03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
11-06-2013, 11:13 PM #1226
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
thx for the support guys, mutch appreciated!

i dont know if you are also looking to find a way to be able to mod again but i spend several hours messing arround with the cardata itself but no succes so far.

i also compared a save (only 1 onmoded car) from before the update and the same save after the update. the only difference i found was something about a 'primary key' but i didn't mess with it yet.

i had to update brute force to 4.2.9 to be able to decrypt GTA5 and it now have some issues. when i decrypt GT5 an dubbel klick on it, it shows me some decromprased files. that is a problem i'm gonna have to solve to be able to use brute properly.

cheers and thx again.

A primary key may refer to a value that denotes a file belonging to a particular car. In other words, if the files do not match the primary key it will reset. I would bank on the primary key being in the body file because cars with a body swap have their files reset to match that body.

The following user thanked voodoovaj for this useful post:

DoN-WaKiTa
11-09-2013, 10:16 PM #1227
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
I'm thinking about, when GE2 is released (to a point where I'm satisfied with it and all comprehensible user suggestions are implemented) and PD/Sony decide to shut down the GT5 online services, I'll write a "definite guide to the GT5 savegame"..
I have this idea for quite some time now, with the primary target that I'm not forgetting anything that I've learned from the savegames. Which is a LOT and I could even teach other people to make use of my knowledge Woot

@vodoovaj: you're throwing dice.. Smile

*EDIT*
B-Spec research for GE2: done.
There are still some chainging values left. I guess they apply to on how fast a driver is built up, but this is just a guess.
I'll implement these values and pass their final discovery to the community Smile
Last edited by q-k ; 11-09-2013 at 10:36 PM.
11-28-2013, 05:33 PM #1228
Edit: Deleted.
Last edited by Sonygamer455 ; 12-14-2013 at 08:04 PM.
02-17-2014, 08:50 PM #1229
Originally posted by k View Post
I'm thinking about, when GE2 is released (to a point where I'm satisfied with it and all comprehensible user suggestions are implemented) and PD/Sony decide to shut down the GT5 online services, I'll write a "definite guide to the GT5 savegame"..
I have this idea for quite some time now, with the primary target that I'm not forgetting anything that I've learned from the savegames. Which is a LOT and I could even teach other people to make use of my knowledge Woot

@vodoovaj: you're throwing dice.. Smile

*EDIT*
B-Spec research for GE2: done.
There are still some chainging values left. I guess they apply to on how fast a driver is built up, but this is just a guess.
I'll implement these values and pass their final discovery to the community Smile

Any update on this B-Spec stuff? It sounds reaaaaally interesting.
02-17-2014, 09:14 PM #1230
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
I have ceased development on GE2 for something else..

There is still a lot of stuff missing on it. As I'm not a friend of unfinished work, I've put it aside for now.
02-21-2014, 04:26 PM #1231
Default Avatar
wanzer
Help me clear up something guys.

If I dont mod hybrids but give myself 1000.000.000 cr, tons of paints, 40lv, and a few cars.
Do I still have to keep away from online portion of the game?

Also what does online mean exactly? Is it only multiplayer and seasonals or I should avoid news page, OCD and basically everything that means communicating between my PS3 and GT server?
03-31-2014, 06:54 PM #1232
Originally posted by wanzer View Post
Help me clear up something guys.

If I dont mod hybrids but give myself 1000.000.000 cr, tons of paints, 40lv, and a few cars.
Do I still have to keep away from online portion of the game?

Also what does online mean exactly? Is it only multiplayer and seasonals or I should avoid news page, OCD and basically everything that means communicating between my PS3 and GT server?

Nope. Nothing will happen to you at all, you can go online and everything. Just do not use the "secret menu." that can get you banned.
03-31-2014, 09:39 PM #1233
giosnp
Gobble
Is there a way to make hybrids with the 2.15 patch? Any answer will be much appreciated.
04-01-2014, 06:34 PM #1234
Originally posted by giosnp View Post
Is there a way to make hybrids with the 2.15 patch? Any answer will be much appreciated.

IMHO, the only way is to delete all game data (not the saves!) [about 12GB or so] and install all patches 'till 2.12 (you have to cancel after patch 21 (not sure about the exact number)). The only problem ist, that you can't go only anymore, but the servers will be closed in May anyway. I did this a few weeks ago and it works great!

A great tool, thanks for creating and sharing.

Nevertheless, I have also a few questions:
- Is there a way, that my 75,000 kW Red Bull X2010 doesn't make a wheelie at the beginning?
- Is there a way to hack the gears, so the top speed is higher than ~1,600 Km/h (975 mph)?

- Anyone else noticed, that the 120 second nitrous multiplies you kW (BHP) with about 60? My RedBulk now has ~4.4 Million kW Happy (but is undrivable...)

EDIT: Solved the problem with the wheelie by making the X2010 a FF car. But now the acceleration ist "bad" compared to a X2010 with the standard drivetrain... Happy
Last edited by UgambeMibambe ; 04-11-2014 at 12:29 PM. Reason: .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo