10-18-2014, 09:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Long-time lurker here. I decided to join after reading the whole Red-EyeX32 Save Decryption thread. It was made pretty clear to anyone who understands simple psychology that the user "Sinister"(however his username is actually spelled) simply has a hard-on for modding being limited to CFW users. He uses the "I just don't want GT6 to be ruined" guise, when in reality he just likes being part of the special club. A simple look through his other posts will show the contradiction and hypocrisy.

Do you really think PD would act any differently if a bunch of OFW users were unleashed? They are already fully aware that CFW users exist. They plan fixes once they hear about a potential THREAT. That THREAT is already long since been around.

LOL @ advising someone to release a tool after the game is dead. Logic?

In that case, Red-EyeX32, it would be awesome if you could release a Save Editor for Paper Boy on NES.

Thanks in advance.

The following 2 users say thank you to videogamest for this useful post:

BrianBlaze, zibibz

The following 3 users groaned at videogamest for this awful post:

Obris, ohTrashy, Restrain
10-24-2014, 05:24 AM #29
Default Avatar
simba33
while i understand FsX your trying to help when the hell did this post turn to a jailbreak seminar? from a GT6 OFW save editor to where and how to jailbreak your ps3 , please people there are plenty of sites to get your ps3 to run CFW if it's capable ,search it you will find 100's of them it really does not take a engineer to figure it out you would be amazed
10-24-2014, 07:09 AM #30
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by simba33 View Post
while i understand FsX your trying to help when the hell did this post turn to a jailbreak seminar? from a GT6 OFW save editor to where and how to jailbreak your ps3 , please people there are plenty of sites to get your ps3 to run CFW if it's capable ,search it you will find 100's of them it really does not take a engineer to figure it out you would be amazed

Crazy how conversations evolve eh
10-24-2014, 09:28 AM #31
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by simba33 View Post

Well said, my bad. Badass
02-02-2015, 06:40 PM #32
k20jdmz
I am error
Iv search most site and all I get when I try is data corrupted
02-02-2015, 06:41 PM #33
k20jdmz
I am error
Is it because there isn't a jailbreak for 4.66 ofw yet?
02-02-2015, 08:04 PM #34
Sofly00
Pokemon Trainer
Why not create a tool where its very limited ,such as chassi swaps ,suspension ,engine ,transmission ,and not allow OFW to add crazy amounts of HP, a tool where it allows us OFW users to adjust credits ECT ,it would be fair ,sucks watching CFW guys have all the fun

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo