02-26-2015, 12:07 AM #1
MeatSMurderer
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update: I updated the spoofers to use R2 of ITA's fix. This patch is much cleaner and may/may not reduce any ban risk. As always, sign in at your own risk!

If anyone is feeling adventurous I've made a proper 4.70 spoofer for 4.46 and 4.65. This is not a VSH swap, this was made patching the original Rebug VSHs with ITA's fix and works on both CEX and DEX. Cobra and WebMAN both work 100% with this spoofer. I cannot guarantee that you won't get banned, if you don't want to take that risk then don't sign in!

No fancy installers, manual install I'm afraid.
MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE OVERWRITING THE FILES!!!

1) Open Rebug Toolbox, switch to normal mode, disable Cobra and reboot.
2) Copy the "VSH" and "REBUG"* folders from the "dev_rebug" folder into "/dev_rebug/" or "/dev_blind/", overwriting the original files.
3) Reboot and switch back to Rebug mode. If you want to enable Cobra do it now, then reboot again and you're done.
Sign in at your own risk...

*4.46.1 spoofer doesn't have a "REBUG" folder.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by MeatSMurderer ; 02-28-2015 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Updated both spoofers to use R2 of the ITA fix.

The following 14 users say thank you to MeatSMurderer for this useful post:

5HT, Baby Cakes, Cameron.., carma66, f513979, FreddieW94, Inspire., Paddiwak87, Sluekid, SynergyAzur, xAskYouModz, xHostModer, xXRULAYXx, ZackFairFF7X

The following 3 users groaned at MeatSMurderer for this awful post:

_HURT_, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, x00
02-26-2015, 02:22 AM #38
tommygunz_twist
Pokemon Trainer
I got a stupid question........ Should I uninstall that 4.66v2 Spoof before I do this? Probably but hey never know 😂😂
02-26-2015, 02:25 AM #39
carma66
Gym leader
Originally posted by xXRULAYXx View Post
yes sir read my comment for the installation process

with this spoof I can activate cobraa mode and Webman?

O must be disabled?
02-26-2015, 02:36 AM #40
tommygunz_twist
Pokemon Trainer
How do I see Dev_Blind Or Dev_Rebug it doesn't even have those folders.. Just flash, hdd0, hdd1 and the others.... Wtf lol
02-26-2015, 02:40 AM #41
FreddieW94
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by twist View Post
How do I see Dev_Blind Or Dev_Rebug it doesn't even have those folders.. Just flash, hdd0, hdd1 and the others.... Wtf lol

Open up rebug toolbox, then connect if you are just press f5 Smile
02-26-2015, 02:51 AM #42
To let people know, MediaFire is a trusted uploader and they also scan every file before uploading. The only reason why I know about this is because my files got detected as a virus when I uploaded them and it would not lend anyone download them, and I'm glade that it did stop them from downloading it, because I'm not like that.
02-26-2015, 02:54 AM #43
Alright i updated to 4.65.2 and its working perfect thank you dude Smile
02-26-2015, 03:03 AM #44
Cameron..
Little One
Works 100% with webMAN and Cobra Mode Enabled.
02-26-2015, 03:05 AM #45
WARNING!

Hey I'm going to try this, but I think you need to look at your files you have it backwards, because I see the DEX has the CEXSP file and the CEX has the DEXSP file in it.
02-26-2015, 03:09 AM #46
    The changes induced in 4.70 are too many to have a “safe” version spoofer.
Going online with any of the spoofers currently available will just “flag” your Console as running a spoofed system, thus in CFW, resulting in almost immediate BAN.

Of course that going online with CFW has always a BAN risk.
But one thing is controlled risk or acceptable risk – as going on-line with the current cfw version, disabling syscalls, deleting history, being sure never to call any homebrew when online, or playing modded games on-line.

Another thing is HIGH BAN RISK.
An 4.70 spoofers are high ban risk.
I strongly suggest to AVOID USING any version spoofer to 4.70.

In fact, just wait for the new 4.70 CFW – there are already some appearing.

Do you make the spoofer "undetectable?". i know now is the spoofer not safe enought. but i hope you can make this.
i dont want change the cfw. i love my rebug Smile

sorry for shit english. netherland

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo