05-22-2012, 10:53 AM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Trophies for some of the hardest in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters: You must login or register to view this content.
Load up game, choose Road to Masters, then Masters and click Resume. You'll be on the 17th hole with an 8shot lead - finish the hole and you'll get:
You must login or register to view this content.Masters LegendYou must login or register to view this content. Win the Green Jacket for a Record 7 times in Road to the Masters mode
You should also get:
You must login or register to view this content. On the Radar (B)
Break the top 50 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
You must login or register to view this content.A New Generation (S)
Break the top 10 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
You must login or register to view this content.On top of the World (S)
Become #1 in the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings
You must login or register to view this content. Winner! And Still… (B)
Defend your title in any Major
You must login or register to view this content.Road to the Masters (S)
Win the Green Jacket in Road to the Masters mode
Mess around with the Pins and you should get:
You must login or register to view this content.Drop and give me 15 (B) Earn 15 pins

Now load up the excellent savefile from You must login or register to view this content. for his Plat save: You must login or register to view this content.[/B]
You must login or register to view this content.Broken RecordYou must login or register to view this content. Hold down the #1 spot on the EA SPORTS Golf Rankings for more than 281 weeks

You must login or register to view this content.Born with SkillzYou must login or register to view this content. Master 8 courses

You must login or register to view this content.Caddie with a Master's DegreeYou must login or register to view this content. Master 16 courses

Change the Pins on badge and you will get:
You must login or register to view this content.Pin Collector (S)
Earn All pins
Go into the club shop and equip a Hammerhead outfit for:
You must login or register to view this content.HAMMERhead Swag (B)
And equip a Hammerhead club for
You must login or register to view this content.Shark Attack! (S)
Equip a HAMMERhead Prototype Club

An earlier save that might help with some trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jedt ; 07-17-2012 at 09:00 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

bacardi99, Barry90, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, blups3, geeder, Howiiie., isigo, johnnyla, joury070, mark1, PounDJo0DoGz0r, Skyline88, Smegger72, UnspokenDream, zebbidy, ZeroSasurai
07-07-2012, 08:44 AM #29
isigo
Do a barrel roll!
do you mean the trophys for the "sponsors" with "career trophys"?
equip from sponsors - select sponsor callaway, equip only callaway stuff for tshirts, clubs, cappies, trousers, shoes.
do this way wth every sponsor, trophys unlock while or when finish a golf-round of 18holes
other career trophys like 281 days nr1 in ranking unlocks too while playing masters or other matches of the games that needed for trophys.
fairwa in regulation u need to do by yourself, this save does not unlock it.
green in regulation - you need this to do by yourself too.
this could help for people who has problem that the ball not flying straight:
you need a piece of plastic which you can weld to a square that fits direktly around your pad. now cut a 4cm long hole into this plastic welded to a square that it is straight abouve the left analogstick.
you need now a small driller - 3mm.
drill patiently a small 3mm hole into the left analog stick.
DONT DRILL TOO DEEP IF YOU FEEL THE THIN PLASTIC FROM YOUR ANALOGSTICK IS THROUGH IT STOP DILLING IMIDIATLY!!!!!!!!!!
now your done.insert a screw wich is 3mm thick into the hole of the analogstick.
now you have a special "tiger woods useable only straight shot accelerator"
fits to all tiger wood versions because tw using left analogstick only to swing.
maybe this can help you too like it done for me. later i post a picture how it looks because my english s not so good.

The following 3 users say thank you to isigo for this useful post:

geeder, jedt, johnnyla
07-07-2012, 11:23 AM #30
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by isigo View Post

this could help for people who has problem that the ball not flying straight:
you need a piece of plastic which you can weld to a square that fits direktly around your pad. now cut a 4cm long hole into this plastic welded to a square that it is straight abouve the left analogstick.
you need now a small driller - 3mm.
drill patiently a small 3mm hole into the left analog stick.
DONT DRILL TOO DEEP IF YOU FEEL THE THIN PLASTIC FROM YOUR ANALOGSTICK IS THROUGH IT STOP DILLING IMIDIATLY!!!!!!!!!!
now your done.insert a screw wich is 3mm thick into the hole of the analogstick.
now you have a special "tiger woods useable only straight shot accelerator"
fits to all tiger wood versions because tw using left analogstick only to swing.
maybe this can help you too like it done for me. later i post a picture how it looks because my english s not so good.

That is fucking hilarious - I literally broke my bollox laughing at that.
Please Please Please post the picture...classic stuff.

I know as I go through normal stuff today, I'll think of that again and burst out laughing...thanks mate!
07-07-2012, 11:43 AM #31
Plat-Service
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by jedt View Post

I know as I go through normal stuff today, I'll think of that again and burst out laughing...thanks mate!

lol same here
07-07-2012, 01:13 PM #32
isigo
Do a barrel roll!

hehe thank you :-)
here the links to the photos:
You must login or register to view this content. (this shows it from the left side - i am using cable-ties to fix it more to the pad)

You must login or register to view this content. (pad with "tiger woods-series shot accelerator from above)

You must login or register to view this content. (pad with shot accelerator looking onto of-cutted hole for usb poweing without removing accelerator)

You must login or register to view this content. (pad from backside)

You must login or register to view this content. (here you can see the screw inside the left analog-stick. be patient to not screw it too deep into the stick because the stick begins to "tighten-up" und it moves very slower. i recomend to do maximal 5 x 360° (5turns)degreese turns with the screw 0your using - no matter if 3mm 4mm 5mm or 6 mm- you cannot do electricaly harm because the analog stick has on its button a plastic which avoids to do an electrical shortcut on your pad)

here is a link to youtube-video i have done.
when its online and proofed from youtube take a look on it:
You must login or register to view this content.

thank you thumbs are welcome :-)
Last edited by isigo ; 07-07-2012 at 02:07 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to isigo for this useful post:

jedt, johnnyla
07-07-2012, 01:54 PM #33
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by isigo View Post
hehe thank you :-)
here the links to the photos:
You must login or register to view this content. (this shows it from the left side - i am using cable-ties to fix it more to the pad)

You must login or register to view this content. (pad with "tiger woods-series shot accelerator from above)

You must login or register to view this content. (pad with shot accelerator looking onto of-cutted hole for usb poweing without removing accelerator)

You must login or register to view this content. (pad from backside)

You must login or register to view this content. (here you can see the screw inside the left analog-stick. be patient to not screw it too deep into the stick because the stick begins to "tighten-up" und it moves very slower. i recomend to do maximal 5 x 360° (5turns)degreese turns with the screw 0your using - no matter if 3mm 4mm 5mm or 6 mm- you cannot do electricaly harm because the analog stick has on its button a plastic which avoids to do an electrical shortcut on your pad)

thank you thumbs are welcome :-)

You are a FUCKING GENIUS!
That is brilliant and brake your bollox funny.

Jesus I honestly can't remember the last time I laughed as much...I thought your description was excellent but looking at the pictures was even funnier - well done mate - HUGE LOVE & RESPECT!

The following 2 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

isigo, johnnyla
07-07-2012, 02:13 PM #34
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
Isigo that is some funny shit mate, amazing what a bit of imagination and some spare bits from a toolbox can do.

Much respect! Claps Claps

The following 2 users say thank you to johnnyla for this useful post:

isigo, jedt
07-07-2012, 08:02 PM #35
geeder
Banned
Haha that's great lol genius I'm going to have make the I'm getting sick of flicking a little to the left hahaha and I laughed my ass when I read works with all tiger woods games hahaha

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Does anyone have a save before the 7th green jacket yet?
07-07-2012, 08:46 PM #36
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by geeder View Post

Does anyone have a save before the 7th green jacket yet?

Almost there mate...I'm in the middle of one last tournament then I'll be playing the Masters for the 7th time...I'll upload my save from the 17th hole, meaning you'll just need to complete 1hole for that very very long trophy!

The following 2 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

geeder, johnnyla
07-07-2012, 09:12 PM #37
johnnyla
Can’t trickshot me!
Almost there mate...I'm in the middle of one last tournament then I'll be playing the Masters for the 7th time...I'll upload my save from the 17th hole, meaning you'll just need to complete 1hole for that very very long trophy!

I know I got the Platinum already, but seeing as I'm also working on a TW12 platinum for a friend this save will come in extremely handy because the 7th Masters win is such a heavy grinder!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo