04-12-2016, 08:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know this might sound like a dumb question but who cares. :/ Well, I have recently been trying to connect my VPN(SpyProofVPN) to my PS3 but havent had that much luck. I have been looking through many Youtube videos and many forum post about it. But so far I havent really found anything out. If anyone is willing to help me pls contact me via Skype @jakecritchfield2025 or Ps3 @Dpfy. Thanks for your time and cooperation. Smile
04-12-2016, 10:27 PM #20
ITs fine you can move it. Ill be better without a VPN anyways. I just dont want to mess up stuff with my internet like I just did. I made my stuff Nat type 3:(
04-12-2016, 11:05 PM #21
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by jakesondex View Post
ITs fine you can move it. Ill be better without a VPN anyways. I just dont want to mess up stuff with my internet like I just did. I made my stuff Nat type 3:(

Are you 100% Positive? We got many people trying to help you out.
04-12-2016, 11:29 PM #22

You can always fix any settings and changes, figuring out a problem is an accomplishment in itself. When you play the game afterwards you'll even have more enjoyment from the knowledge you worked on something yourself.

I'll be checking this thread for the next little while.
04-13-2016, 01:13 AM #23
I really appreciate your guys concern, but the only way I will learn is if someone that knows stuff about it that will help me. Like I said before, I like being taught by someone. Once I know how to do something ill be fine and will be able to educate others. But if you really want to help, pls HMU on Skype@jakecritchfield2025. Thanks again you guys are awesome.
04-13-2016, 01:21 AM #24
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
It just turns off my internet. I guess imma just get booted and have to deal with it. Thanks for your guys time.

Just change your ip What
04-13-2016, 06:36 AM #25
I don't have skype but I have teamspeak if that works. I'll see about making a skype account for this forum, everyone keeps talking about it.
04-16-2016, 06:22 PM #26
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I really appreciate your guys concern, but the only way I will learn is if someone that knows stuff about it that will help me. Like I said before, I like being taught by someone. Once I know how to do something ill be fine and will be able to educate others. But if you really want to help, pls HMU on Skype@jakecritchfield2025. Thanks again you guys are awesome.

As requested, we all hope your problem was ever resolved on Skype. Officially now closing this thread. Thread Closed. Moved to PS3 Answered Questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo