04-09-2012, 10:23 PM #1
Glusgud
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone .. Here I will place the save of unreal tournament 3..
The save work great,and it will give you almost all trophies..i tested it on a noob account..
So,here we go,the save is this--->You must login or register to view this content.
Play 1 online match and it will give you
-Online Champion
-Around the World
-Let's Get It On
-Paint the Town Red
Return 1 Orbs in Warfare matches and you get Being a Hero
Complete 1 CTF matches played to at least 3 captures and you get Flag Waver
Complete 1 VCTF matches played to at least 3 captures and you get 30 Minutes or Less
Complete 1 Warfare matches played to at least 3 points and you get Connect the Dots
To take the gun trophy like "Shard-O-Matic" Get the "Blue Streak" award in only 1 matches,not 10..is the same for all the weapons trophies..
Have fun!!!
Last edited by Glusgud ; 04-09-2012 at 10:40 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Glusgud for this useful post:

19willy74, bartagnino, CalicoWomack, crischevelle572, Gillfigno, HUYI82, MansonXX, mark1, One Industries, panBramburka, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rebel_cause, rieks, SayYO, ShadowShock, SHAkA, simmo_316, Skyline88, Uncle Ted, Windmaker86, zebbidy
05-09-2012, 05:56 PM #11
Originally posted by cause View Post
is this eu or us???

eu bles00200
05-09-2012, 06:38 PM #12
dellboy81
Vault dweller
awesome news! i did a lot of trophies myself a long time ago and then when i got xploder i used a plat save on there, on my test account but it popped nothing and all stats were at 0. will test this on test account first just to make sure, but is great to get a lot of trophies.
05-09-2012, 08:37 PM #13
Glusgud
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
Good save, but you should've made one at 49/50 200 kills in multiplayer. Because that one doesn't pop =(

i know..i'm doing this thing...i'm on 31/50..

The following user thanked Glusgud for this useful post:

Cissamannen
05-09-2012, 09:46 PM #14
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Glusgud View Post
you have to complete the story on easy difficulty,and you get all trophy for the story..

the whole single player campaign to get all difficulty trophies? or can you play the last level and get the trophies that way?
05-09-2012, 11:24 PM #15
dellboy81
Vault dweller
i think you just need to complete the campaign, its on final chapter already i think, so finish it off.

i was on 48% before now on 72% - the only other non campaign trophy that doesnt pop is the all powerups trophy - i went to a level and got all popwerups but because they are already done it wont pop.

basically this save can get you 94% i think, 2 silvers wont pop but nice to see glusgud is working on one.
05-10-2012, 02:46 AM #16
One Industries
Do a barrel roll!
Is the online MP still active?
05-10-2012, 05:45 AM #17
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by Glusgud View Post
i know..i'm doing this thing...i'm on 31/50..

If you don't post the save at 49/50 or somewhere near.. I'll haunt you down :P

Also remember to say what the last date you used was, so people dont make the mistake of doing it over the same date again.

Originally posted by One
Is the online MP still active?

You can host your own server for online etc. And set up a password, and just add bots. You'll get everything in no time Smile Just pick a small area, and set the weapon spawn to the specific weapon you need the trophy for Smile

For pickups etc, just google for a map Smile

The following user thanked Cissamannen for this useful post:

One Industries
05-10-2012, 08:56 AM #18
SHAkA
League Champion
great save will this also pop trophy for the campaign ?
05-10-2012, 05:02 PM #19
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
great save will this also pop trophy for the campaign ?

Worst case scenario, just play on easy until last battle, and do it on Insane. then switch to easy for chapter 2-3-4 etc. On the final chapter against Akesha (or whatever), its easiest using a keyboard, getting 1 kill, and then crouching behind some stuff for the full 20 mins. How I did it. She wont see you there and you win by 1 point.

The following user thanked Cissamannen for this useful post:

SHAkA

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo