Post: Rogue Legacy - Thanatophobia trophy (plus others maybe?)
08-02-2014, 02:59 AM #1
fake333
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Here you guys go. Just resign and load up the game. You'll be on Profile 2 by default and in front of the path to the final boss. Beat him and you'll unlock Thanatophobia.

Profile 1 is a completely complete completed game, with a 100% manor, all the blueprints, all the runes, all the journal entries, all the minibosses killed multiple times, and all the bosses except the final one (not including the Remix versions) killed on Playthrough +++. I'm not sure what trophies will unlock, and there's a chance that they'll unlock in an impossible order, so play at your own risk.

Posted by You must login or register to view this content.

EU save.

Here : You must login or register to view this content.

You'll start the game with the traitor in NG +3.
Enjoy.

The following 16 users say thank you to fake333 for this useful post:

BigTrain, blackersama, Curoiaman, Dojo67, facade, Kojiaque, PC_, rnr, selvin santos, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Trap_King, WillDemon, wolfteam1218, xorissao, Zero4ph
02-08-2015, 01:48 AM #29
You have to update the game to v1.02 but you can't do it from the start up screen, you have to do it through the options of the game and then manually update.
02-08-2015, 02:18 AM #30
Wow these remix bosses are really hard. Any chance there is a way for this save to unlock the remix bosses trophys? I managed to get 2 of bosses done, but Alexander the IV, and Ponce De Freon are kickin my butt.
Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT : Nevermind. I got them done. Piece of cake. Now onto the darn clown trophy
Last edited by videogame ; 02-08-2015 at 05:48 AM.

The following user thanked videogame for this useful post:

winterer83
02-08-2015, 09:05 AM #31
winterer83
Save Point
hi, the remix bosses are really really hard for me. can u send your save to me Smile
if u want to help just send it to my email: [email][email protected][/email]
any reply would be appreciated.
02-08-2015, 05:09 PM #32
Originally posted by winterer83 View Post
hi, the remix bosses are really really hard for me. can u send your save to me Smile
if u want to help just send it to my email: [email][email protected][/email]
any reply would be appreciated.

Hi there, sorry but I beat it last night and deleted it all off my ps3 to make room for 3 more games I wanted to platinum. I went ahead and reinstalled it thinking that the cross save might still work but it was gone.

Sorry.

But I actually don't think that the save will work if the bosses are already beat. I think for in order for the trophy to pop, you have to beat them.
02-09-2015, 04:42 AM #33
winterer83
Save Point
yeah, i knew somebody had tried and it can't work for remix bosses, thanks all the same
02-09-2015, 02:43 PM #34
anyone can conert this to EU?
tried to do it with BSD but it freezes my game...
thanks
02-09-2015, 06:38 PM #35
Originally posted by tr1ckst3r View Post
anyone can conert this to EU?
tried to do it with BSD but it freezes my game...
thanks

same here.

I resigned it with BSD and changed region to EU...
but it still does not load. always blackscreen and freezes my ps3.
02-09-2015, 08:14 PM #36
For remix bosses there could be a way.
Someone skilled enough could change stats of those characters that we fight with in boss zone.
Anybody tried that? Game is in plus now, so maybe somebody could check it out?
02-12-2015, 07:40 AM #37
winterer83
Save Point
Originally posted by Malikkun View Post
For remix bosses there could be a way.
Someone skilled enough could change stats of those characters that we fight with in boss zone.
Anybody tried that? Game is in plus now, so maybe somebody could check it out?

i don't think this is build in save, u can only change money or remaining hp/mp or something like that of ur current character through save.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo