05-22-2012, 10:53 AM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Trophies for some of the hardest in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters: You must login or register to view this content.
Load up game, choose Road to Masters, then Masters and click Resume. You'll be on the 17th hole with an 8shot lead - finish the hole and you'll get:
You must login or register to view this content.Masters LegendYou must login or register to view this content. Win the Green Jacket for a Record 7 times in Road to the Masters mode
You should also get:
You must login or register to view this content. On the Radar (B)
Break the top 50 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
You must login or register to view this content.A New Generation (S)
Break the top 10 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
You must login or register to view this content.On top of the World (S)
Become #1 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
You must login or register to view this content. Winner! And Still… (B)
Defend your title in any Major
You must login or register to view this content.Road to the Masters (S)
Win the Green Jacket in Road to the Masters mode
Mess around with the Pins and you should get:
You must login or register to view this content.Drop and give me 15 (B) Earn 15 pins

Now load up the excellent savefile from You must login or register to view this content. for his Plat save: You must login or register to view this content.[/B]
You must login or register to view this content.Broken RecordYou must login or register to view this content. Hold down the #1 spot on the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings for more than 281 weeks

You must login or register to view this content.Born with SkillzYou must login or register to view this content. Master 8 courses

You must login or register to view this content.Caddie with a Master's DegreeYou must login or register to view this content. Master 16 courses

Change the Pins on badge and you will get:
You must login or register to view this content.Pin Collector (S)
Earn All pins
Go into the club shop and equip a Hammerhead outfit for:
You must login or register to view this content.HAMMERhead Swag (B)
And equip a Hammerhead club for
You must login or register to view this content.Shark Attack! (S)
Equip a HAMMERhead Prototype Club

An earlier save that might help with some trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jedt ; 07-17-2012 at 09:00 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

bacardi99, Barry90, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, blups3, geeder, Howiiie., isigo, johnnyla, joury070, mark1, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Skyline88, Smegger72, UnspokenDream, zebbidy, ZeroSasurai
07-17-2012, 07:03 PM #74
geeder
Banned
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Twice at the same time...dude you ok lol
Seen as you like punishment, care to finish my Warhawk and Virtua Tennis '09???

Yah big mistake haha i got paid to do it :P and no thanks hahaha played 200+ hours of war hawk which is enough hahahaa
07-17-2012, 08:30 PM #75
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
Ahh tidy, got the 7th Masters on my mate's account, plus the trophy for mastering one course after making a 57ft putt to finish the remaining Gold Mastery requirement on Augusta. However, winning the Masters with jedt's save doesn't unlock First Time Ever because it's either been done already but hasn't retroactively popped, or jedt didn't play the Par 3 course before he did his 7th Masters title run. He is such a jabroni isn't he? =D

Just kidding about (the jabroni bit that is!)..... First Time Ever is really easy if you play the Masters again in season 8 using either jedt's or my save when you get around to playing the Masters again, especially as the caddie should know his yardage and shot strategy around Augusta like a boss. BTW I haven't tested the save for the 10 weeks running trophy, but seeing as I'm so far ahead of 2nd in the rankings on my save with one full season left before the big reset I don't think it's going to work! :(
Last edited by johnnyla ; 07-17-2012 at 08:32 PM.

The following user thanked johnnyla for this useful post:

jedt
07-17-2012, 09:17 PM #76
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by johnnyla View Post
Ahh tidy, got the 7th Masters on my mate's account, plus the trophy for mastering one course after making a 57ft putt to finish the remaining Gold Mastery requirement on Augusta. However, winning the Masters with jedt's save doesn't unlock First Time Ever because it's either been done already but hasn't retroactively popped, or jedt didn't play the Par 3 course before he did his 7th Masters title run. He is such a jabroni isn't he? =D

Just kidding about (the jabroni bit that is!)..... First Time Ever is really easy if you play the Masters again in season 8 using either jedt's or my save when you get around to playing the Masters again, especially as the caddie should know his yardage and shot strategy around Augusta like a boss. BTW I haven't tested the save for the 10 weeks running trophy, but seeing as I'm so far ahead of 2nd in the rankings on my save with one full season left before the big reset I don't think it's going to work! :(

Haha was going to throw the Jabroni gag in for you with regard to winning the final hole but let it slide...silly me!
Yep got 1st time ever on 2nd Masters win, funny how some trophies pop even if already won and others have to be fresh.
07-17-2012, 09:31 PM #77
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
I wish there was a save for the mastery as I don't want to buy a DLC course just to get them but well see.
07-19-2012, 06:21 AM #78
geeder
Banned
Haha was going to throw the Jabroni gag in for you with regard to winning the final hole but let it slide...silly me!
Yep got 1st time ever on 2nd Masters win, funny how some trophies pop even if already won and others have to be fresh.

yeah tried your save for the 10 weeks and no luck :/ got to 32 weeks i was on a 7 week streak and the season ended then skipped to around 30 weeks and never popped im so pissed Sad Awesome im guessing the only way to get it is to start off fresh :/
07-19-2012, 10:30 AM #79
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
An earlier save that might help with some trophies: You must login or register to view this content.

I wonder if this save will help with the 10 weeks trophy. I'll try it out.
07-19-2012, 11:41 AM #80
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
I wish there was a save for the mastery as I don't want to buy a DLC course just to get them but well see.

Are all courses on johnnyla save mastered? If so, the only thing to do is pick up one dlc course and play a hole or two - all mastery trophies will unlock.
Originally posted by geeder View Post
yeah tried your save for the 10 weeks and no luck :/ got to 32 weeks i was on a 7 week streak and the season ended then skipped to around 30 weeks and never popped im so pissed Sad Awesome im guessing the only way to get it is to start off fresh :/

Sorry to hear that mate, are you going to start over?
07-19-2012, 04:28 PM #81
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Did you guys get the Plat?

not yet i'm about 75% i still have to get all 3 master course trophies & a few others i will finish when i can be bothered lol
07-20-2012, 08:56 PM #82
can someone please explain how the converted this file? i can get other saves to work in xploder, but no tiger saves to work?

when i load it onto my ps3 i get no saved data found?

got it figured out
Last edited by blups3 ; 07-22-2012 at 02:18 PM.

The following user thanked blups3 for this useful post:

DLake

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo