11-06-2013, 12:30 AM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed, don't have the saves anymore and haven't used any myself in a long time so can't help.
Last edited by Richard. ; 07-16-2017 at 01:55 PM.

The following 101 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

4b11t, 605justin, Cloud, Alexander Green, andy619, BASIA2001, bearl, bejekas, bigburt82, BigTrain, blastman, bodo2008, brd23, candyman2720, cobrag7, CODHoster1337_, codmadz332, Creepzoid 0___0, CronicImpulse, cronos002, CYKApower, dapreacher23, Diego_Lazov, dormin, DragonSlayer67, ELiTE_KiLLER-86, Elk, escuridao96, Feinars, Fleek Designs, Gabberhard, Gandalf, GJx, gogeta62, Gustavowee2, Hadenkin, hateehc, Herrkulez, IP-Man, Isaac Clarke, Iseppina, ItzKitKat, Bichote, Jaytech, jedt, jhonatan garcia, josesant, JosSteec, Kaori912, kashiboy, KeGeeST123, KingSwitchY, Klauss, klycik, Kryptyk_, L-Griever, LaughTracks, lolik, LostSoulSiskel, mark1, Matador84, mauswanderer, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mr.Alfredo, MusicGamer, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Nyctophilia, Obi1_KaBloMe, Penn45, pierro76600, Plathunter8, pololastation, popteodor, predator13, PROGAMERNM, Rich Davies, robmoore79, RussianProdigy, SayYO, Sean Alexander, selvin santos, setsae, SHAkA, ShatteredRavenX, simmo_316, Sirprizer, SwordspiTTer, thebestplayer, TheForce, TheMrB, Ungahs, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, werdgawd, wolfteam1218, X-GHOST-X, King, xLew-- and 1 other user.
11-06-2013, 01:21 AM #2
Originally posted by richard. View Post
just a quick easy simple gold trophy, to those of you who haven't got it yet.

This save is right at the area before the trophy.

tutorial

1. download the save from the link provided
  2. resign it to your own profile (copy everything from my save into yours) with whatever resigner (xploder/bruteforce/kg/whatever)
  3. copy over to your ps3
  4. load up your game, resume it and continue.
  5. you can either read what is said in the guide or watch this

if you guys are after a save set then let me know. Would be more than willing to do one. Also if this has already been posted then i'm sure the mods will let me know and close this.

Good luck.

You must login or register to view this content.

thx ;-)
11-06-2013, 07:14 AM #3
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by zocker84 View Post
thx ;-)

Hope it helps

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

LaughTracks
11-06-2013, 09:34 AM #4
Cheers for this mate.
I wouldn't say no to a saveset if you happen to be doing one. Thanks
11-06-2013, 09:38 AM #5
MrKost
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for this m8
11-06-2013, 09:40 AM #6
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by TheMrB View Post
Cheers for this mate.
I wouldn't say no to a saveset if you happen to be doing one. Thanks

Not a problem pal, will see what I can do and see if I can post it up before anyone else. Got most of the day to do whatever needs doing so hopefully I manage to get most of it done.
11-06-2013, 09:52 AM #7
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
Not a problem pal, will see what I can do and see if I can post it up before anyone else. Got most of the day to do whatever needs doing so hopefully I manage to get most of it done.

Awesome! Thanks!
It'd be cool to get some of those PITA trophies outta the way.

Muchos Gratias Amigo!
11-06-2013, 12:42 PM #8
Richard.
Won't be active..
Just a heads up to them who are interested, I have half of the save set already, not 100% sure if the Extinction trophies will work, doubt it.

Other than that though, I have a few more missions to do and it should be complete.

The following 2 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

LaughTracks, xSOADx
11-06-2013, 05:27 PM #9
thx will test it soon
11-06-2013, 06:08 PM #10
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
Just a heads up to them who are interested, I have half of the save set already, not 100% sure if the Extinction trophies will work, doubt it.

Other than that though, I have a few more missions to do and it should be complete.

omg thanks dude! i was actually gonna make a Saveset for this. but i was busy with making and fixing my BF4 Full Saveset! lol yes if you need help with it. i'll gladly help test to see if works or make them on BLANK users for no resigning.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo