03-09-2011, 12:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I THANK the flamers for flaming. You guys just make me stronger, and feed on your failness. If you must attempt to post on some others thread, you must be jealous, or have no idea what your doing. The very few of you that keep flaming, go ahead, you are making me stronger. Alot of people on this forum have no idea what they are talking about. REP means nothing, alot of REP doesn't mean your smart.

I will now post all my updates with a "update"

Update 1.) Attempt at downgrading.
What happens? It decides to throw an error saying "This data type is not supported" Maybe someone should create a firmware that spoof's 3.56. I don't think this would work though, but we could give it a try. I'll try that in a few hours.

Update 2.) 3.60 has some flaws..

Update 3.) Wan't to find the keys yourself? I might release a tutorial later.

We all know that 3.60 re-secures the console. BUT I'm working on something that might work, will report back later on updates.

Well, I was able to dump both the lv1 and lv2 hypervisor. Next step, attempting a cold-boot attack. If I'm successful, we will MOST likely have the keys real soon. Last time I attempted a cold boot on lv1, my RAM over heated.. So I had to dump it to my PC. But this time I might just use liquid oxygen if I can find some. In the lv1 dump, I found some information that will help us to prevent bans. We might soon be able to spoof our MAC address. IF the MAC is not physical.. If you guys want a full list of the self files in the dump, let me know and I'll add them in here. I might release the HV kernel module if you guys want that too.

We don't have all keys. We fail to have the private keys. And, we do NOT have full access to lv2. How would you figure that? If we did, we would of had the keys a LONG time ago. I'm not going to use liquid oxygen, as that is kind of unpractical. I'll just dump to my PC.
Last edited by EnVy_AsTrO ; 03-13-2011 at 05:10 AM. Reason: There must always be flamers.

The following 32 users say thank you to EnVy_AsTrO for this useful post:

ᴬustin_Powers, Midnight.eGo, AlphaPoppy, ashman788, basser1, ChynkBud, david9602, DiJiTaLNiCk, dPaws, effinTyler, emersons35, Goblom, ILovePie24!!, imfamousalr, The Epic, J.V., JonnyH94, jsonnerrr, juliex877, killa skillz, MajorPSP156, NextGenTactics, Press ►, Sambrears, sithxnew, sj_7, Slay No More, StevzZy1, stuartlittle98, theycallmeryan, ThisIsBio, wardoc22
03-09-2011, 09:07 PM #65
Originally posted by AsTrO View Post
Well, I was able to dump both the lv1 and lv2 hypervisor. Next step, attempting a cold-boot attack. If I'm successful, we will MOST likely have the keys real soon. Last time I attempted a cold boot on lv1, my RAM over heated.. So I had to dump it to my PC. But this time I might just use liquid oxygen if I can find some. In the lv1 dump, I found some information that will help us to prevent bans. We might soon be able to spoof our MAC address. IF the MAC is not physical.. If you guys want a full list of the self files in the dump, let me know and I'll add them in here. I might release the HV kernel module if you guys want that too.

On a further note, I found at that your MAC address is not physical. Preventing bans will soon be possible.

You should be given a free premium lol good luck with it bro great update
03-09-2011, 09:09 PM #66
WTL
$wagg
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
Fake and Gay.

Why? Firstly, if its a 'linux' exploit then this means you have to be on 3.15 (3.55 Linux means you already have lv1 lv2 access...) or lower, this means we already have what you are attempting to get. Then you say your close to getting keys? What keys... keys we already have. And the liquid oxygen thing... k. We also already have access to lv1 and lv2. This is just a case "Lets make a load of bullsh*t to look 1337 and get rep" and the sad thing is. Its worked.

dude i know ur good at hacking and stuff but hop off. wait and see if its fake or real

The following user thanked WTL for this useful post:

JuanAcevedo
03-09-2011, 09:13 PM #67
xXCoLt
Vault dweller
Fake and Gay.

Why? Firstly, if its a 'linux' exploit then this means you have to be on 3.15 (3.55 Linux means you already have lv1 lv2 access...) or lower, this means we already have what you are attempting to get. Then you say your close to getting keys? What keys... keys we already have. And the liquid oxygen thing... k. We also already have access to lv1 and lv2. This is just a case "Lets make a load of bullsh*t to look 1337 and get rep" and the sad thing is. Its worked.

WOW i knew it would take you or hunter or Alabamahit to come in here before anyone would just listen to me. Envys a fake, i dont know why mods dont just close anything he produces its all garbage...

Look at what he said he "tried to dump LV1 and Lv2 but his Ram Overheated" LMFAO @ THAT EPIC FAIL....

You must login or register to view this content.
03-09-2011, 09:42 PM #68
TryCatchMe
Like A Boss
Originally posted by xXCoLt View Post
Hop off bro, how his nuts taste?

Edit just seen unkn0wns post and now i believe this guys a fake
I guess I'm sucking unkn0wns nuts now huh
Last edited by TryCatchMe ; 03-09-2011 at 09:45 PM.

The following user thanked TryCatchMe for this useful post:

consteez
03-09-2011, 11:08 PM #69
Fake and Gay.

REP means nothing.. I could care les.. And we don't have all keys.. Are you retarded? Were missing private..

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by NextGenTactics View Post
You were quoted over @You must login or register to view this content. today..

Good job man, it's cool seeing NextGenUpdate finally getting noticed Claps

That's cool. Well, of course the flaming starts. Can't have a good thread without flamers. :P
Last edited by EnVy_AsTrO ; 03-09-2011 at 11:13 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to EnVy_AsTrO for this useful post:

juliex877, NextGenTactics
03-09-2011, 11:09 PM #70
xXCoLt
Vault dweller
REP means nothing.. I could care les.. And we don't have all keys.. Are you retarted? Were missing private..

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

That's cool. Well, of course the flaming starts. Can't have a good thread without flamers. :P

Lol now unknown has spoken, so it looks like you are the only "Retart" here haha just stop faking shi++. People might beleive /like you.

Such a fake kid talking bout dumping lv1 and lv2. Haha you dont even have the knowledge to attain the actual memory address.
03-09-2011, 11:19 PM #71
Originally posted by xXCoLt View Post
Lol now unknown has spoken, so it looks like you are the only "Retart" here haha just stop faking shi++. People might beleive /like you.

Such a fake kid talking bout dumping lv1 and lv2. Haha you dont even have the knowledge to attain the actual memory address.

Now you are flaming me on a typo? Man, thanks for flaming, I appreciate it, your just helping me. A good thread always has a fight. People like you put people down for TRYING. People ALWAYS make mistakes. Although I'm succeeding. This is the last time I'm quoting you.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Fake and Gay.

Fake and gay is to over used. Be a leader, not a follower.
03-09-2011, 11:47 PM #72
The Weeknd
Runin' This Joint
REP means nothing.. I could care les.. And we don't have all keys.. Are you retarded? Were missing private..

we already have all the keys for 3.55 why would we need you to find anymore?
03-09-2011, 11:50 PM #73
Originally posted by X View Post

we already have all the keys for 3.55 why would we need you to find anymore?

For 3.56..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo