06-07-2012, 01:55 AM #1
jabber
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All,

Here is another one of the harder to find saves out there as its copy protected. Here's my copy of Bomberman Ultra PSN 100%. This is a US PSN copy. But should work with EU too.
It should unlock the longest grinding trophy in the game Extreme Makeover (G), Explodinator (B) (win 15 local games), Win 30 Online (S) by playing one more online game and winning. etc... and similar one more action to unlock trophies..

Test and report back on what it unlocked. Oh and a Thanks would be great Enzo Smile^
US Save
You must login or register to view this content.

EU Save (Thanks for bmo-beats You must login or register to view this content..)

---
Confirmed by Lemonsreturns (Thanks)

Extreme Makeover - Lost Match (LOCAL match)
Exterminator - Won Match (versus 3+ cpu, normal, LOCAL)
The Bomb - Won Match (1 ONLINE MATCH)

New Save link**

Hacked the save to give all your controllers the Cowboy outfit. Just loadup the save with your spare controller and start a Normal/Friendly fire online match with just one open position. As soon as someone joins plant the bomb where you stand and kill your other controller across from you and ping.
(S) The Good the bad and the Bombed ..silver trophy is yours too Smile
Last edited by jabber ; 07-08-2012 at 03:53 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to jabber for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, candyman2720, charmeleon, cobrag7, donsandro, Drumma516, Ember2012, GJx, haitianxu, hess47, iiToYz, isigo, kobra1922, kramerkreamz, lawless___, Lemons, Mago de Oz, Maradona Q8, mark1, MdMaynard, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rongey420, srandys74, TanukiSuprise, UnspokenDream, VercettiCool, zu fam
07-31-2012, 06:24 PM #47
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by beats View Post
i got the EU code its NPEB00076 and hear is the eu save You must login or register to view this content. good luck whit it 4 l the Eu gamers Happy

Thanks for sharing Europe Save.
08-08-2012, 06:53 PM #48
jabber
Hurah!
-dbl post--- delete
Last edited by jabber ; 08-22-2012 at 06:15 PM.
08-22-2012, 06:14 PM #49
jabber
Hurah!
anytime Smile buds
10-27-2013, 06:19 PM #50
Good saveset, really appreciate the work!!!!
01-21-2014, 12:48 AM #51
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by jabber View Post
Hello All,

Here is another one of the harder to find saves out there as its copy protected. Here's my copy of Bomberman Ultra PSN 100%. This is a US PSN copy. But should work with EU too.
It should unlock the longest grinding trophy in the game Extreme Makeover (G), Explodinator (B) (win 15 local games), Win 30 Online (S) by playing one more online game and winning. etc... and similar one more action to unlock trophies..

Test and report back on what it unlocked. Oh and a Thanks would be great Enzo Smile^
US Save

EU Save (Thanks for bmo-beats You must login or register to view this content..)

---

New Save link**

Hacked the save to give all your controllers the Cowboy outfit. Just loadup the save with your spare controller and start a Normal/Friendly fire online match with just one open position. As soon as someone joins plant the bomb where you stand and kill your other controller across from you and ping.

Hey man Thanks for the save but i seem to have a problem im using bruteforce save data and can't get the Key unprotected or decrypted its just blank. I've been using this program for months and this has happened before but i usually just update the .conf or add file and it fixes but none of that happens to work. Do you know of a work around?
P.s. I can delete the copy protection and add my profile sfo but since theres no KEY code input even if i transfered it would just show up as corrupted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
01-21-2014, 12:59 AM #52
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by jabber View Post
Hello All,

US Save

---

New Save link**

OK LOL nevermind i Just got it working i did some stuff then reuploaded it on my ps3 it works perfect thank you to all involved
04-27-2015, 01:25 AM #53
obrigado amigo
01-04-2016, 08:45 PM #54
Dude thanks I just Bruteforced this on OFW!
07-20-2017, 06:32 AM #55
please bomberman key

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo