04-09-2012, 10:23 PM #1
Glusgud
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone .. Here I will place the save of unreal tournament 3..
The save work great,and it will give you almost all trophies..i tested it on a noob account..
So,here we go,the save is this--->You must login or register to view this content.
Play 1 online match and it will give you
-Online Champion
-Around the World
-Let's Get It On
-Paint the Town Red
Return 1 Orbs in Warfare matches and you get Being a Hero
Complete 1 CTF matches played to at least 3 captures and you get Flag Waver
Complete 1 VCTF matches played to at least 3 captures and you get 30 Minutes or Less
Complete 1 Warfare matches played to at least 3 points and you get Connect the Dots
To take the gun trophy like "Shard-O-Matic" Get the "Blue Streak" award in only 1 matches,not 10..is the same for all the weapons trophies..
Have fun!!!
Last edited by Glusgud ; 04-09-2012 at 10:40 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Glusgud for this useful post:

19willy74, bartagnino, CalicoWomack, crischevelle572, Gillfigno, HUYI82, MansonXX, mark1, One Industries, panBramburka, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rebel_cause, rieks, SayYO, ShadowShock, SHAkA, simmo_316, Skyline88, Uncle Ted, Windmaker86, zebbidy
07-01-2012, 04:11 PM #47
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by bartagnino View Post
yes, but the trophy didn't pops :(

So we need a 49 days save :/.. I think I have a friend with one save but only like with 5 - 10 days done xD
07-03-2012, 06:34 AM #48
mxclmx
Keeper
Anyones got it yet?
07-03-2012, 09:37 AM #49
crischevelle572
Bounty hunter
Seriously if someone makes a save for the 50 day trophy, please upload here. stare
07-03-2012, 11:15 AM #50
nawking
NGU has sold out to money 8(
im working on making a save set for this game for the trophies that dont pop like the back of my hand and the insane trophies so it will save every one some time. plus im also going to post a save for the get a life trophie but that will take me some time so please wait for it and sorry it will be like a wile since it will take me 7days.
Last edited by nawking ; 07-04-2012 at 11:19 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to nawking for this useful post:

bartagnino, Skyline88
07-04-2012, 07:19 PM #51
nawking
Update update update !!!!!!!! i have found a way to glitch the git a life trophie and i should have the save by the end of this week i will keep you guys posted!
07-05-2012, 04:44 AM #52
mxclmx
Keeper
Originally posted by nawking View Post
Update update update !!!!!!!! i have found a way to glitch the git a life trophie and i should have the save by the end of this week i will keep you guys posted!

IS this by changing the date every time you complete 200 kills ? Anyway thanks for getting thsi done, thats the only trophy left for me to platinum Smile
07-05-2012, 04:56 AM #53
rebel_cause
Do a barrel roll!
Can you get defeat akashb on hard with this save. If so how?
07-05-2012, 05:47 AM #54
nawking
yes but even still this trophy is takeing for ever but im sure everey 1 can wait till this weekend when i upload my save set and guild i estamte that once i upload it u can plat this game from scratch in less then 3hrs.

The following 4 users say thank you to nawking for this useful post:

bartagnino, Cissamannen, crischevelle572, ps3re
07-05-2012, 05:54 AM #55
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by nawking View Post
yes but even still this trophy is takeing for ever but im sure everey 1 can wait till this weekend when i upload my save set and guild i estamte that once i upload it u can plat this game from scratch in less then 3hrs.

This is what I like to hear.
Only missing Get a Life for platinum Smile

The following user thanked Cissamannen for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo