03-08-2011, 10:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED WITH GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION AND STANDARD EDITION INI FILES MODDED.
First thing i did not create the ACHIEVEMENTUNLOCKER.ESP, but i did mod the .ini file for this to work.

1. Ok i know alot of people have been asking for this so here you go.
2. You must be using CFW and have a backup of Fallout 3. If you have no backup you cannot do this hack. i prefer multiman.
3. You can use your gamesave. Doesn't matter, just load the game and your good.
4. This will unlock all 73 Trophies. Make sure you update Fallout 3 so you get the DLC trophies. You do not have to buy the DLC. Just update so it updates your trophies.
5. You will copy the FALLOUT 3.INI file to /dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS30451/PS3_GAME/USRDIR.
6. You must make sure your .INI file name matches the one you downloaded. If not send me your ini file and i'll edit it for you.7. You will copy the ACHIEVEMENTUNLOCKER.ESP into the DATA folder above the .ini file in both the GAMES folder and the regular game folder.
8. Now just go load the game and start from your save and wait. Should start unlocking within 30 secs.
9. Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SSgtHarrell ; 03-12-2011 at 03:12 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to SSgtHarrell for this useful post:

cbenj25, iNikush, LostMarine, SHAkA, smp, Young_Slits

The following user groaned SSgtHarrell for this awful post:

oldcp65
03-18-2011, 06:05 PM #56
karnil
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by SgtHarrell View Post
Look for everyone's problem, it does not to hurt to try and put the files in different area's. The ini file must go where the ini file is located. You must overwrite it. Do not put ini file somewhere that is not already an ini file there. Secondly the .esp you can put in both GAMES, and games in the data folder

ok. it does't work!
03-18-2011, 09:00 PM #57
Hickey
League Champion
i really cant understand how you work this. if you could tell me how to work it on goty. would help loads
03-18-2011, 09:25 PM #58
Originally posted by karnil View Post
ok. it does't work!

I"m sorry then. You are doing something wrong. Read the instructions on the first page and try again. If it doesn't work have some else due the glitch for you. I no longer have the download or the game.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by hickey View Post
i really cant understand how you work this. if you could tell me how to work it on goty. would help loads

Read the first page please.
03-18-2011, 10:07 PM #59
Hickey
League Champion
DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED WITH GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION AND STANDARD EDITION INI FILES MODDED.
First thing i did not create the ACHIEVEMENTUNLOCKER.ESP, but i did mod the .ini file for this to work.

2. You must be using CFW and have a backup of Fallout 3. If you have no backup you cannot do this hack. i prefer multiman.
4. This will unlock all 73 Trophies. Make sure you update Fallout 3 so you get the DLC trophies. You do not have to buy the DLC. Just update so it updates your trophies.
5. You will copy the FALLOUT 3.INI file to /dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS30451/PS3_GAME/USRDIR.
6. You must make sure your .INI file name matches the one you downloaded. If not send me your ini file and i'll edit it for you.7. You will copy the ACHIEVEMENTUNLOCKER.ESP into the DATA folder above the .ini file in both the GAMES folder and the regular game folder. [/url]

is the ini file the second file inside the download. if i open up goty file i got achievementunlocker.esp is the ini file the other file
03-18-2011, 10:36 PM #60
Yes the other file is the ini. should be FALLOUT_GOTY.INI or something like that.
03-19-2011, 08:47 AM #61
SHAkA
League Champion
finally i got it working thx mate.
03-19-2011, 06:38 PM #62
iNikush
I'm back from the dead
DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED WITH GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION AND STANDARD EDITION INI FILES MODDED.

6. You must make sure your .INI file name matches the one you downloaded. If not send me your ini file and i'll edit it for you.7. You will copy the ACHIEVEMENTUNLOCKER.ESP into the DATA folder above the .ini file in both the GAMES folder and the regular game folder.
8. Now just go load the game and start from your save and wait. Should start unlocking within 30 secs.
9. Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

lol maybe you can get some games for me ? :whistle:
03-19-2011, 06:48 PM #63
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
finally i got it working thx mate.

Thank god. lol What did you have to do?
03-19-2011, 06:54 PM #64
SHAkA
League Champion
i replace my FALLOUT.INI with the one you posted and i put the ACHIEVEMENTUNLOCKER.ESP in my DATA thats all and it worked!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo