05-04-2014, 09:00 AM #1
FamedGod
#FinestSquad
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 80022D11: When you try selecting multiple folders in Bruteforce, You will notice sometimes it will decrypt the trophy folder quick and sometimes it will take forever, well when its taking forever, close bruteforce and replace your folders and only select 5-10 folders at a time to rebuild rather then 20-50. All the 80022D11 error is, is a syncing error meaning your account id wasn't resigned correctly and still has the older account id. I recommend replacing the folder with a fresh one. Keep in mind where some games say "UNPROTECTED" make sure you click on them before you Rebuild so that they change to "TROPHY" that prevents corruption.

80022D40: All this means if, you rebuilt your database with too many trophy files at once. Keep it to 100-150 folders at one rebuild. Doing a simple re-rebuild of the databse should fix it. If not delete some folders and give it another go.

80022C25: Your folder is corrupt and needs to be replaced. If you want, just edit the TROPUSR.DAT manually and remove the account id and the sync status. (Most people just ask others for new folders).

80022D86: You deleted the game on filezilla but didnt go to your trophy collection offline and delete the game.

80022D55 But Trophies Dont Sync: Your profile ID probably begins with a "Letter" like for example: ch55714255 or c5781616489646. If it begins with a letter, your profile isnt compatible with this trophy method. You will need to load each game on the account offline, and extract the folders manually and mod them that way. I know from my own experience.

Hope this helps. This was brought to you by Talent. Smile
Last edited by FamedGod ; 05-04-2014 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Fixed Spelling

The following 29 users say thank you to FamedGod for this useful post:

::iAmDemoN::, asaad99, camaro084, capovipera, Cloud, CRaZyHuNTeR, Dalmin, Farva, FERNAN-NAVARONE, Kryptus, meier88, MR_M5, NIO77, richard5555, RTE, selvin santos, smashedya, Stunz, Swifter, tetrax01, The FlyingAK47, user_714, X-GHOST-X, xK ELITE GaminG, Yolo Brahs !, ZerthekMods
11-03-2018, 08:51 AM #173
Connie
Rookie
8001051B ?
11-03-2018, 02:29 PM #174
Originally posted by Connie View Post
8001051B ?

Hmm, never had that error before. You resigned correctly?
11-03-2018, 02:33 PM #175
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
11-04-2018, 09:07 AM #176
Connie
Rookie
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
8001051B ?

Hmm, never had that error before. You resigned correctly?

Yeah Frosty
11-04-2018, 09:07 AM #177
Connie
Rookie
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Thx, I got it to work
11-04-2018, 09:30 AM #178
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Thx, I got it to work

Your Welcome
11-11-2018, 11:43 PM #179
Hi,
This is the first topic I see for this kind of preblem.
I tried lots of things bug my trophies still get stuck.

I have an old account with trophies and would get them on my new account, so I downloaded trophies, open bruteforce and edited user id. But then I got 80022D11 error even if I do only one at time.
I also got 80022D55 error in trophies I already got with my new account, please if someone could help me fix this or share a good tutorial ...

PS : When I start game my trophies get removed and when I try to sync trophies, bar progress to 100% with no error but still no trophies
Last edited by Soreth_ ; 11-13-2018 at 09:00 PM.
12-13-2018, 02:48 PM #180
EDIT, since I solved my problem. I will leave my original post below as a reference to anyone who may be in the same boat.

Here is what I did:

Seven of my game folders displayed 100% locally but I got sync errors online. I used the "delete" function through CFW to remove the local trophy folders for all seven games. Then I reloaded each game until the title screen, quit, and saw new 0% trophy folders for each game. I used FTP to move those seven folders to my PC, then used PS3TIG to edit the time stamps for the trophies, while being sure to enter the days/times for the trophies that I had already earned for each game (only one game had a genuine 0% since it was pretty bad and I had long given up playing it).

Word to the wise: be sure to keep copies of the original trophy folders in case you mess up in PS3TIG, but ALSO be sure to keep copies of the modded folders that have the new date/time stamps on them just in case Brute Force hiccups, which it did for me. It would freeze while I was trying to rebuild and re-encrypt the seven folders, so I finally just did each one manually one at a time. When all of this was finally done, I deleted the clean 0% folders from my PS3, used FTP to load the new 100% folders, and finally rebuilt the database.

Boom! All seven folders showed local 100%, then I used PSN Patch and synced online. Trophies are all sorted and everything is good to go!

The process took a while, but in the end it was worth it. Hopefully this info will serve as a sort of tutorial if anyone else needs it.

TL : DR version of what I did:

1. Delete synced trophy folder(s) through CFW
2. Reload game (to title screen) to get a new, clean 0% trophy folder
3. Copy clean, 0% folder via FTP to PC
4. Create new time stamps with PS3TIG
5. Use Brute Force to rebuild and re-encrypt trophy folder
6. Delete clean, 0% trophy folder from PS3
7. Copy 100% folder via FTP to PS3
8. Rebuild database
9. ?
10. Profit

Originally posted by another user
Also, if you can't find the trophy folder for a game but YOU have the game, you can still hack them. What I did was log into another account, load the trophies there, and proceed to edit them and use Bruteforce afterwards (also never forget to rebuild the database).

Sorry to be that guy, but can you please clarify how you did this? I have a handful of games that didn't recognize the 100% I boosted with PS3TiG, but most of the folders I used worked just fine (all of them came from my own profile but were at various states of legit completion). When I view all of the trophies offline, I can see 100% on all of them, but when I view online I can see a handful that didn't sync properly.

Is this a matter of using a CFW tool like Multiman to copy the entire trophy folder from my main profile via USB over to the new profile that I created last night? If that's what I need to do, then will the offline 100% show up for all of the games like they do on my main profile? Is the next step to re-back up the second account's trophy folder to USB and use Brute Force to re-sign over to my main profile?

I would appreciate any help and guidance that this receives. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by polyphenus ; 12-16-2018 at 02:08 AM.
03-08-2019, 04:12 AM #181
what is the 80010516 error?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo