12-22-2011, 11:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone I'm Italian, sorry if I'm doing something wrong, but I would like to share with you the my platinum saves. :rolleyes:
I do not have CFW so I do not know if it works, but still wanted to share with you Smile

All the save are EU.

If You want a folder with all this save, download it here -> You must login or register to view this content.

This is my save:

Dead Space 2 (Only Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

Dead Space Extraction (Platinum 100%): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War 1 (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War 2 (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War: Chains Of Olympus (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Platinum 100%): (Tested and Work the trophies that unlock are "Nothing escapes you" "Point Tycoon" "I Love Ninja Tools!" "General Store Booming!" "Card Collector" "Also Known As..." "Which name shall I use?" "Story Assembler" "Thanks for all your time!") - You must login or register to view this content.

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (Platinum): You must login or register to view this content.

Wipeout HD (Campaign complete in Hard. Complete 1 race in Easy and the trophy pop out): (tested work for the trophy Elite Campaign Legend and Wipeout Disciple. If you have DLC Fury, you also unlock Stast Life) - You must login or register to view this content.

Resident Evil 4 (100%): (Tested and Work Load and complete the game for all trophies. In game you have the P.R.L. and Chicago typewriter) - You must login or register to view this content.

Resident Evil 5 (Platinum all unlocked): You must login or register to view this content.

Batman Arkham Asylum (100% story and challenge): (Work tested and unlock all the trophies for the challenge + Perfect Knight) - You must login or register to view this content.

I am hoping for some help and unlock trophy. :bro:
In games where the platinum is required online, everything has already been done.
Last edited by sephyroth89 ; 07-24-2015 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Reupload

The following 60 users say thank you to sephyroth89 for this useful post:

Cloud, ale...b, amigaman2005, armmyperez, bejekas, belfastguy, bigburt82, BigTrain, blastman, Bumcleaver, Diego_kyo, DJR_Supreme, dragak, Drumma516, eazynow82, fahd-939, ffspark, GYNOUGH, HitmanKiller1, insomniak_6, Iron93, JaggedNightmare, jobone233, john connor 84, kashiboy, KazzyMert, LoLiiPoP, MansonXX, mcr1978, mikesean, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, OmegaBeta, p311, panBramburka, PC_, PenguinArctic, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Raiki, raperorapero, scratch_pervert, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, solidsnoova, Soneco, Space_Honky, Susanoo, The Pursuer, thebestplayer, Tuatara, Uncle_Bryn, UnspokenDream, walker_john, WEE_FITZYBOY, wolf82, Meeky, Xeronhs, xSOADx, yy26jet
12-25-2011, 12:38 PM #2
Test A few Will Update Later, Thanks for the Saves

The following 2 users say thank you to UnspokenDream for this useful post:

Disslzit, SHAkA
12-26-2011, 02:48 AM #3
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
thx bro!

i hope that we getting a dead island platSmile
12-26-2011, 01:19 PM #4
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 only a few trophy
God Of War 1 only a few trophy, end trophy and Max Wepons
God of war 2 is the same
12-26-2011, 09:57 PM #5
scienide
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 only a few trophy
God Of War 1 only a few trophy, end trophy and Max Wepons
God of war 2 is the same

did you run it with the xploder system?
12-26-2011, 09:58 PM #6
Originally posted by scienide View Post
did you run it with the xploder system?

No, xploder system is Shit

The following user thanked UnspokenDream for this useful post:

Meeky
12-26-2011, 10:02 PM #7
scienide
Bounty hunter
thanks.

just wanted to know before i buy it.
01-12-2012, 11:47 PM #8
mikesean
Gym leader
Are there any specific things to do in the game to get the Dead nation road of devastation trophies?
01-13-2012, 07:27 AM #9
blastman
Ghost shooter
Ciao sephyroth, grazie per i save ma funzionano anche con xploder ?
01-13-2012, 05:58 PM #10
Raiki
Little One
Thanks a lot for Ninja Storm 2, got me my last missing trophies including the online one I was missing (your battle record carried over so I just had to play, not even win, a ranked match!). Has anyone tried out Tekken 6 yet?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo