03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
11-04-2013, 11:16 PM #1217
Sofly00
Pokemon Trainer
Bump let's get find a way to mod again cheers
11-04-2013, 11:20 PM #1218
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
cheers and again, my apologises.

This is nothing you should or need to apologise for. Sometimes life just happens and your only chance is to watch it happen, while you're completely out of control. I guess every human being with a sense of respect would have understood your explanation of your absence.

My sincerest condolences :(
11-04-2013, 11:23 PM #1219
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Sofly00 View Post
Bump let's get find a way to mod again cheers

I'm currently busy on detailed b-spec research for GE2. If you happen to find anything interesting, go ahead Winky Winky
11-04-2013, 11:26 PM #1220
Sofly00
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by k View Post
I'm currently busy on detailed b-spec research for GE2. If you happen to find anything interesting, go ahead Winky Winky

Haha I'm not as professional as you guys man but if anything I see interesting will post it up thanks and good luck
11-04-2013, 11:35 PM #1221
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
It's just, personally I couldn't care less for HP hacking and stuff. That's why I'm not really interested in finding other "exploits" atm for 2.15 and thus am not busy with that. Looking at the fact that GT6 is not far away anymore.

I prefer to perform other research on GT5 (and sometimes have a smile at what PD coded) and continue coding on GE2 Smile
11-05-2013, 12:58 AM #1222
Sofly00
Pokemon Trainer
It's just, personally I couldn't care less for HP hacking and stuff. That's why I'm not really interested in finding other "exploits" atm for 2.15 and thus am not busy with that. Looking at the fact that GT6 is not far away anymore.

I prefer to perform other research on GT5 (and sometimes have a smile at what PD coded) and continue coding on GE2 Smile

Yea I hear you man I used to mod cars for a wider chassi/stance /realistic HP stuff like that man
11-05-2013, 05:21 PM #1223
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
This is nothing you should or need to apologise for. Sometimes life just happens and your only chance is to watch it happen, while you're completely out of control. I guess every human being with a sense of respect would have understood your explanation of your absence.

My sincerest condolences :(

thx for the support guys, mutch appreciated!

i dont know if you are also looking to find a way to be able to mod again but i spend several hours messing arround with the cardata itself but no succes so far.

i also compared a save (only 1 onmoded car) from before the update and the same save after the update. the only difference i found was something about a 'primary key' but i didn't mess with it yet.

i had to update brute force to 4.2.9 to be able to decrypt GTA5 and it now have some issues. when i decrypt GT5 an dubbel klick on it, it shows me some decromprased files. that is a problem i'm gonna have to solve to be able to use brute properly.

cheers and thx again.
11-05-2013, 06:58 PM #1224
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
i dont know if you are also looking to find a way to be able to mod again but i spend several hours messing arround with the cardata itself but no succes so far.

i also compared a save (only 1 onmoded car) from before the update and the same save after the update. the only difference i found was something about a 'primary key' but i didn't mess with it yet.

I didn't look into modding at all for a long time. I'm really just researching B-Spec stuff atm. But I've found some interesting facts about it that weren't mentioned in the picture (which has some wrong marks) of the B-Spec editing thread (the max values of braking/cornering/precision/mental/physical force are quite different). I've discovered the byte influencing the drivers dropping of force when he normally reaches the end of his career.
I think I will complete my research on it in the next two or three days. I wanted to check out some other stuff and finally determine when the career peaks. I'm really glad ramanujan disclosed the setup of suits and helmets in detail Smile

i had to update brute force to 4.2.9 to be able to decrypt GTA5 and it now have some issues. when i decrypt GT5 an dubbel klick on it, it shows me some decromprased files. that is a problem i'm gonna have to solve to be able to use brute properly.

I also updated BruteForce for GTA5 Happy I also have some issues with it since then. Only help I can offer is, click on the upper selection again (where the savegame and its path are shown). BruteForce will happily decrypt and encrypt (all files) again after selecting the savegame again..
11-06-2013, 05:31 AM #1225
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
I didn't look into modding at all for a long time. I'm really just researching B-Spec stuff atm. But I've found some interesting facts about it that weren't mentioned in the picture (which has some wrong marks) of the B-Spec editing thread (the max values of braking/cornering/precision/mental/physical force are quite different). I've discovered the byte influencing the drivers dropping of force when he normally reaches the end of his career.
I think I will complete my research on it in the next two or three days. I wanted to check out some other stuff and finally determine when the career peaks. I'm really glad ramanujan disclosed the setup of suits and helmets in detail Smile

I also updated BruteForce for GTA5 Happy I also have some issues with it since then. Only help I can offer is, click on the upper selection again (where the savegame and its path are shown). BruteForce will happily decrypt and encrypt (all files) again after selecting the savegame again..

i used the pictures that floats arround on NGU and it's indeed of. i don't remember correctly but you had to move some bytes sideways to get the correct result.

for brute; you can also double click on the files but don't accept to decrypt it. when HXD pop ups, than decrypt it and click on the HXD pop-upwindow and it works like it should.

cheers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo