Post: Rogue Legacy - Thanatophobia trophy (plus others maybe?)
08-02-2014, 02:59 AM #1
fake333
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Here you guys go. Just resign and load up the game. You'll be on Profile 2 by default and in front of the path to the final boss. Beat him and you'll unlock Thanatophobia.

Profile 1 is a completely complete completed game, with a 100% manor, all the blueprints, all the runes, all the journal entries, all the minibosses killed multiple times, and all the bosses except the final one (not including the Remix versions) killed on Playthrough +++. I'm not sure what trophies will unlock, and there's a chance that they'll unlock in an impossible order, so play at your own risk.

Posted by You must login or register to view this content.

EU save.

Here : You must login or register to view this content.

You'll start the game with the traitor in NG +3.
Enjoy.

The following 16 users say thank you to fake333 for this useful post:

BigTrain, blackersama, Curoiaman, Dojo67, facade, Kojiaque, PC_, rnr, selvin santos, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Trap_King, WillDemon, wolfteam1218, xorissao, Zero4ph
08-02-2014, 03:21 AM #2
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by fake333 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Here you guys go. Just resign and load up the game. You'll be on Profile 2 by default and in front of the path to the final boss. Beat him and you'll unlock Thanatophobia.

Profile 1 is a completely complete completed game, with a 100% manor, all the blueprints, all the runes, all the journal entries, all the minibosses killed multiple times, and all the bosses except the final one (not including the Remix versions) killed on Playthrough +++. I'm not sure what trophies will unlock, and there's a chance that they'll unlock in an impossible order, so play at your own risk.

Never heard of the game but I'll be sure to try and it see if it's any good
08-02-2014, 03:22 AM #3
BigTrain
Former Super Mod

Thread added to the master index... Nice share bro!
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-02-2014 at 03:28 AM.
08-02-2014, 12:16 PM #4
Curoiaman
I am error

GREAT thx so much. I play the game on PS4 but i use this save on PS3 of course Happy thx again
Last edited by Curoiaman ; 08-02-2014 at 01:02 PM.
08-02-2014, 01:05 PM #5
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Just what I was looking for thanks ever so much Happy
08-02-2014, 07:15 PM #6
Curoiaman
I am error
Anyone try if this save work for blueprint and runes too? Thx
08-02-2014, 07:20 PM #7
fake333
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Curoiaman View Post
Anyone try if this save work for blueprint and runes too? Thx

If you play on Profile 1, the trophies should pop, along with a few others if you talk to the Black Smith and Enchantress (actually going into their menus). I forget where I was though, so you may need to die once to be back outside.
08-02-2014, 07:39 PM #8
Curoiaman
I am error
Great work mate
08-03-2014, 12:15 PM #9
Curoiaman
I am error
Hi save dont work, when launch the game at the cellar door game menu game told me save data is corrupted and erase the save file. i resign the game like always i put my Param.SFO in your folder and resign. I use this file hash key

; "Rogue Legacy"
[NPUB31512]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=AFEB144ED42C5D7F75651D67922B8517

i think is the same for eu version right?

PS: sonicfan20036 work for you?

Another thing maybe is not important i have noticed the save file for the game is 83kb yours is 108kb.
Last edited by Curoiaman ; 08-03-2014 at 01:04 PM.
08-03-2014, 02:08 PM #10
fake333
Do a barrel roll!
My save is U.S. and it has a different hash key it would seem.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo