04-09-2012, 10:23 PM #1
Glusgud
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone .. Here I will place the save of unreal tournament 3..
The save work great,and it will give you almost all trophies..i tested it on a noob account..
So,here we go,the save is this--->You must login or register to view this content.
Play 1 online match and it will give you
-Online Champion
-Around the World
-Let's Get It On
-Paint the Town Red
Return 1 Orbs in Warfare matches and you get Being a Hero
Complete 1 CTF matches played to at least 3 captures and you get Flag Waver
Complete 1 VCTF matches played to at least 3 captures and you get 30 Minutes or Less
Complete 1 Warfare matches played to at least 3 points and you get Connect the Dots
To take the gun trophy like "Shard-O-Matic" Get the "Blue Streak" award in only 1 matches,not 10..is the same for all the weapons trophies..
Have fun!!!
Last edited by Glusgud ; 04-09-2012 at 10:40 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Glusgud for this useful post:

19willy74, bartagnino, CalicoWomack, crischevelle572, Gillfigno, HUYI82, MansonXX, mark1, One Industries, panBramburka, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rebel_cause, rieks, SayYO, ShadowShock, SHAkA, simmo_316, Skyline88, Uncle Ted, Windmaker86, zebbidy
05-10-2012, 05:20 PM #20
dellboy81
Vault dweller
rising sun is the best map for all deathmatches and kills, small and very easy to get the monster kill (5 quick kills in 5 seconds).
05-10-2012, 06:20 PM #21
Glusgud
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
rising sun is the best map for all deathmatches and kills, small and very easy to get the monster kill (5 quick kills in 5 seconds).

yes..you do almost all the weapon trophy there..Smile
05-10-2012, 09:09 PM #22
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post

I differ, download the free Titan pack. Set up a deathmatch at Morbis Arena, Speed freak and Titan. You can get 200 kills in 5 minutes.. :P but only rocket launchers in that level Smile But great place to get Monster Kill aswell Smile
05-14-2012, 03:35 AM #23
One Industries
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
You can host your own server for online etc. And set up a password, and just add bots. You'll get everything in no time Just pick a small area, and set the weapon spawn to the specific weapon you need the trophy for

For pickups etc, just google for a map

Great! thanks man
05-14-2012, 07:15 PM #24
Originally posted by Glusgud View Post
you have to play the level on normal mode or easy,and you get the trophy for each difficulty..

i played chapter 2 on easy but it didnt pop the insane trophy?
05-15-2012, 07:08 PM #25
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by thugangel View Post
i played chapter 2 on easy but it didnt pop the insane trophy?

You must complete the last level in chapter 2 on Insane for it to pop.. Smile
05-15-2012, 09:59 PM #26
C0lder
Haxor!
Thank you so much,been waiting for this
05-17-2012, 10:55 AM #27
Originally posted by Glusgud View Post
Hello everyone .. Here I will place the save of unreal tournament 3..
The save work great,and it will give you almost all trophies..i tested it on a noob account..
So,here we go,the save is this--->You must login or register to view this content.
Play 1 online match and it will give you
-Online Champion
-Around the World
-Let's Get It On
-Paint the Town Red
Return 1 Orbs in Warfare matches and you get Being a Hero
Complete 1 CTF matches played to at least 3 captures and you get Flag Waver
Complete 1 VCTF matches played to at least 3 captures and you get 30 Minutes or Less
Complete 1 Warfare matches played to at least 3 points and you get Connect the Dots
To take the gun trophy like "Shard-O-Matic" Get the "Blue Streak" award in only 1 matches,not 10..is the same for all the weapons trophies..
Have fun!!!

hy which species should be copied?
05-18-2012, 03:36 AM #28
Psychomancer
I am error
so this wont unlock the "like the back of my hand" silver trophy for all power ups grabbed? :( thats the only one i honestly think is a pain in the butt that i have left. cant say that i ever found a good guide for where everything is either. the only ones i have left are the grinding ones. not too worried about them

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo