Post: Rogue Legacy - Thanatophobia trophy (plus others maybe?)
08-02-2014, 02:59 AM #1
fake333
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Here you guys go. Just resign and load up the game. You'll be on Profile 2 by default and in front of the path to the final boss. Beat him and you'll unlock Thanatophobia.

Profile 1 is a completely complete completed game, with a 100% manor, all the blueprints, all the runes, all the journal entries, all the minibosses killed multiple times, and all the bosses except the final one (not including the Remix versions) killed on Playthrough +++. I'm not sure what trophies will unlock, and there's a chance that they'll unlock in an impossible order, so play at your own risk.

Posted by You must login or register to view this content.

EU save.

Here : You must login or register to view this content.

You'll start the game with the traitor in NG +3.
Enjoy.

The following 16 users say thank you to fake333 for this useful post:

BigTrain, blackersama, Curoiaman, Dojo67, facade, Kojiaque, PC_, rnr, selvin santos, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Trap_King, WillDemon, wolfteam1218, xorissao, Zero4ph
02-13-2015, 12:08 AM #38
For people who can't resign the US save. I just finished the game at 100% and got a EU save.

You'll get the trophies for the blueprints, the runes and 20hours. You'll start the game with the traitor in NG +3.
Enjoy.

The following 5 users say thank you to Taytoutay for this useful post:

Dojo67, playdude28, saucisse, tr1ckst3r, Wednesday 13
02-13-2015, 08:57 AM #39
playdude28
I am error
Originally posted by Taytoutay View Post
For people who can't resign the US save. I just finished the game at 100% and got a EU save.

You'll get the trophies for the blueprints, the runes and 20hours. You'll start the game with the traitor in NG +3.
Enjoy.

Thanks buddy. Now we just got to hope someone can find a way to cheat out the remix bosses.
02-13-2015, 01:31 PM #40
You're welcome Smile
I don't think there's a way to cheat out the remix bosses. I think the stats are build in the game itself and not in the save. Or maybe it's possible to find a glitch to keep our knight level XXX for the fight, I dunno but I doubt.
Whatever, those bosses are a pain in the ass but if you keep going, it's possible. The only very difficult fight is Alexander IV 'cause it's mostly based on luck.

For Khidr, you must learn his parterns and if possible NEVER stay on the platform above, always below, this makes it easiers to avoid tears.
Ponce de Freon, once you get how he works it's simple just do a big ∞ below then jump above and try also to do a small ∞ so that the fireballs above can start disappearing.
Alexander IV: Mostly luck but it happens that when he comes without any of his kids, so it becames pretty simple. For that, block him in the right or the left corner then teleport to the opposite side (very very opposite, don't forget to put ur shadow) and if he doesn't come, jump near the picks and go back to the platform. If you're lucky, he's gonna come all alone.
The two others are pretty simple.

Ponce de Freon :
(with this vidéo I succeed in 20 tries more or less).
Alexander IV:
Just do like he does and you'll surely get this "bug" when Alexander comes alone, it helps a lot and if you can't avoid him, jump on the picks, less damages.

Hope it can help. Smile
02-13-2015, 01:39 PM #41
You're welcome Smile
I don't think there's a way to cheat out the remix bosses. I think the stats are build in the game itself and not in the save. Or maybe it's possible to find a glitch to keep our knight level XXX for the fight, I dunno but I doubt.
Whatever, those bosses are a pain in the ass but if you keep going, it's possible. The only very difficult fight is Alexander IV 'cause it's mostly based on luck.

For Khidr, you must learn his parterns and if possible NEVER stay on the platform above, always below, this makes it easiers to avoid tears.
Ponce de Freon, once you get how he works it's simple just do a big ∞ below then jump above and try also to do a small ∞ so that the fireballs above can start disappearing.
Alexander IV: Mostly luck but it happens that when he comes without any of his kids, so it becames pretty simple. For that, block him in the right or the left corner then teleport to the opposite side (very very opposite, don't forget to put ur shadow) and if he doesn't come, jump near the picks and go back to the platform. If you're lucky, he's gonna come all alone.
The two others are pretty simple.

Ponce de Freon :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KcKJEuN334
(with this vidéo I succeed in 20 tries more or less).

Alexander IV:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn1lMrZwu7U 
Just do like he does and you'll surely get this "bug" when Alexander comes alone, it helps a lot and if you can't avoid him, jump on the spikes, less damages.

Hope it can help. Smile
Last edited by Taytoutay ; 02-13-2015 at 07:34 PM.
02-14-2015, 01:49 PM #42
Originally posted by Taytoutay View Post

Enjoy.

Thanks! Do you have EU save for Thanatophobia?
02-14-2015, 05:36 PM #43
Here you go: You must login or register to view this content.
Just go through the door and fight the boss.
You're level 506, should be very easy.

I used this save to do it faster, so give a thanks there: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Smile
02-15-2015, 12:24 AM #44
Everyone who is struggling with finding clown for Coulrophilia trophy (to beat one of clown's games) here's save: You must login or register to view this content.

It's from EU version of the game, so I'm not pretty sure if this will work with US.

To find the clown just teleport to dungeon boss door and go to the "?" mark on the right side. It's dagger challenge, not the one with axes, but it's still not so hard. If you are really having trouble make sure you are playing on unpatched game and choose dragon character. You should be able to throw multiple daggers instead of just ten.
Last edited by lolkiop ; 02-15-2015 at 02:22 AM.
02-15-2015, 06:08 PM #45
Zero4ph
I defeated!
this is probably the hardest game I ever played those levels and bosses are pain in the ass.
02-15-2015, 07:07 PM #46
Kojiaque
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by fake333 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Here you guys go. Just resign and load up the game. You'll be on Profile 2 by default and in front of the path to the final boss. Beat him and you'll unlock Thanatophobia.

Profile 1 is a completely complete completed game, with a 100% manor, all the blueprints, all the runes, all the journal entries, all the minibosses killed multiple times, and all the bosses except the final one (not including the Remix versions) killed on Playthrough +++. I'm not sure what trophies will unlock, and there's a chance that they'll unlock in an impossible order, so play at your own risk.

Please take note if you have already played the game, add the file, and are online, no matter which option you choose for cross-save will still delete profile #1 and keep your original file.

So stay offline first, save the game, and the next time you're online choose the option to retain your LOCAL file.

Took me a second to figure out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo