05-22-2012, 10:53 AM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Trophies for some of the hardest in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters: You must login or register to view this content.
Load up game, choose Road to Masters, then Masters and click Resume. You'll be on the 17th hole with an 8shot lead - finish the hole and you'll get:
You must login or register to view this content.Masters LegendYou must login or register to view this content. Win the Green Jacket for a Record 7 times in Road to the Masters mode
You should also get:
You must login or register to view this content. On the Radar (B)
Break the top 50 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
You must login or register to view this content.A New Generation (S)
Break the top 10 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
You must login or register to view this content.On top of the World (S)
Become #1 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
You must login or register to view this content. Winner! And Still… (B)
Defend your title in any Major
You must login or register to view this content.Road to the Masters (S)
Win the Green Jacket in Road to the Masters mode
Mess around with the Pins and you should get:
You must login or register to view this content.Drop and give me 15 (B) Earn 15 pins

Now load up the excellent savefile from You must login or register to view this content. for his Plat save: You must login or register to view this content.[/B]
You must login or register to view this content.Broken RecordYou must login or register to view this content. Hold down the #1 spot on the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings for more than 281 weeks

You must login or register to view this content.Born with SkillzYou must login or register to view this content. Master 8 courses

You must login or register to view this content.Caddie with a Master's DegreeYou must login or register to view this content. Master 16 courses

Change the Pins on badge and you will get:
You must login or register to view this content.Pin Collector (S)
Earn All pins
Go into the club shop and equip a Hammerhead outfit for:
You must login or register to view this content.HAMMERhead Swag (B)
And equip a Hammerhead club for
You must login or register to view this content.Shark Attack! (S)
Equip a HAMMERhead Prototype Club

An earlier save that might help with some trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jedt ; 07-17-2012 at 09:00 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

bacardi99, Barry90, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, blups3, geeder, Howiiie., isigo, johnnyla, joury070, mark1, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Skyline88, Smegger72, UnspokenDream, zebbidy, ZeroSasurai
07-09-2012, 09:21 AM #47
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
where is the link to the save ? i can see the plat save link but where is the other one for the 7 green jackets

Originally posted by geeder View Post
Where's the Download for your save lol?

Just have to wait a few hours lads...its on the 24hour wait with Cloud.

The following 2 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

geeder, johnnyla
07-09-2012, 10:34 AM #48
isigo
Do a barrel roll!

Haha that's great lol genius I'm going to have make the I'm getting sick of flicking a little to the left hahaha and I laughed my ass when I read works with all tiger woods games hahaha

when you not playing permanent on difficulty "tour pro" its normal that you need to manipulate the "ball flight" with giving spin - which is absolutely not real to golf! when you have done the stroke, ball is flying, why need the manipulate the ball trail? hehehe - this showing me your not playing difficulty "tour pro" beginners need often to give ball spin - and the funniest thing - beginners thinking oh i can manipulate the ball flight left and right- hehehe in real live this thing is NOT possible. when you need spin in flight, you have to shot the ball with more loft or when you need straight "turbospin" you need to deloft the club which your using. read manual instructions of game or play with people who can teaching you in tiger woods 12 or 13 the ballflight without giving it spin "while its already ejected" :-)
07-09-2012, 03:34 PM #49
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by jedt View Post

thanx lookin forward to it
07-09-2012, 10:15 PM #50
geeder
Banned
Originally posted by jedt View Post

awesome cant wait man! Happy you are the man!
07-10-2012, 10:50 PM #51
geeder
Banned
any update man? Smile cant wait to plat this POS so sick of it :P
07-10-2012, 11:29 PM #52
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
I'm guessing jedt hasn't been able to get the save via the data-transfer yet, so that's the possible cause of the delay.

I hate copy-protected saves, a real pain in the arse!
07-10-2012, 11:45 PM #53
geeder
Banned
Originally posted by johnnyla View Post
I'm guessing jedt hasn't been able to get the save via the data-transfer yet, so that's the possible cause of the delay.

I hate copy-protected saves, a real pain in the arse!

Most likely lol i hate them so much they should all be unlocked :/
07-13-2012, 10:20 PM #54
geeder
Banned
Any luck with getting this save yet? Smile
07-14-2012, 12:23 AM #55
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Any luck with getting this save yet? Smile

I'm really hoping to get them tomorrow...remember its a friend of mine that's taking my save down...not me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo