03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
10-30-2013, 04:26 AM #1208
predator13
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by k View Post
You'd have to change the experience points as well to reflect level 40. As I haven't used 1.3.1 for ages, I can't recall if it will allow you to change the experience points as well. In 2.0, it will be done automatically..

Nope, I don´t see anything option like "Change the experience points" or something like this... :(
No problem....
In your future release try, if its possible, add all cars with "one click option"... Winky Winky

Good work!!!!
10-30-2013, 08:59 AM #1209
how dd u get so much HP??????????
10-30-2013, 02:39 PM #1210
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by NGU
will your 2.0 work with new update bro

What exactly do you mean? Bypassing any limitation implemented by PD in Patch 2.15?
It will allow you to change almost anything on your cars, like in 1.3.1. If these values are reset to default by PD upon loading/entering the car whatsoever, is up to them. I can't bypass their code on the PS3 by editing a savegame..
Current state of GE2 is, I can directly access and edit every car in a 2.15 SaveGame Garage.

Originally posted by predator13 View Post
Nope, I don´t see anything option like "Change the experience points" or something like this... :(
No problem....
In your future release try, if its possible, add all cars with "one click option"... Winky Winky
Good work!!!!

Too bad. You'll have to wait or edit your Experience Points by other means like hex editing Winky Winky
Adding all cars with a single button is an easy task. Regardless of adding them as gift tickets or directly as new cars into the garage without watching an endless car delivery galore Happy

I'm going to open a new thread taking feature requests for GE2, once it is in a state where everything that was planned is working.

The following user thanked q-k for this useful post:

NGU GHOST
10-30-2013, 10:20 PM #1211
Default Avatar
grimmm
So 2.15 is bullshit and unnecessary... It's just making war and now your going to have everyone on gt6 wanting to hack because they are quitting till they get gt6....so many people have quit GT5 because of purists and polyphony lol

This 2.15 patch could fuck with gt6 sales.. I just don't see the point it was useless
10-30-2013, 11:12 PM #1212
Patching GT5 won't affect GT6 sales in the least. While I did enjoy creating unique car, losing the ability to do so hasn't ruined the game for me in the slightest.
10-31-2013, 06:21 AM #1213
Only with hack makes the game fun
11-02-2013, 08:12 PM #1214
Ryuji
Haxor!
I preferred to remain in version 2.11 and continue to create unique cars. I enjoy it more than playing online. it's a shame they have decided to remove the only thing really worth. rather than declare war, should further improve the game. hopefully in gt6 have listened to our criticisms and offering us more and better options for customization and better AI
11-02-2013, 08:56 PM #1215
JK83
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by CITYCOMET View Post
Only with hack makes the game fun

You don't have even youtube chanel now what to advertise :vince:

Anyway I'v\we decided not share anything we\ I'v figured (Who knows have I\we figured anything?), I leave something now for others just avoid asshole youtube claims.
So just let countdown start now..one pro tip, it's not in cardata.

Good luck Outie
Last edited by JK83 ; 11-02-2013 at 09:14 PM.
11-03-2013, 03:55 AM #1216
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
You don't have even youtube chanel now what to advertise :vince:

Anyway I'v\we decided not share anything we\ I'v figured (Who knows have I\we figured anything?), I leave something now for others just avoid asshole youtube claims.
So just let countdown start now..one pro tip, it's not in cardata.

Good luck Outie

Hi JK,
first ill like to apologize to you and Luca for letting you guys down while we were gone test Luca's new version. i lost my dad few weeks back and didn't feel like testing at that time but now i'm back.
i allready did some testing on the cardata but like you mentioned, nothing is happening.
one thing i noticed is that my M3 chrome and SLS stealth still has a turbo on it but no enginesound...
i also noticed some changes on other places but didn't look in to that. i now know what to do...

cheers and again, my apologises.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo