04-19-2012, 11:30 PM #1
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok... I keep getting asked for the LA Noires saves....

The credits goes to You must login or register to view this content.
As these were all from his original thread here: You must login or register to view this content.

So you can all thank him for it. Since MegaUpload went down, so to did the original files.
In fact... refer to the post on how to use them etc.

I just happen to have an HDD full of save from NGU, because of all the resigning requests I get.

My problem is this... I don't always tag my files properly, so some of these might have the wrong description. And if so, please tell me so that I can correct it.

Anyways here they are:

5 Stars: You must login or register to view this content.
Select any mission and get a 5 star rating... you get the trophy

All Cars: You must login or register to view this content.
The car you need is the 'International Police Wagon' Its the police truck one its #7 in Police cars in the showroom
Just start Studio Secretary Murder, go to crime scene, and get in the police truck

20 Newspapers: You must login or register to view this content.
Just load the save do a street crime and reach level 20
Go to cases and select the Traffic desk, one should have a gray newspaper, thats the case with the last newspaper
If you click resume, you'll be on the last case. Juts finish it and hopefully a few trophies should pop up

Here is where I am unsure of the tags

Last street crime: You must login or register to view this content.
Just go to cases and select Vice desk. Open your map and find the Red Human Icon. That's your last case

50 Landmarks: You must login or register to view this content.
or this You must login or register to view this content.
or this You must login or register to view this content.

30 Gold Reels: You must login or register to view this content.
or it could be mixed into one of the Landmark saves

Anybody that can figure which is which let me know I will re-tagged the saves.

Remember... these were originally CFW saves... so that means copy all the files within the gamesave, and paste them into your own gamesave.
And back up your original, once you change it... there is no going back.

Hope it helps

The following 29 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

19willy74, arash-2580, Batjoke, bedo48, Big_Jonny, DCsolidus, Defeat, follower, Gotham_Shadow, hess47, jhonatan garcia, kokoromialos, lawless___, Lemons, Malark5, mark1, mazdafreak, mcr1978, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ragingdrunk, SavageRising, simmo_316, Sirprizer, SwordspiTTer, The Young Wolf, thebest1234, Tirry, zebbidy
05-14-2012, 10:22 PM #11
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Have fun with them!

Originally posted by mrgrandtheftaut View Post
Thanks for the reupload, the rest of the saves were scattered all over the place
05-16-2012, 02:50 AM #12
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Gandalf1969 View Post
Have fun with them!

I didnt test it but could some of the landmarks be the ones for 198 miles,and 95% of clues?
05-16-2012, 03:38 AM #13
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
They might be... I did a really crappy job of labelling them (as I didn't need them for myself, nor did I expect to have to look at them again)
I know there were at least 3 saves that I could not tell the difference from one to the other.

Which is why I was hoping that some of the downloaders would test and let me know which are which.

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
I didnt test it but could some of the landmarks be the ones for 198 miles,and 95% of clues?
05-16-2012, 10:24 PM #14
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Gandalf1969 View Post
They might be... I did a really crappy job of labelling them (as I didn't need them for myself, nor did I expect to have to look at them again)
I know there were at least 3 saves that I could not tell the difference from one to the other.

Which is why I was hoping that some of the downloaders would test and let me know which are which.

in case I got for it in a near future I will let you know Winky Winky

just tell me one thing, is it possible to see how many miles and clues were made / found?
05-16-2012, 10:42 PM #15
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Yes when you load the saves, you can go to the game progress screen and it will give you all the stats completed.

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
in case I got for it in a near future I will let you know Winky Winky

just tell me one thing, is it possible to see how many miles and clues were made / found?
06-03-2012, 03:56 PM #16
Thanks for the save set, very useful!
06-05-2012, 09:04 PM #17
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by boub View Post
By the way is LA Noire a easy platinum??

it is you can do all with a guide and with this is even easier

The following user thanked Big_Jonny for this useful post:

Gandalf
06-07-2012, 11:06 PM #18
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by boub View Post
By the way any one want to trade l.a noir for another platinum??

you don't have the required posts to trade mate.

and wrong section
06-08-2012, 04:42 AM #19
The Young Wolf
King in the North
Fantastic re-upload. It pays having a massive collection of saves due to the fantastic service you provide on here Happy.

The following user thanked The Young Wolf for this useful post:

Gandalf

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo