10-18-2014, 09:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Long-time lurker here. I decided to join after reading the whole Red-EyeX32 Save Decryption thread. It was made pretty clear to anyone who understands simple psychology that the user "Sinister"(however his username is actually spelled) simply has a hard-on for modding being limited to CFW users. He uses the "I just don't want GT6 to be ruined" guise, when in reality he just likes being part of the special club. A simple look through his other posts will show the contradiction and hypocrisy.

Do you really think PD would act any differently if a bunch of OFW users were unleashed? They are already fully aware that CFW users exist. They plan fixes once they hear about a potential THREAT. That THREAT is already long since been around.

LOL @ advising someone to release a tool after the game is dead. Logic?

In that case, Red-EyeX32, it would be awesome if you could release a Save Editor for Paper Boy on NES.

Thanks in advance.

The following 2 users say thank you to videogamest for this useful post:

BrianBlaze, zibibz

The following 3 users groaned at videogamest for this awful post:

Obris, ohTrashy, Restrain
10-18-2014, 09:07 PM #2
Blaming OFW users for tanking a game is BS. The CFW users who originally start it all are the ones to blame if you like playing the blame game, which I don't. By that logic you act as if game devs say "CFW modding is ok but not OFW modding."

LOL just LOL. Logic...

The following 2 users say thank you to videogamest for this useful post:

BrianBlaze, zibibz
10-18-2014, 11:21 PM #3
Restrain
CoD Services
Originally posted by videogamest View Post
Blaming OFW users for tanking a game is BS. The CFW users who originally start it all are the ones to blame if you like playing the blame game, which I don't. By that logic you act as if game devs say "CFW modding is ok but not OFW modding."

LOL just LOL. Logic...

Ok we get it, the points is no one gives two sh*ts about anything you just said. Just move on.

The following user thanked Restrain for this useful post:

Eat_Ur_Food
10-19-2014, 06:29 AM #4

LOL just LOL. Logic...

OFW Modding is lame asf. We bought or downgraded our system's for a reason. If you want to mod, buy a jailbreak. Now go back to mw2 with your usb shit.

The following 3 users say thank you to Obris for this useful post:

Eat_Ur_Food, NGU GHOST, Restrain
10-19-2014, 08:34 AM #5
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Do you really think PD would act any differently if a bunch of OFW users were unleashed? They are already fully aware that CFW users exist. They plan fixes once they hear about a potential THREAT. That THREAT is already long since been around.

Where the fuck were you when they crippled GT5 hybrids? I'll guess under a rock or in a womb as you clearly were no where around or had no capacity to comprehend what was going on. They put a cap on it as anyone and their mother could just decrypt a GT5 save and modify the contents within. Don't feel bad though as you are definitely not the first, and certainly not the last, person around here to regurgitate a bunch of bubbling bullshit.
10-19-2014, 09:27 AM #6
On PSOne, PS2 and others old consoles, you had to modify your console to get access to mods and shit like that.

PS3 is the same. You want to mod ? Get a jailbroken console.
10-19-2014, 10:52 AM #7
zibibz
Keeper
So in the end there will be just many JB consoles hacking online, then wich is the different result? Just that everyone will have to spend money? Someone gain something about modded console here? That's the reason?. In the end PD could make a new patch to fix the problem as happened on gt5 but CFW will continue to hack without prolems because they access directly in the game modifing it in real time and in offline too with the Prgoram GTHE. (PD can't rebuild the whole game, it's absurd, just move position of certain codes imho). I didn't ask for the Editor, the simple Keys to decript the save in Bruteforce will be nice for me and few ones here, if they really got them. So yes, videogamest is right. They just say to you "you wanna mod? then JB yor console", (as they gain something about modded consoles, bah) instead to share something good to the community as it was and had to be. I say: You won't make an Editor, it's ok, then please give us the Decryption Keys if you really got them, we will be gratefull to you for it.
Last edited by zibibz ; 10-19-2014 at 11:12 AM.

The following user thanked zibibz for this useful post:

BrianBlaze
10-19-2014, 11:18 AM #8
zibibz
Keeper
Originally posted by PinKPanther1020 View Post
On PSOne, PS2 and others old consoles, you had to modify your console to get access to mods and shit like that.

PS3 is the same. You want to mod ? Get a jailbroken console.

On previous PS you could just buy an Action Replay, Gameshark etc, no needed to modify the console and lose warranty to mod the game, just adding cheats to modify it. The modify with modchip was made to use Not legit copy of Games.
10-19-2014, 11:21 AM #9
Originally posted by zibibz View Post
On previous PS you could just buy an Action Replay, Gameshark etc, no needed to modify the console and lose warranty to mod the game, just adding cheats to modify it. The modify with modchip was made to use Not legit copy of Games.

That aswell, but you still had to invest something to mod. (i own both PSX and PS2, both modded like PS3)

Here, OFW are arguing cause they can't modify their save. Think about what we had to do do mod games in the past, and what we had to do for PS3.

If you want to mod, get a jailbroken machine and stop piss us off.
10-19-2014, 01:33 PM #10
zibibz
Keeper
Originally posted by PinKPanther1020 View Post
That aswell, but you still had to invest something to mod. (i own both PSX and PS2, both modded like PS3)

Here, OFW are arguing cause they can't modify their save. Think about what we had to do do mod games in the past, and what we had to do for PS3.

If you want to mod, get a jailbroken machine and stop piss us off.

Ok, I see your point but afterall what we meant it's... why to write a Post where claiming the decryption of the game and to "expect an Editor for OFW" and later retire what said for the fear that some tards could ruin the online gaming? I mean also with the GTHEditor using a JB console everyone can mod and destroy the online Gaming too (and probably sooner will happen...it could been happened already too in online seasons..). So it's a silly Excuse. Here the point as Videogamest said, it's about a certain hypocrisy of some people where they trying to Mask the real thing:

- They wanna be the only ones that can have the exclusive to mod just because they could afford the mod.

or

- They didn't decrypt it, just trolled about.

In the end no matter what will happen, if a Fix come from PD, the screwed ones will be just the OFW. CFW can do whatever they want. An OFW at least can play offline making his own "builds", that's the purpose.
Last edited by zibibz ; 10-19-2014 at 03:07 PM.

The following user thanked zibibz for this useful post:

BrianBlaze

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo