05-22-2012, 10:53 AM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Trophies for some of the hardest in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters: You must login or register to view this content.
Load up game, choose Road to Masters, then Masters and click Resume. You'll be on the 17th hole with an 8shot lead - finish the hole and you'll get:
You must login or register to view this content.Masters LegendYou must login or register to view this content. Win the Green Jacket for a Record 7 times in Road to the Masters mode
You should also get:
You must login or register to view this content. On the Radar (B)
Break the top 50 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
You must login or register to view this content.A New Generation (S)
Break the top 10 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
You must login or register to view this content.On top of the World (S)
Become #1 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
You must login or register to view this content. Winner! And Still… (B)
Defend your title in any Major
You must login or register to view this content.Road to the Masters (S)
Win the Green Jacket in Road to the Masters mode
Mess around with the Pins and you should get:
You must login or register to view this content.Drop and give me 15 (B) Earn 15 pins

Now load up the excellent savefile from You must login or register to view this content. for his Plat save: You must login or register to view this content.[/B]
You must login or register to view this content.Broken RecordYou must login or register to view this content. Hold down the #1 spot on the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings for more than 281 weeks

You must login or register to view this content.Born with SkillzYou must login or register to view this content. Master 8 courses

You must login or register to view this content.Caddie with a Master's DegreeYou must login or register to view this content. Master 16 courses

Change the Pins on badge and you will get:
You must login or register to view this content.Pin Collector (S)
Earn All pins
Go into the club shop and equip a Hammerhead outfit for:
You must login or register to view this content.HAMMERhead Swag (B)
And equip a Hammerhead club for
You must login or register to view this content.Shark Attack! (S)
Equip a HAMMERhead Prototype Club

An earlier save that might help with some trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jedt ; 07-17-2012 at 09:00 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

bacardi99, Barry90, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, blups3, geeder, Howiiie., isigo, johnnyla, joury070, mark1, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Skyline88, Smegger72, UnspokenDream, zebbidy, ZeroSasurai
03-21-2013, 11:12 AM #92
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Thread unlocked on request.

Originally posted by jedt View Post
Did you use controller or Move?
And I've added your Plat save & Tut to the first post...thanks mate
03-21-2013, 11:29 AM #93
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Gandalf View Post
Thread unlocked on request.

Thanks mate, some people were having queries over certain saves...should be able to answer here.
Not liking this new "thumbs" system for posts after the original post - prefer to give "thanks" when deserved - but :y:
03-21-2013, 11:34 AM #94
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
No problem.
As far as the thanks... NGU wants people to use the "rep" button to reward a contributing post. And the thumbs replace the "like" button.
So if you think a post is worth rep... hit rep... it you think a post is just a good addition... hit the thumb.
Yes... it will take some getting used to. LOL

Originally posted by jedt View Post
Thanks mate, some people were having queries over certain saves...should be able to answer here.
Not liking this new "thumbs" system for posts after the original post - prefer to give "thanks" when deserved - but
03-21-2013, 12:22 PM #95
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Gandalf View Post
No problem.
As far as the thanks... NGU wants people to use the "rep" button to reward a contributing post. And the thumbs replace the "like" button.
So if you think a post is worth rep... hit rep... it you think a post is just a good addition... hit the thumb.
Yes... it will take some getting used to. LOL

Yeah I get that mate; have used Rep plenty of times and appreciate the "thumbs" replace the "like".
My only problem with the Rep is that you have to spread around if you've given a member Rep recently - if that member helps 2/3/4/5 times in certain Sections, threads even posts, you can only give that appreciation once.

Anyway back on topic, if anyone has any queries with the TW12 saves, let us know and we'll try to help in this thread.
04-20-2013, 11:08 PM #96
Any US save/s for green jacket 7x, finish a major under par w/ tournament diff on and #1 10 weeks consecutive? and also how do you get the #1 281 weeks to pop with that xploder save posted on page 9 i think.
Last edited by MusicGamer ; 04-27-2013 at 06:24 AM.
04-27-2013, 06:18 AM #97
I mean can anyone post the other saves compatible with regular xploder resigning? pref US but any region fine
06-18-2013, 08:22 PM #98
anyone? other trophies saves compatible with xploder besides all pins and sponsors?
06-18-2013, 08:32 PM #99
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
anyone? other trophies saves compatible with xploder besides all pins and sponsors?

The saves are there mate, just resign.
As far as I remember simply turn setting to tournament on last hole of major and ping you pop that trophy.
06-26-2013, 10:37 AM #100
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post

I get them to work, did you have any joy?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo