11-19-2014, 06:36 PM #1
energie93
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so does the new update reset modded cars? on granturismo site it says tht they have improved security to permanently prevent modded cars to go online. is it true??? hope its not the end of gt6 modding. Sad Awesome:(
11-21-2014, 04:38 PM #38
Mint Sauce
Do a barrel roll!
The car audio swaps are also getting reset here; BCES01893, just before you start to drive there's a little pop sound and the original sound kicks in.
11-21-2014, 05:09 PM #39
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Mint
The car audio swaps are also getting reset here; BCES01893, just before you start to drive there's a little pop sound and the original sound kicks in.

Audio may be a new bug introduced with 1.14. I don't have music playing when I am driving normally. Sometimes all I get is music and no engine sound, sometimes I get race music in the menus and menu music when driving. Sometimes engine sound and no music in the menus. It gets really messed up the longer I leave it once it starts.
Or it could just be me with all the breakpoints causing it.
11-21-2014, 08:40 PM #40
njoro
Keeper
Hey Guys, I used GT6HE to change my name and now it doesnt connect back to the servers... says connection couldnt be established. Any help?! Probably wrong section :(
11-23-2014, 03:51 AM #41
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Any light at the end of the tunnel?

Anything I can do to help?

If your car doesnt reset please put up the trader code so I can try the car, Im stuck scarred to touch my cars

The following user thanked SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Eat_Ur_Food
11-23-2014, 04:01 AM #42
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Any light at the end of the tunnel?

Anything I can do to help?

If your car doesnt reset please put up the trader code so I can try the car, Im stuck scarred to touch my cars

End of tunnel is well lit, look in the main GT6HE thread. Smile
11-23-2014, 05:01 AM #43
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
End of tunnel is well lit, look in the main GT6HE thread. Smile

I see the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking EPIC.
11-24-2014, 07:06 PM #44
shmogt
Keeper
I heard you will get banned, but not sure how many have yet
11-24-2014, 07:58 PM #45
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by shmogt View Post
I heard you will get banned, but not sure how many have yet

Ive not heard of any yet. The 1.14 update does mean if they are caught online with a hacked car they have CFW. MAYBE PD will turn over the user data for console banning, but we will only know when they start turning up. I know that COD is a Console bann waiting to happen.
11-25-2014, 12:47 AM #46
Mcrsmokey
Bounty hunter
So they say but I have been modding cod for a good few month on cfw. Not using my cid obviously but its still going strong Lol. Plus I've had more than 10acc bans.lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo