04-12-2016, 08:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know this might sound like a dumb question but who cares. :/ Well, I have recently been trying to connect my VPN(SpyProofVPN) to my PS3 but havent had that much luck. I have been looking through many Youtube videos and many forum post about it. But so far I havent really found anything out. If anyone is willing to help me pls contact me via Skype @jakecritchfield2025 or Ps3 @Dpfy. Thanks for your time and cooperation. Smile
04-12-2016, 09:30 PM #11
I dont see internet Protcal 4
04-12-2016, 09:30 PM #12
You beat me to it, I hit preview post and saw you had already done it. Happy I didn't bold I just made my font bigger lol
04-12-2016, 09:31 PM #13
It is just called, "Internet Protocol", for you, don't worry about the 4.
04-12-2016, 09:43 PM #14
You must login or register to view this content. so click the check box, then click the down arrow, then click on wireless internet connection or ethernet?
04-12-2016, 09:52 PM #15
Is your computer connected with a cable to your internet or are you using a a wireless router? Looks like from the picture you're wireless so click on Wireless Internet Connection.
04-12-2016, 09:55 PM #16
Originally posted by Kronos1 View Post
Is your computer connected with a cable to your internet or are you using a a wireless router? Looks like from the picture you're wireless so click on Wireless Internet Connection.

It just turns off my internet. I guess imma just get booted and have to deal with it. Thanks for your guys time.
04-12-2016, 10:03 PM #17
Originally posted by jakesondex View Post
It just turns off my internet. I guess imma just get booted and have to deal with it. Thanks for your guys time.

There are always problems and obstacles in life. Figure it out now, and be patient. Learning anything takes time. When it's done you'll be able to do it for yourself and help others.

If you get banned then what? You have to figure out how to change your console id? That's even more work.

When you are in "Local Area Connection", go to the "Networking" tab, can you find "Internet Protocol" in the list? Post what step you are at so we can follow where you are too.
04-12-2016, 10:09 PM #18
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Are you still looking for help? It seems like you don't need it anymore.. For the moment, i'm closing this thread. If you need me to re-open it, just PM me! Thread Closed. Moved to PS3 Answered Questions.
04-12-2016, 10:25 PM #19
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I know this might sound like a dumb question but who cares. :/ Well, I have recently been trying to connect my VPN(SpyProofVPN) to my PS3 but havent had that much luck. I have been looking through many Youtube videos and many forum post about it. But so far I havent really found anything out. If anyone is willing to help me pls contact me via Skype @jakecritchfield2025 or Ps3 @Dpfy. Thanks for your time and cooperation. Smile

Thread re-opened. Sorry for the inconvinience if you still haven't got your answer. Thread moved to PS3 Questions and Support.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo