04-19-2012, 11:30 PM #1
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok... I keep getting asked for the LA Noires saves....

The credits goes to You must login or register to view this content.
As these were all from his original thread here: You must login or register to view this content.

So you can all thank him for it. Since MegaUpload went down, so to did the original files.
In fact... refer to the post on how to use them etc.

I just happen to have an HDD full of save from NGU, because of all the resigning requests I get.

My problem is this... I don't always tag my files properly, so some of these might have the wrong description. And if so, please tell me so that I can correct it.

Anyways here they are:

5 Stars: You must login or register to view this content.
Select any mission and get a 5 star rating... you get the trophy

All Cars: You must login or register to view this content.
The car you need is the 'International Police Wagon' Its the police truck one its #7 in Police cars in the showroom
Just start Studio Secretary Murder, go to crime scene, and get in the police truck

20 Newspapers: You must login or register to view this content.
Just load the save do a street crime and reach level 20
Go to cases and select the Traffic desk, one should have a gray newspaper, thats the case with the last newspaper
If you click resume, you'll be on the last case. Juts finish it and hopefully a few trophies should pop up

Here is where I am unsure of the tags

Last street crime: You must login or register to view this content.
Just go to cases and select Vice desk. Open your map and find the Red Human Icon. That's your last case

50 Landmarks: You must login or register to view this content.
or this You must login or register to view this content.
or this You must login or register to view this content.

30 Gold Reels: You must login or register to view this content.
or it could be mixed into one of the Landmark saves

Anybody that can figure which is which let me know I will re-tagged the saves.

Remember... these were originally CFW saves... so that means copy all the files within the gamesave, and paste them into your own gamesave.
And back up your original, once you change it... there is no going back.

Hope it helps

The following 29 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

19willy74, arash-2580, Batjoke, bedo48, Big_Jonny, DCsolidus, Defeat, follower, Gotham_Shadow, hess47, jhonatan garcia, kokoromialos, lawless___, Lemons, Malark5, mark1, mazdafreak, mcr1978, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ragingdrunk, SavageRising, simmo_316, Sirprizer, SwordspiTTer, The Young Wolf, thebest1234, Tirry, zebbidy
07-15-2012, 06:40 AM #29
Could someone tell me which save is the one for the last street crime (for all street crimes trophy). I'm sure ive been through all and its none of them :(

yep just been through them all twice and its not there. I have noticed something strange though, Gandalf are all your saves in this set US?
Last edited by Malark5 ; 07-15-2012 at 03:52 PM.
07-15-2012, 05:19 PM #30
Originally posted by Malark5 View Post
Could someone tell me which save is the one for the last street crime (for all street crimes trophy). I'm sure ive been through all and its none of them :(

yep just been through them all twice and its not there. I have noticed something strange though, Gandalf are all your saves in this set US?

no all the saves arent u.s. but resigning inst that hard. also if you want the street crime trophies just get a save that has all of the street crimes completed, then go to free roam in any desk and just replay 1 street crime. you should get the trophy. Smile
07-15-2012, 05:31 PM #31
Originally posted by Sigma View Post
no all the saves arent u.s. but resigning inst that hard. also if you want the street crime trophies just get a save that has all of the street crimes completed, then go to free roam in any desk and just replay 1 street crime. you should get the trophy. Smile

Yeah, i'm EU so was just checking in case i was going mad just with Gandalf being US lol. Thanks for the tip i'll go try that now and report back Smile
07-16-2012, 05:12 AM #32
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Yeah, i'm EU so was just checking in case i was going mad just with Gandalf being US lol. Thanks for the tip i'll go try that now and report back Smile

In case you by any means don't know how to change the region pm me or something and I will explain!
07-16-2012, 10:00 AM #33
Defeat
What is a User Title?
does it also work with the complete edition?
07-16-2012, 11:51 AM #34
boub
Bounty hunter
thanx will try them out
07-16-2012, 12:15 PM #35
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
In case you by any means don't know how to change the region pm me or something and I will explain!

Thanks but i'm ok with the whole re-signing thing lol (did take a while though to get the hang off lol). I managed to get the trophy i was after and now just trying to get that stupid public menece one for plat. Smile
07-16-2012, 02:48 PM #36
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Thanks but i'm ok with the whole re-signing thing lol (did take a while though to get the hang off lol). I managed to get the trophy i was after and now just trying to get that stupid public menece one for plat. Smile

Oh nice Winky Winky

What's that for? Cars?
07-16-2012, 04:13 PM #37
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Oh nice Winky Winky

What's that for? Cars?

Amencing a total of $47,000 of damage during a single story mission lol its annoying!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo