Post: Rogue Legacy - Thanatophobia trophy (plus others maybe?)
08-02-2014, 02:59 AM #1
fake333
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Here you guys go. Just resign and load up the game. You'll be on Profile 2 by default and in front of the path to the final boss. Beat him and you'll unlock Thanatophobia.

Profile 1 is a completely complete completed game, with a 100% manor, all the blueprints, all the runes, all the journal entries, all the minibosses killed multiple times, and all the bosses except the final one (not including the Remix versions) killed on Playthrough +++. I'm not sure what trophies will unlock, and there's a chance that they'll unlock in an impossible order, so play at your own risk.

Posted by You must login or register to view this content.

EU save.

Here : You must login or register to view this content.

You'll start the game with the traitor in NG +3.
Enjoy.

The following 16 users say thank you to fake333 for this useful post:

BigTrain, blackersama, Curoiaman, Dojo67, facade, Kojiaque, PC_, rnr, selvin santos, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Trap_King, WillDemon, wolfteam1218, xorissao, Zero4ph
02-17-2015, 09:59 PM #47
If anyone would like help with the remix bosses for 10 bucks, message me with what ones you need done and I can get the trophys on a guest account then sign in and sync them up.
02-22-2015, 11:16 AM #48
Zero4ph
I defeated!
Update I finally platinum this game (Damn Alex is hard damn it) I just like to share my katagelasticism trophy US save.

Originally posted by another user
resign with BSD then once you load it die on purpose then choose new heir then give the Traitor obol thing to Charon enter any boss room to fight remix version of the traitor they should be 2 of them so good luck they are easier than Alex after you beat them die again on purpose then hope the game will let you choose the traitor class because the heirs are chosen random by the game after you choose the traitor just go to the boss room you'll "mock the traitor" there to unlock the trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

don't forget "thanks".
Last edited by Zero4ph ; 02-23-2015 at 07:20 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Zero4ph for this useful post:

Dojo67, Hpesoj, keeks7, Mr.Monster, selvin santos, SHAkA, Trap_King
02-22-2015, 11:27 AM #49
SHAkA
League Champion
here is netcheat code god mode like

Max HP
    0 332F74EC 60000000
02-22-2015, 11:29 AM #50
Zero4ph
I defeated!
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
here is netcheat code god mode like

Max HP
    0 332F74EC 60000000

for bsd as well?
02-22-2015, 11:30 AM #51
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Zero4ph View Post
for bsd as well?

no just netcheat

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

Zero4ph
03-05-2015, 07:25 PM #52
Profile 1 doesn't copy over mine only profile 2 is copying I just need all blueprints to platinum this game.
03-06-2015, 06:54 PM #53
bazmen
Gobble
Hello, please save on platinum? EU version Thank you
04-03-2015, 06:59 PM #54
Dojo67
Haxor!
Someone did a god mod on computer, so it's possible on ps3 (cfw if you have to modify a game file, ofw if you just have to hex edit the save)
but never see that kind of save for ps3 yet...
04-15-2015, 02:28 PM #55
Originally posted by Zero4ph View Post
Update I finally platinum this game (Damn Alex is hard damn it) I just like to share my katagelasticism trophy US save.

You must login or register to view this content.

don't forget "thanks".

Don't understand this one and what to do? the save does not give the katagelasticism trophy, from what i seen you need to be playing as the traitor when facing the last boss and this save is not playing as the traitor, its some other guy.
Only trophy i got from this was dieing and re rolling the heirs and got one with no traits.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo