11-19-2014, 06:36 PM #1
energie93
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so does the new update reset modded cars? on granturismo site it says tht they have improved security to permanently prevent modded cars to go online. is it true??? hope its not the end of gt6 modding. Sad Awesome:(
11-19-2014, 08:10 PM #11
njoro
Keeper
I did free runs in the Garage and my cars got reset. All Classes: A, B and CCryingCryingNo:argh:
11-19-2014, 08:39 PM #12
For me, if we can't use our modded cars in arcade mode and free run, and can't use them online because of console ban, yeah it's the end.
11-19-2014, 08:46 PM #13
energie93
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Zeb06 View Post
For me, if we can't use our modded cars in arcade mode and free run, and can't use them online because of console ban, yeah it's the end.

i dont think its a console ban, on the site it says ban from "granturismo 6 services"
11-19-2014, 09:27 PM #14
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by energie93 View Post
i dont think its a console ban, on the site it says ban from "granturismo 6 services"

This is what they have been doing all along by account. When you are banned you are only banned from their online services, nothing new there, they may automate the banning more now though.

Unfortunately I have been busy so my GT6 IDA project is very out dated so a simple function compare is not going to find the new functions that reset cars so it might take awhile to find them and remove them. But once found we should be back to normal again.

The following 2 users say thank you to FarSideX for this useful post:

energie93, NGU GHOST
11-19-2014, 09:40 PM #15
In this link, in french, you can clearly read that they're talking about console ban, not account ban.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Zeb06 ; 11-19-2014 at 09:45 PM.
11-19-2014, 09:54 PM #16
tacoxd
Can’t trickshot me!
After testing I can conclude that-

Arcade mode resets cars completely
Online is safe, although your car appears not modded to everyone else in the lobby (including sound), but people can still see your power in the member list.
Some cars with high hp get lowered (may be related to hp multiplier)

Also, that article is not talking about console bans. It does not say anything about banning consoles. It says excluded from this service, this being Gran Turismo 6 Online services.
Last edited by tacoxd ; 11-19-2014 at 10:01 PM.
11-19-2014, 10:06 PM #17
energie93
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tacoxd View Post

Online is safe, although your car appears not modded to everyone else in the lobby (including sound), but people can still see your power in the member list.

Also, that article is not talking about console bans. It does not say anything about banning consoles. It says excluded from this service, this being Gran Turismo 6 Online services.

on italian version its says tht modders r already banned, wtf... aahhaah.... n tht they cant access gt6 online services.
so Others cant c my cars???
11-19-2014, 10:07 PM #18
energie93
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
This is what they have been doing all along by account. When you are banned you are only banned from their online services, nothing new there, they may automate the banning more now though.

Unfortunately I have been busy so my GT6 IDA project is very out dated so a simple function compare is not going to find the new functions that reset cars so it might take awhile to find them and remove them. But once found we should be back to normal again.

ok thnks m8, good work with ur GT6 IDA
11-19-2014, 11:13 PM #19
energie93
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tacoxd View Post

hmmm, i am online with a m8, he did never saw my modded subaru before but he is seeing it slammed, n he can hear the rb junior sound

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo