11-14-2015, 10:23 PM #1
cexmodz
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

Mu PS3 when turned on just says no signal on the TV. I have changed the HDMI cable and tried different tv. Not sure what else to try? Has anyone had this problem before?>

thanks for the help.
11-14-2015, 10:34 PM #2
Originally posted by cexmodz View Post
Hey guys,

Mu PS3 when turned on just says no signal on the TV. I have changed the HDMI cable and tried different tv. Not sure what else to try? Has anyone had this problem before?>

thanks for the help.

Try holding the power button until you hear a beat 5 seconds later. That will reset the display...
After it has resested plug in the HDMI cable and turn on ps3 to see if that works
If it does not try getting a new HDMI cable. Also make sure its on the right channel like HDMI 1 or 2 ect...
11-14-2015, 11:44 PM #3
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Or try with the normal AV cable to see if that has reset
11-15-2015, 12:12 AM #4
cexmodz
I am error
I will try both and see what happens. Thank you.

Will get back asap.
11-15-2015, 12:16 AM #5
cexmodz
I am error
I can get to safe mode so I am guessing there is something else wrong? Any ideas what i should do without losing my data and programs etc.... thanks.
11-15-2015, 12:56 AM #6
bmob10189
At least I can fight
I can get to safe mode so I am guessing there is something else wrong? Any ideas what i should do without losing my data and programs etc.... thanks.

Use the av cables and go to display settings then switch to hdmi and change to the appropriate channel. Or with the PS3 turned off press n hold the power button till it turns off then turn it on
11-15-2015, 02:09 AM #7
cexmodz
I am error
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Use the av cables and go to display settings then switch to hdmi and change to the appropriate channel. Or with the PS3 turned off press n hold the power button till it turns off then turn it on

Tried that and same thing. I can get to safe mode so i am guesing there is something wrong, not a video problem. What should I do in safe mode to restore it without losing anything? I may be softed bricked.
thanks,
11-15-2015, 10:34 AM #8
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Hey guys,

thanks for the help.

Probably a bad HDMI port. Have you tried using RCA cables?
11-16-2015, 02:10 AM #9
cexmodz
I am error
I get pic now but only if i goto safe mode on my ps3. So there must be something wrong in ps3?
11-16-2015, 02:17 AM #10
LostSoulSiskel
Devil's never cry.
Try going to the input on the TV that the HD would be on for PS3. Then turn the PS3 off fully, with the switch off. Turn the switch on, then hold down the reset button until you hear a second beep. There should be something appearing on the screen, asking about HD settings and to accept it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo