12-22-2011, 11:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone I'm Italian, sorry if I'm doing something wrong, but I would like to share with you the my platinum saves. :rolleyes:
I do not have CFW so I do not know if it works, but still wanted to share with you Smile

All the save are EU.

If You want a folder with all this save, download it here -> You must login or register to view this content.

This is my save:

Dead Space 2 (Only Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

Dead Space Extraction (Platinum 100%): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War 1 (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War 2 (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War: Chains Of Olympus (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Platinum 100%): (Tested and Work the trophies that unlock are "Nothing escapes you" "Point Tycoon" "I Love Ninja Tools!" "General Store Booming!" "Card Collector" "Also Known As..." "Which name shall I use?" "Story Assembler" "Thanks for all your time!") - You must login or register to view this content.

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

Wipeout HD (Campaign complete in Hard. Complete 1 race in Easy and the trophy pop out): (tested work for the trophy Elite Campaign Legend and Wipeout Disciple. If you have DLC Fury, you also unlock Stast Life) - You must login or register to view this content.

Resident Evil 4 (100%): (Tested and Work Load and complete the game for all trophies. In game you have the P.R.L. and Chicago typewriter) - You must login or register to view this content.

Resident Evil 5 (Platinum all unlocked): You must login or register to view this content.

Batman Arkham Asylum (100% story and challenge): (Work tested and unlock all the trophies for the challenge + Perfect Knight) - You must login or register to view this content.

I am hoping for some help and unlock trophy. :bro:
In games where the platinum is required online, everything has already been done.
Last edited by sephyroth89 ; 07-24-2015 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Reupload

The following 60 users say thank you to sephyroth89 for this useful post:

Cloud, ale...b, amigaman2005, armmyperez, bejekas, belfastguy, bigburt82, BigTrain, blastman, Bumcleaver, Diego_kyo, DJR_Supreme, dragak, Drumma516, eazynow82, fahd-939, ffspark, GYNOUGH, HitmanKiller1, insomniak_6, Iron93, JaggedNightmare, jobone233, john connor 84, kashiboy, KazzyMert, LoLiiPoP, MansonXX, mcr1978, mikesean, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, OmegaBeta, p311, panBramburka, PC_, PenguinArctic, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Raiki, raperorapero, scratch_pervert, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, solidsnoova, Soneco, Space_Honky, Susanoo, The Pursuer, thebestplayer, Tuatara, Uncle_Bryn, UnspokenDream, walker_john, WEE_FITZYBOY, wolf82, Meeky, Xeronhs, xSOADx, yy26jet
03-25-2012, 04:17 PM #38
Originally posted by x View Post
I've download and installed red dead redemption, but the trophy for lvl 50 don't unlock. My ps3 have OFW! :( H_ow i can get it? thanks

You must use the Xploder
Originally posted by PUNK100 View Post
anyone test RE 4 is it pop all trophies

The trophy don't pop up, you must play the game in Hard normaly, but in game you have the P.R.L. and Chicago Typewitter Winky Winky Just complete the game once
03-25-2012, 07:17 PM #39
ka2myk
Haxor!
Thx man!! it helps me
03-25-2012, 10:16 PM #40
Originally posted by Glusgud View Post
Yes,and it works great!!Just load the save,play 1 challenge and he trophy Pop!!

Cheers dude...any challenge?..pop all trophies challenge dude?
03-25-2012, 11:02 PM #41
Glusgud
Bounty hunter
Pop all trophy for the challenge...just play 1 random challenge and you get..
-Perfect Knight
100% Complete

-Predator Bronze
Achieve 8 medals on predator challenges

-Predator Silver
Achieve 16 medals on predator challenges

-Predator Gold
Achieve 24 medals on predator challenges

-Freeflow Bronze
Achieve 8 medals on combat challenges

-Freeflow Silver
Achieve 16 medals on combat challenges

-Freeflow Gold
Achieve 24 medals on combat challenges
03-26-2012, 11:47 AM #42
Originally posted by sephyroth89 View Post
You must use the Xploder

Ah! Thank. I must buy it.
03-26-2012, 12:38 PM #43
ezaaze
Keeper
Thanks dude
03-26-2012, 12:47 PM #44
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by sephyroth89 View Post

GT5 (I have all trophies without Gold Standard): You must login or register to view this content.

Invalid link, please fix.
03-26-2012, 02:22 PM #45
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
Invalid link, please fix.

ok link placed
03-26-2012, 09:30 PM #46
Behdad
Do a barrel roll!
your splatterhouse is 100% for sure but give nothing , no trophy!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo