11-06-2013, 12:30 AM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed, don't have the saves anymore and haven't used any myself in a long time so can't help.
Last edited by Richard. ; 07-16-2017 at 01:55 PM.

The following 101 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

4b11t, 605justin, Cloud, Alexander Green, andy619, BASIA2001, bearl, bejekas, bigburt82, BigTrain, blastman, bodo2008, brd23, candyman2720, cobrag7, CODHoster1337_, codmadz332, Creepzoid 0___0, CronicImpulse, cronos002, CYKApower, dapreacher23, Diego_Lazov, dormin, DragonSlayer67, ELiTE_KiLLER-86, Elk, escuridao96, Feinars, Fleek Designs, Gabberhard, Gandalf, GJx, gogeta62, Gustavowee2, Hadenkin, hateehc, Herrkulez, IP-Man, Isaac Clarke, Iseppina, ItzKitKat, Bichote, Jaytech, jedt, jhonatan garcia, josesant, JosSteec, Kaori912, kashiboy, KeGeeST123, KingSwitchY, Klauss, klycik, Kryptyk_, L-Griever, LaughTracks, lolik, LostSoulSiskel, mark1, Matador84, mauswanderer, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mr.Alfredo, MusicGamer, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Nyctophilia, Obi1_KaBloMe, Penn45, pierro76600, Plathunter8, pololastation, popteodor, predator13, PROGAMERNM, Rich Davies, robmoore79, RussianProdigy, SayYO, Sean Alexander, selvin santos, setsae, SHAkA, ShatteredRavenX, simmo_316, Sirprizer, SwordspiTTer, thebestplayer, TheForce, TheMrB, Ungahs, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, werdgawd, wolfteam1218, X-GHOST-X, King, xLew-- and 1 other user.
11-07-2013, 01:06 PM #29
KeGeeST123
Do a barrel roll!
Can't get it to work :(
Could someone please make a savefile that works on any ps3 account and doesnt need a resign ?
11-07-2013, 01:21 PM #30
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Brilliant mate, can imagine you standing in (insert store name) saying "yes" "hmmm no" "shit yes" "balls no" "ffs yes" "bollox this no" "what's wrong with me yes" "played it all before no" "seriously yes" "I like men no" " fortunately I prefer women yes" and so forth...haha!

A friend picked up the PS3 version, might "borrow" his game, nick the code and download the PS4 version for a tenner.

Exactly why I bought it bud, got it for £36, got the discount code with it so it works out all cheaper, I was sort of like that ahaha. Seriously said to myself all year, naaah can't be arsed, seen it and thought "ahhh shit, there it is"
11-07-2013, 01:22 PM #31
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by KeGeesT123 View Post
Can't get it to work :(
Could someone please make a savefile that works on any ps3 account and doesnt need a resign ?

Not sure how much more obvious the OP can make this:
Originally posted by Richard. View Post

You will need a resigner

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

Richard.
11-07-2013, 01:29 PM #32
KeGeeST123
Do a barrel roll!
Not sure how much more obvious the OP can make this:

I resigned it but says file is corrupted. Gonna try another resigner now.
11-07-2013, 01:31 PM #33
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by KeGeesT123 View Post
I resigned it but says file is corrupted. Gonna try another resigner now.

Try that other resigner I sent, the saves are definitely not corrupt.
11-07-2013, 03:57 PM #34
Brilliant mate, can imagine you standing in (insert store name) saying "yes" "hmmm no" "shit yes" "balls no" "ffs yes" "bollox this no" "what's wrong with me yes" "played it all before no" "seriously yes" "I like men no" " fortunately I prefer women yes" and so forth...haha!

A friend picked up the PS3 version, might "borrow" his game, nick the code and download the PS4 version for a tenner.

Sounded good at one point until Sony confirmed you need the Ps3 disc in your PS4 to play the upgrade, if you went disc.
11-07-2013, 04:05 PM #35
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by blacklanternhal View Post
Sounded good at one point until Sony confirmed you need the Ps3 disc in your PS4 to play the upgrade, if you went disc.

Shouldn't be a major problem though, if you can get a lend of a friends game - throw it in your PS4 use the code with the PS3 version and off you go!
11-07-2013, 04:44 PM #36
Shouldn't be a major problem though, if you can get a lend of a friends game - throw it in your PS4 use the code with the PS3 version and off you go!

If you're just borrowing it to platinum that works but if you're trying to get a cheaper game and return it as soon as you get it you can't.
11-07-2013, 05:37 PM #37
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by blacklanternhal View Post
If you're just borrowing it to platinum that works but if you're trying to get a cheaper game and return it as soon as you get it you can't.

You lost me there.
Yeah my intention was to borrow the game, use the code download the ps4 version and return the PS3 version - why can that not be done?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo