03-08-2011, 10:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED WITH GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION AND STANDARD EDITION INI FILES MODDED.
First thing i did not create the ACHIEVEMENTUNLOCKER.ESP, but i did mod the .ini file for this to work.

1. Ok i know alot of people have been asking for this so here you go.
2. You must be using CFW and have a backup of Fallout 3. If you have no backup you cannot do this hack. i prefer multiman.
3. You can use your gamesave. Doesn't matter, just load the game and your good.
4. This will unlock all 73 Trophies. Make sure you update Fallout 3 so you get the DLC trophies. You do not have to buy the DLC. Just update so it updates your trophies.
5. You will copy the FALLOUT 3.INI file to /dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS30451/PS3_GAME/USRDIR.
6. You must make sure your .INI file name matches the one you downloaded. If not send me your ini file and i'll edit it for you.7. You will copy the ACHIEVEMENTUNLOCKER.ESP into the DATA folder above the .ini file in both the GAMES folder and the regular game folder.
8. Now just go load the game and start from your save and wait. Should start unlocking within 30 secs.
9. Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SSgtHarrell ; 03-12-2011 at 03:12 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to SSgtHarrell for this useful post:

cbenj25, iNikush, LostMarine, SHAkA, smp, Young_Slits

The following user groaned SSgtHarrell for this awful post:

oldcp65
03-09-2011, 12:23 PM #29
Vandrell
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by winsfordlad View Post
Hi can anybody help me i own Fallout 3 normal game NOT GOTY edition tried to do the hack but my INI file is only called FALLOUT_INI and not FALLOUT_GOTY_INI ive tried just adding file underneath my file and also deleting mine and replacing with the new INI file but still no joy has anybody got a modded standard INI file not GOTY file i can have or will somebody please mod mine if i upload it thanks in advance.

Bah! you need the GOTY disc to get this working with the INI file provided. Having the same problem as I too tried this with the normal edition backup.
03-09-2011, 02:39 PM #30
Originally posted by Vandrell View Post
Bah! you need the GOTY disc to get this working with the INI file provided. Having the same problem as I too tried this with the normal edition backup.

Send me your ini file and i'll edit it so it works and i'll add it to the download folder for everyone to use..

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Originally posted by Ix
How is this the release, I've been doing this for people since CFW and Jailbreaking has been about /facepalm. Ontop of that, the reason this isn't working for most people is because of the File Permissions. You are going to need to run You must login or register to view this content. after you run the LV2 Patcher and then any mods that you put in should work perfectly.

Well that might be but i have searched for 3 days on to find the files needed. So finally i just made my own. Problem is not permissions but the name of the ini file associated with each game.
03-09-2011, 07:31 PM #31
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SgtHarrell View Post
Send me your ini file and i'll edit it so it works and i'll add it to the download folder for everyone to use..

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Well that might be but i have searched for 3 days on to find the files needed. So finally i just made my own. Problem is not permissions but the name of the ini file associated with each game.

Even if you edit the .INI file correctly, some of the mods may not work. It happened to me and that homebrew fixed the problem.
03-09-2011, 07:39 PM #32
This is just for trophies. Nothing else.
03-10-2011, 10:28 AM #33
jagreen
I am error
Dude I have tried the non GOTY edition INI and it is not working nothing happens. Did this with New Vegas and it worked fine so im not sure what im doing wrong!?
03-11-2011, 05:42 PM #34
Vandrell
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SgtHarrell View Post

ok, here's the original ini file for the normal version (non GOTY) of the game.
You must login or register to view this content.
i tried editing it by adding the lines in your GOTY file in it and got black screen when loading a save. Maybe you can try messing with it.
03-11-2011, 06:11 PM #35
Originally posted by Vandrell View Post
ok, here's the original ini file for the normal version (non GOTY) of the game.
You must login or register to view this content.
i tried editing it by adding the lines in your GOTY file in it and got black screen when loading a save. Maybe you can try messing with it.

Ok here you go. You must login or register to view this content.
03-12-2011, 12:30 AM #36
Vandrell
Do a barrel roll!
Got it.You need to place the files in the GAME folder(created by the game itself) not GAMES(created by backup manager) folder in your internal HDD.
Last edited by Vandrell ; 03-12-2011 at 02:30 AM.
03-12-2011, 03:20 AM #37
OK thank you for the update. Anything else let me know.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo