04-12-2016, 08:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know this might sound like a dumb question but who cares. :/ Well, I have recently been trying to connect my VPN(SpyProofVPN) to my PS3 but havent had that much luck. I have been looking through many Youtube videos and many forum post about it. But so far I havent really found anything out. If anyone is willing to help me pls contact me via Skype @jakecritchfield2025 or Ps3 @Dpfy. Thanks for your time and cooperation. Smile
04-12-2016, 08:49 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by jakesondex View Post
I know this might sound like a dumb question but who cares. :/ Well, I have recently been trying to connect my VPN(SpyProofVPN) to my PS3 but havent had that much luck. I have been looking through many Youtube videos and many forum post about it. But so far I havent really found anything out. If anyone is willing to help me pls contact me via Skype @jakecritchfield2025 or Ps3 @Dpfy. Thanks for your time and cooperation. Smile

Check this thread out: You must login or register to view this content.
04-12-2016, 08:55 PM #3
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Check this thread out: You must login or register to view this content.

I have looking at this before and read it multiple times. Im not good with reading it. Im better with someone talking to me and explaining to me what to do. Thats just how im able to learn :/ :(
04-12-2016, 08:55 PM #4
But ill try again thanks though
04-12-2016, 08:58 PM #5
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
I have looking at this before and read it multiple times. Im not good with reading it. Im better with someone talking to me and explaining to me what to do. Thats just how im able to learn :/ :(

Oh so an auditory learner then eh? Haha that's fine man i'm a visual learner myself. If it helps there's plenty of free text to speech programs where it can read the text for you and say it out loud so you can hear it Smile
04-12-2016, 08:58 PM #6
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
But ill try again thanks though

No problem.
04-12-2016, 09:09 PM #7
No problem.

I still cant get it to work. I dont know what to do now. Money wasted once again
04-12-2016, 09:13 PM #8
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
I still cant get it to work. I dont know what to do now. Money wasted once again

Like i said there are free text to speech programs online that'll read the guide out to you so you don't have to read it
04-12-2016, 09:15 PM #9
Like i said there are free text to speech programs online that'll read the guide out to you so you don't have to read it

Its not really that, its just the way he explains it. I dont really understand it bro
04-12-2016, 09:25 PM #10
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Its not really that, its just the way he explains it. I dont really understand it bro

Here it is as simple as i can make it:

1.Connect your PC to your Ps3 with the LAN cable.
2. On the Ps3, go to System Settings then scroll to the bottom to Network then make sure that your IP and DNS settings are set to automatic.
3. Then go to the Network and Sharing Center on your PC. This is found under the start menu, use the search bar to find it if you're having trouble.
4. In Network and Sharing Center, click on "Manage Network Connection" in the left sidebar.
5. Right Click on "Local Area Connection." Then go to "Internet Protocol 4."
6. You have to Click on "Use the Following IP Address" if it isn't already set. Set the IP to 192.168.0.1. Set the subnet mask to 255.255.255.0. Leave the rest blank
7. Now connect to your VPN on your PC, go to the icon on the bottom right of your PC screen and select "Network and Sharing Center," then select "View Status" on the connection. Click on Properties, then go to the sharing tab.
8. Select the "Allow Other Computers to Connect Through This Connection" option in the sharing tab on your PC. Also change the "Home Networking Connection" to "Local Area Connection."
9. Then uncheck the "Establish Dial-Up Connection" and "Allow Other Network Users to Control" boxes on your PC.
10. Make sure that you are now connected to your wireless network and your VPN
11. Finally, "Test Network Connection" on your PS3 in Network and it should be all done.

This is as simple as i can make it.

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

SpockRocks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo