wings.

What u guys think?
Doable or not?

EDIT:

Noob questions:
1 - Is it better to before mod cars, should i use a car completly stock, maxed or doesn´t matter in the process?
2 - What kind of problems you had while tunning (upgrading and finetuning) a modded car?
Last edited by LazyLiquid ; 03-11-2013 at 03:08 PM.
03-10-2013, 02:54 PM #47
Just some more cars with removed wings/spoilers, hope you like them!

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X You must login or register to view this content.

Subaru Impreza WRX STI '10 (Sedan) [
IMG]https://img546.imageshack.us/img546/6518/kyotoshorenin.png[/IMG]

Now there are two cars where the change is not too noticeable at the first glance...

VW Golf VI GTI
You must login or register to view this content.

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG

Thanks for watching...
03-10-2013, 03:04 PM #48
CJDA9
Keeper
If you create a new thumbnail for the car it will show up wingless in your garage, Also if you update your car data.
:y:

edit:Anyone figure out how to remove down force from from a race car chassis?
03-10-2013, 03:07 PM #49
Hi there, just some more cars with removed wings:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X

Subaru Impreza WRX STI '10 (Sedan) You must login or register to view this content.

Now there are two cars where the change is not too noticeable at the first glance...

VW Golf VI GTI

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG

Thanks for watching..
Last edited by -Daimler- ; 03-10-2013 at 03:14 PM.
03-10-2013, 08:31 PM #50
Has anybody successfully removed the wing on a standard car yet?
03-10-2013, 10:04 PM #51
ROYALEFATALE
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SmokeyLungz View Post

not that i know of, i think they are modeled differently, with the winged version being the only ones ported from GT4 lol

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

ps. what value should be input for cars with 3 aftermarket wing options? for example the R33 has 3 and they read as 01, 02, and 03, i tried both 00 and 04 both result in the stock wing....
03-10-2013, 11:35 PM #52
Originally posted by SmokeyLungz View Post

Yes a few people have them now, proof they are removable is in the game : )
03-10-2013, 11:43 PM #53
Maccer
Keeper
Originally posted by ROYALEFATALE View Post

[/COLOR]ps. what value should be input for cars with 3 aftermarket wing options? for example the R33 has 3 and they read as 01, 02, and 03, i tried both 00 and 04 both result in the stock wing....

I'm trying to de-spoiler this now, and having no luck also, liek you tryed 00 and 04, then 05, 06, then I just started trying random numbers, all resulted in the stock wing being fitted, if you have managed to do it now please let me know what you did.
03-11-2013, 12:04 AM #54
Originally posted by SnoopDenver View Post
0000E930 : FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 39 00
0000E940 : 02

That's the wing

im trying to do my dc2 01 but i put the 3rd wing and it shows 03 but and i change it to 04 and it wont work help
03-11-2013, 12:08 AM #55
Doing this will also open doors towards skin/vinyl swaps.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo