07-03-2012, 04:47 PM #1
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

first off let me start by saying that it isn't aimed to flame anybody at all, so don't go mad groaning this although i'm sure many of you might.

I would just like to hear peoples views on free trophy services because i believe that they Shouldn't be allowed publically

what i mean:

people are advertising free platinums and it is taking business away from alot of platinum sellers such as myself.

here is an example of a free plat service that will almost completely destroy a members income.

Free service
You must login or register to view this content.

Soon to be destroyed service
You must login or register to view this content.

im sure many of you will agree that this isn't fair to the sellers, it takes money away from them, and if it is a major income for them, could cause bigger problems.

Solution:

Close the Free plat threads - make users put them in their own trophy shops so then everyone can have a fair shot at making money :fa:
Make a new Rule - Free platinums can only be sold privately from users, not publicized in threads for rep gain.

if a member wants to offer free platinums they should do it in their own stores to keep selling fair. Smile

comment below if you agree in removing the free threads from public eye to help trophy shops..

Please keep it fair. Keep it ngu :y:
Last edited by WASTEDFREEDOM ; 07-03-2012 at 04:53 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to WASTEDFREEDOM for this useful post:

DEREKTROTTER, DonGiuliiano, Elk, game2nice, Lunieizsicc, MysticDragon, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NotPoorlyTimmy, Richard., Smexeh, Smokin420, TrytoYOLO, Wartortle, werdgawd, X-_-LaUrBa-_-X, Meeky, xKing04zZ, xLew--

The following user groaned WASTEDFREEDOM for this awful post:

jedt
08-14-2012, 12:12 PM #38
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
Originally posted by mattybell2117 View Post
saying that they do it for rep is misleading because you don't know their motives.

they do it for rep. people with closed free stores stop offering them.. and slow down hpw many people they do it for. rep means nothing. trophies do for the sellers. one guy i used to talk to used to make a decent living from it :y: so yeah i got a point and Shut the fuck up noob. :dumb:
08-15-2012, 08:46 AM #39
Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
they do it for rep. people with closed free stores stop offering them.. and slow down hpw many people they do it for. rep means nothing. trophies do for the sellers. one guy i used to talk to used to make a decent living from it :y: so yeah i got a point and Shut the fuck up noob. :dumb:

I never said you didn't have a point you fucking retard, learn to read. Your point is just retarded. If you survive off the income you get from hacking games then maybe you should to go to fucking college and get a real job like a productive member of society.

And who the fuck are you calling a noob? I've earned more legit trophies than you'll ever earn.

You can't possibly know why people do what they do unless you're them. They could be doing free hacks for any number of reasons. Tell your buddy to stop being a drain on society and go do something useful with his life if he relies on hacking fucking trophies for a living. Rep means nothing and neither do trophies. Trophies are a way of recognizing your gaming accomplishments and regardless of whether you're charging people for them or giving them away for free, you're not using the system the way it was intended to be used. So YOU can shut the fuck up and deal with it. Even if NGU stops allowing people to give their saves away for free there are many other ways for people to do it.

The following user thanked mattybell2117 for this useful post:

Media907

The following user groaned mattybell2117 for this awful post:

WASTEDFREEDOM
08-15-2012, 08:54 AM #40
Media907
League Champion
Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post

SERIOUSLY WHO CARES, IM SURE YOU ALL HAVE A JOB wont you rather get a fair amount of cash of a fucking psn card which is no use in the real world:fa:
their platinum they can do whatever they wantGaspkay:

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Originally posted by mattybell2117 View Post
I never said you didn't have a point you fucking retard, learn to read. Your point is just retarded. If you survive off the income you get from hacking games then maybe you should to go to fucking college and get a real job like a productive member of society.

And who the fuck are you calling a noob? I've earned more legit trophies than you'll ever earn.

You can't possibly know why people do what they do unless you're them. They could be doing free hacks for any number of reasons. Tell your buddy to stop being a drain on society and go do something useful with his life if he relies on hacking fucking trophies for a living. Rep means nothing and neither do trophies. Trophies are a way of recognizing your gaming accomplishments and regardless of whether you're charging people for them or giving them away for free, you're not using the system the way it was intended to be used. So YOU can shut the fuck up and deal with it. Even if NGU stops allowing people to give their saves away for free there are many other ways for people to do it.

i agree with the job part
rather than selling plats

The following user groaned Media907 for this awful post:

WASTEDFREEDOM
08-16-2012, 12:47 PM #41
Zut Culdon
Bounty hunter
As a new consumer of these products, I would feel more secure with a rated legit/hack professional with high reps and a great referral page, whom I had to pay for services, vs. a freebie service that may amount to nothing. If an effort has been made to design a Plat then that person should be compensated. My 0.02 cents.
08-21-2012, 08:21 PM #42
xLew--
Former Staff
they should be in the shop section, just so they can follow the rules and atleast then it can be kind of secure
08-22-2012, 11:21 AM #43
can someone explain how to make a trophy shop in ngu any tips im a noob on here do i need rep or can anyone explain how to get started ? any tips would be helpful
10-05-2012, 05:00 AM #44
------------

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

-----------------
10-08-2012, 04:52 PM #45
FOXHOUND
Do a barrel roll!
I been looking for that platinum hack for a log time
10-11-2012, 12:03 AM #46
N1qqA
Banned
theres a rule of that? seriously

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Agreed with you

---------- Post added 10-11-2012 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-10-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

cool

bro good job

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

cool

bro good job

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo