08-31-2014, 12:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup guys,

I wanted to let you guys know that GT6 saves are successfully decrpyted.
Want proof?

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to dr1ft3r this is his save data, and was the only user to send me a save. The other thread I posted was just arguing and other stuff and should be ashamed of yourself. You could of made everthing a bit easier.

I would like to thank a good friend of mine aswell.

Expect something in the future Winky Winky
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 09-02-2014 at 07:40 AM.

The following 39 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

alexnipi, AlienPrime, Blah12543, Breww, BRIZZEL, Chuck_mac, cjdb5, Costas1, csgui, cuda0582, dr1ft3r, e_dub64, elgolumm, Elston87, FarSideX, Fizzy Joon, HaTeRM4NR33T, herpycherp, jordanhumphries, KINGMANI, land161, Marco_Legend, Misslehead, Norway-_-1999, pink1, PinKPanther1020, predator13, SHAkA, smuttysy, SnakeBitteni, Sofly00, Jon Snow, t3h, Tetsu_X, therifboy, Thirst, Tycoon, yussuaif

The following 2 users groaned at Red-EyeX32 for this awful post:

Obris, ohTrashy
09-21-2014, 11:29 PM #101
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Re-encrypting is the easiest part, once you got the decryption, all you have to do is just reverse the process, going backwards.

No its easy to say "I've decrypted it, all I got to do is reverse the process" but really you haven't shown anything that proves it.

Ill be honest I don't think you've done it
09-21-2014, 11:34 PM #102
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
No its easy to say "I've decrypted it, all I got to do is reverse the process" but really you haven't shown anything that proves it.

Ill be honest I don't think you've done it

How can I be able to prove it?
What about I make you a save with some values changed and I add your name to it? I can try to edit some kind of string or something. Even better, send me a save of yours and tell me your current amount, then you tell me the amount to put.
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 09-21-2014 at 11:39 PM.

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

jordanhumphries
09-21-2014, 11:47 PM #103
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
How can I be able to prove it?
What about I make you a save with some values changed and I add your name to it? I can try to edit some kind of string or something. Even better, send me a save of yours and tell me your current amount, then you tell me the amount to put.

That won't show anything really, you can do all that with debugger. Release a decrypter/encrypter and get the party started

What's interesting in you revealed you haven't encrypted the file yet Winky Winky don't play poker much eh
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 09-21-2014 at 11:49 PM.

The following user thanked SiNiST3R for this useful post:

AlienPrime
09-21-2014, 11:49 PM #104
That won't show anything really, you can do all that with debugger.

What's interesting in you revealed you haven't encrypted the file yet Winky Winky don't play poker much eh

If you don't want to give me a save, then that's on you. I tried proving, but all this proves is you're stubborn ass fuck!
09-21-2014, 11:52 PM #105
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
If you don't want to give me a save, then that's on you. I tried proving, but all this proves is you're stubborn ass fuck!

Very very stubborn, but that plays no part in this convo. I don't buy everything I read is what's going on Winky Winky release a decryter/encrypter and that's all the proof needed. Im not pushing you to release anything though, never mind. I have my opinions but that's just me and my opinion, not facts or anything. You may have got it all sorted, but my nose is catching something in the air.

It appears as though you don't even have the game, soooo
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 09-21-2014 at 11:57 PM.
09-21-2014, 11:57 PM #106
Very very stubborn, but that plays no part in this convo. I don't buy everything I read is what's going on Winky Winky release a decryter/encrypter and that's all the proof needed.

So now you want me to release it when at first you were all against it? No one will ever understand you! Anyhow, to answer your post above, no I will not release it until further age of the game.

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

SiNiST3R
09-21-2014, 11:57 PM #107
Misslehead
Do a barrel roll!
Hey Red-Eye, I'd gladly provide you with my save if you want another save to cross reference. I believe you have done it, but i also believe that Sinister is right in the way that you should release a money editor first because it is the most requested. With that being said, encrypting and decrypting are the same and opposite of each other so he should have no problem re-encrypting.

The following user thanked Misslehead for this useful post:

AlienPrime
09-22-2014, 12:00 AM #108
Navydrunk
Save Point
Very very stubborn, but that plays no part in this convo. I don't buy everything I read is what's going on Winky Winky release a decryter/encrypter and that's all the proof needed.

dude youre starting to sound childish. How about a little diplomacy? you're a vocal member of this board, and a prolific member as well, if you want the board to reflect your inner ideals, (be nice, share, etc) you might want to encourage other members to behave in a way that's congruent with those ideals. All I see is an unbalanced individual.
09-22-2014, 12:00 AM #109
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
So now you want me to release it when at first you were all against it? No one will ever understand you! Anyhow, to answer your post above, no I will not release it until further age of the game.

I don't want you to release anything until further age of the game, how about after all VGT's are released even then is too soon for me. I'd prefer it wait until PD stops updating the game.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 09-22-2014 at 12:08 AM.

The following user thanked SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Red-EyeX32

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo