08-31-2014, 12:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup guys,

I wanted to let you guys know that GT6 saves are successfully decrpyted.
Want proof?

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to dr1ft3r this is his save data, and was the only user to send me a save. The other thread I posted was just arguing and other stuff and should be ashamed of yourself. You could of made everthing a bit easier.

I would like to thank a good friend of mine aswell.

Expect something in the future Winky Winky
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 09-02-2014 at 07:40 AM.

The following 39 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

alexnipi, AlienPrime, Blah12543, Breww, BRIZZEL, Chuck_mac, cjdb5, Costas1, csgui, cuda0582, dr1ft3r, e_dub64, elgolumm, Elston87, FarSideX, Fizzy Joon, HaTeRM4NR33T, herpycherp, jordanhumphries, KINGMANI, land161, Marco_Legend, Misslehead, Norway-_-1999, pink1, PinKPanther1020, predator13, SHAkA, smuttysy, SnakeBitteni, Sofly00, Jon Snow, t3h, Tetsu_X, therifboy, Thirst, Tycoon, yussuaif

The following 2 users groaned at Red-EyeX32 for this awful post:

Obris, ohTrashy
09-22-2014, 01:36 AM #119
Antisora1991
I am error
Originally posted by jordanhumphries View Post
all i really care about is a credit adder. even then all i need is to be able to decrypt, i could use a hex editor thats how we did swaps and such before people made the save editors

yea, but like sinister said, swaps will get u banned. the only thing undetectable is the credits which would be good.
09-22-2014, 01:39 AM #120
How about maxing out stats? Like 100 percent completion
09-22-2014, 02:01 AM #121
Misslehead
Do a barrel roll!
Why does it matter if you get banned? This isnt Xbox Live we are talking about here, they dont console ban you. Just use an alternate account for your hex edited cars and if you get banned make a new account and resign it. You can make an infinite amount of accounts. Banning on PSN is useless.

The following user thanked Misslehead for this useful post:

jordanhumphries
09-22-2014, 05:54 AM #122
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Misslehead View Post
Why does it matter if you get banned? This isnt Xbox Live we are talking about here, they dont console ban you. Just use an alternate account for your hex edited cars and if you get banned make a new account and resign it. You can make an infinite amount of accounts. Banning on PSN is useless.

Because them continuously having to ban people who tink " Why does it matter if you get banned? " will lead to the 2.11 patch as they get sick and tired of banning people who don't learn. It matters because as PD has done with GT5 killing hybrids it can be expected to come in GT6.

Think of PD banning like pushing a button with a unknown limited number of times it can be pushed. When that limit is reached patch 2.11 is dropped and GT6 hybrids go the direction of GT5 hybrids. Nobody knows at what number of pushes the limit us at or what the push count is so far. But the guys who are forcing PD to push the button every 5 min are some ass holes.

Also a good majority are decent people not all bent up on showing off, they and many mod their own PSN name, bet banned an look like a jack ass trying to explain to their buddies why every time they go online they have a different handle.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 09-22-2014 at 06:03 AM.
09-22-2014, 06:19 AM #123
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
so because sinister kept on complaining red eye said he is not gonna release the tool for ofw user until after few more updates, smh, come on if he make this and it gets out of control pd is gonna patch it asap, just like the 2.11 patch for gt5, if u dont want any ridiculous coming into your room, just set the regulations thats what they are there for, everyone wanna have fun in the game dont be selfish bro, and dont get me wrong i understand where your coming, we dont want gt6 to end like gt5, but then at same time ofw users wanna have little fun also, i mean i have a ofw and cfw, and if this save editor gonna bring some realistic swaps to the gt6 community it make it so much more a live, when gt5 save editor we use to have the best cruising lobbies ever, all we did just restrict the hp or the pp.
09-22-2014, 06:52 AM #124
zibibz
Keeper
Guys, as on GT5 to decrypt the save in Bruteforece, we need 2 keys; one is already discovered, the "ID", the second is the "Disc_Hash_Key" that it's said you need the original Blueray disc Game to extract it. If I rember, and if I'm not wrong, I saw a guide around the web about "Flatz tool" with the procedure to extract it. The problem is that we need an JB PS3 to install PKG files and someone with a certain experience to do it. Unfortnatly I don't have a JB ps3 with a CFW to give a try, and maybe it should have a 3.55 CFW too. So imo, the editor is the last problem to build up since we don't have the second key that will grant us the access to decrypt the Save. In case someone already did it, simply just share to us the "Disc_Hash_key" (32 character code) and so we all can give a contribute to build up an editor searching for the Hex code's and share the info we get there (Engine, drivetrain, suspension etc.) just like on GT5 Smile
09-22-2014, 01:29 PM #125
Originally posted by Unruly View Post
so because sinister kept on complaining red eye said he is not gonna release the tool for ofw user until after few more updates, smh, come on if he make this and it gets out of control pd is gonna patch it asap, just like the 2.11 patch for gt5, if u dont want any ridiculous coming into your room, just set the regulations thats what they are there for, everyone wanna have fun in the game dont be selfish bro, and dont get me wrong i understand where your coming, we dont want gt6 to end like gt5, but then at same time ofw users wanna have little fun also, i mean i have a ofw and cfw, and if this save editor gonna bring some realistic swaps to the gt6 community it make it so much more a live, when gt5 save editor we use to have the best cruising lobbies ever, all we did just restrict the hp or the pp.

SiNiST3R hasn't done anything to me to change my opinion, but in contrary he has made good valid points. All this is not just to satisfy your modding needs, but because there is also other users that will be affected with this and I don't want to be held responsible.

Originally posted by zibibz View Post
Guys, as on GT5 to decrypt the save in Bruteforece, we need 2 keys; one is already discovered, the "ID", the second is the "Disc_Hash_Key" that it's said you need the original Blueray disc Game to extract it. If I rember, and if I'm not wrong, I saw a guide around the web about "Flatz tool" with the procedure to extract it. The problem is that we need an JB PS3 to install PKG files and someone with a certain experience to do it. Unfortnatly I don't have a JB ps3 with a CFW to give a try, and maybe it should have a 3.55 CFW too. So imo, the editor is the last problem to build up since we don't have the second key that will grant us the access to decrypt the Save. In case someone already did it, simply just share to us the "Disc_Hash_key" (32 character code) and so we all can give a contribute to build up an editor searching for the Hex code's and share the info we get there (Engine, drivetrain, suspension etc.) just like on GT5 Smile

The amount of incorrect information you have posted is incredible, good job! :yes:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 09-22-2014 at 04:56 PM.

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

smuttysy
09-22-2014, 03:13 PM #126
herpycherp
Gym leader
Everybody is responsible for their own actions, you are not responsible for any "misuse" of your program, only distribution.
09-22-2014, 03:22 PM #127
zibibz
Keeper
Well I can be wrong, but you can see we need the 2 keys to decrypt it and that I guess is a fact; for example in Bruteforce we have:

"Gran Turismo 5"
[BCUS98114/BCUS98394/BCUS99247/BCUS98272/BCES00569/BCAS20151/BCKS10096/BCJS30050/CEJH10007/BCJS30001/BCAS20154/BCAS20164/BCAS20108/BCAS20229/BCJS30031/BCJS30100]
disc_hash_key=13D222C834F7F2BD2E4CB8CED51B1D94
secure_file_id:*=BDBD2EB72D82473DBE09F1B552A93FE6

Disc_hash_key is one and Secure_id the other.

now we just need the disc_hash_key for GT6 since the secure ID is already out.

"Gran Turismo 6 / GT Academy 2013"
[BCUS98269/BCUS98296/BCES01893/BCJS37016/NPUA30127/NPUA81049/NPEA00502/NPEA90124/NPJA90251/NPHA80259/BCES01977/BCAS25018]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=771D1C71E75B4E70803873F7402511A7

So I guess that's all we need, and for few info I saw around (in other forums), "Flatz" made some tools that could be usefull to retireve it (But I can be wrong of course) PS3 Disc Key Dumper (>>>>flatz dumper.pkgs<<<<Winky Winky
, Klicensee Dumper and Secure File ID Dumper. I just try to be helpfull. But If you decrypted it already it mean in theory that you have the Disc_Hash_Key. If so please share it to us too so we can help too exploring the save and collaborate all togethar, that I meant ^^/
Last edited by zibibz ; 09-22-2014 at 04:58 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo