03-08-2011, 10:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED WITH GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION AND STANDARD EDITION INI FILES MODDED.
First thing i did not create the ACHIEVEMENTUNLOCKER.ESP, but i did mod the .ini file for this to work.

1. Ok i know alot of people have been asking for this so here you go.
2. You must be using CFW and have a backup of Fallout 3. If you have no backup you cannot do this hack. i prefer multiman.
3. You can use your gamesave. Doesn't matter, just load the game and your good.
4. This will unlock all 73 Trophies. Make sure you update Fallout 3 so you get the DLC trophies. You do not have to buy the DLC. Just update so it updates your trophies.
5. You will copy the FALLOUT 3.INI file to /dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS30451/PS3_GAME/USRDIR.
6. You must make sure your .INI file name matches the one you downloaded. If not send me your ini file and i'll edit it for you.7. You will copy the ACHIEVEMENTUNLOCKER.ESP into the DATA folder above the .ini file in both the GAMES folder and the regular game folder.
8. Now just go load the game and start from your save and wait. Should start unlocking within 30 secs.
9. Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SSgtHarrell ; 03-12-2011 at 03:12 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to SSgtHarrell for this useful post:

cbenj25, iNikush, LostMarine, SHAkA, smp, Young_Slits

The following user groaned SSgtHarrell for this awful post:

oldcp65
03-09-2011, 12:25 AM #11
Originally posted by SgtHarrell View Post
First thing i did not create the ACHIEVEMENTUNLOCKER.ESP, but i did mod the .ini file for this to work.

2. You must be using CFW and have a backup of Fallout 3. If you have no backup you cannot do this hack. i prefer multiman.
4. This will unlock all 73 Trophies. Make sure you update Fallout 3 so you get the DLC trophies. You do not have to buy the DLC. Just update so it updates your trophies.
5. You will copy the FALLOUT 3.INI file to /dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS30451/PS3_GAME/USRDIR.
6. No it does not matter if your gameid does not match mine. It will work. Just make sure it is in the backup folder USRDIR.
7. You will copy the ACHIEVEMENTUNLOCKER.ESP into the DATA folder above the .ini file.
8. Now just go load the game and start from your save and wait. Should start unlocking within 30 secs.
9. Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

QUESTION:

Does dis work without editing the .ini file or is there some editing required same as in the New-Vegas hack?

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Sorry, the modded .ini file is included in the download... skipped a part when reading...
03-09-2011, 12:43 AM #12
has anyone tested? is platinum for game?
Last edited by anaconda2011 ; 03-09-2011 at 12:48 AM.
03-09-2011, 12:58 AM #13
Yes follow instructions and get instant platinum
03-09-2011, 01:19 AM #14
Originally posted by sgtharrell View Post
first thing i did not create the achievementunlocker.esp, but i did mod the .ini file for this to work.

2. You must be using cfw and have a backup of fallout 3. If you have no backup you cannot do this hack. I prefer multiman.
4. this will unlock all 73 trophies. Make sure you update fallout 3 so you get the dlc trophies. You do not have to buy the dlc. Just update so it updates your trophies.
5. you will copy the fallout 3.ini file to /dev_hdd0/games/blus30451/ps3_game/usrdir.
6. No it does not matter if your gameid does not match mine. It will work. Just make sure it is in the backup folder usrdir.
7. you will copy the achievementunlocker.esp into the data folder above the .ini file.
9. Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

not working!!!

The goty, ini file is modded wrong!!!!

Gonna fix it and create a new thread when working
03-09-2011, 01:39 AM #15
How is it wrong? It works.
03-09-2011, 01:46 AM #16
Originally posted by thunder19r View Post
not working mate

Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
link is not working

Originally posted by ViPeR View Post
link not work.....

Originally posted by anaconda2011 View Post
has anyone tested? is platinum for game?

You must login or register to view this content.

This link IS WORKING !!!! Edited the *.ini file and made the hack working, don't forget to say thnx to SGTHARREL to for finding this!!!

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by SgtHarrell View Post
How is it wrong? It works.

NOPE! YOURS CAN'T WORK

1) Filename is incorrect
2) .ini file name is incorrect
3) .ini file is modded incorrect, i've edited this one myself to get it working, tested on 3 dummy accounts and now is working!!!

PROOF?!?

CHECK OUT PSN: PLATINUM_BEL
03-09-2011, 02:07 AM #17
jonnyman69
Nate Haskall
Originally posted by Pocxkidrive View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

This link IS WORKING !!!! Edited the *.ini file and made the hack working, don't forget to say thnx to SGTHARREL to for finding this!!!

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

NOPE! YOURS CAN'T WORK

1) Filename is incorrect
2) .ini file name is incorrect
3) .ini file is modded incorrect, i've edited this one myself to get it working, tested on 3 dummy accounts and now is working!!!

PROOF?!?

CHECK OUT PSN: PLATINUM_BEL

Do you have one that's not for the goty edition?
03-09-2011, 02:11 AM #18
Originally posted by jonnyman69 View Post
Do you have one that's not for the goty edition?

Just try this one on your original game, might work even on the standard edition...
03-09-2011, 02:17 AM #19
I have the game of they year version so maybe that's your problem but it's work no problem. Once video is up i'll post it here. Thanks tho.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo