04-11-2011, 03:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any luck with this yet? i was able to get the img edited and game started but as soon as the car gets into vision my ps3 freezes,I have ELFC not GTA4 but i did alot of modding on the pc and its all the same.oh when it says "Installing to disc" when i insert the mod it doesnt over write the modded .ctf and .ctd it just writes the modded .ctf and .ctd to the drive. to sum things up. Got the game running,Drove around untill i saw my car mod/ferroci then boom freez/ the floor will dissapear because of failure to load from drive.

Come on guys lets get these working... people need them :P:y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y:
04-11-2011, 03:47 PM #2
SAMCRO
Hurah!
one quick thing il explain why it wont work (im no pro but this is what i got so far)

i believe the car files and skin files are within the disc and so far we have found no way of reading and aditing the files within the disk so you may need to edit the patch with a command (like the ones used for expansion packs) to modify the texture of the car
04-13-2011, 05:27 PM #3
But im not talking about loading off the disc ~_~ lol... my ps3 doesnt evin have a disc drive just the logic board. :carling: (found it in a garbage can that was full of water) so all my game files are on my internal hard drive. and yes there are programs to view and open the vehicle's and weapons and skins, The god damn game arcutecture is the same as pc and i have made multiple car mods for them. i did acctually find a way to get it to work on ps3. the file size's have to be the same so the ps3 doesnt think the file is modded.any one have any file size spoofing idea's?
04-13-2011, 08:23 PM #4
Tha_Cartel
Little One
Originally posted by vWBIRDWv View Post
But im not talking about loading off the disc ~_~ lol... my ps3 doesnt evin have a disc drive just the logic board. :carling: (found it in a garbage can that was full of water) so all my game files are on my internal hard drive. and yes there are programs to view and open the vehicle's and weapons and skins, The god damn game arcutecture is the same as pc and i have made multiple car mods for them. i did acctually find a way to get it to work on ps3. the file size's have to be the same so the ps3 doesnt think the file is modded.any one have any file size spoofing idea's?

So your saying you have opened the file and changed the car look or whatever you changed and the game actually booted up and showed the changes? Or that you need help keeping the file size the same so it will work? :confused:
04-13-2011, 10:11 PM #5
Well. i did get the game to start up after installing a car mod and begun playing but the road started dissapearing andthen CRASH!.... i acctually think my ps3 hdd is going bad i did find it under 2 feet of water and garbage. i have no proof that the mod loaded because i diddnt see the car at all BUT the game did load. all i did was use Sparkle4,and needle. and changed the Pc file extention to match the ps3 extention.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Well. i did get the game to start up after installing a car mod and begun playing but the road started dissapearing andthen CRASH!.... i acctually think my ps3 hdd is going bad i did find it under 2 feet of water and garbage. i have no proof that the mod loaded because i diddnt see the car at all BUT the game did load. all i did was use Sparkle4,and needle. and changed the Pc file extention to match the ps3 extention.

I am assuming that if the file size was the same the ps3 would have no idea it has been modify'd

Sry for double pst
04-13-2011, 10:47 PM #6
It can be modded i havent seen any customs cars but i downloaded a common.rpf something like that and when i played it, the mods worked super fast cars, changed head light colours, changed rain colour, water was red, and one car could fly. Its really fun i found the common file off youtube
04-14-2011, 02:30 AM #7
Tha_Cartel
Little One

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

I am assuming that if the file size was the same the ps3 would have no idea it has been modify'd

Sry for double pst

I did that with map edits that were converted to Xbox the file is .xpl on Xbox and .cpl on PS3 but i realized the file were exactly the same so i changed the file extension to .cpl and they work on my PS3.
04-14-2011, 02:44 AM #8
AWSOME!!!! well this is great news now i know that the filesize is what is causing the rewrite..we need more people working on this because this couldbe huge.. imagine a GTA zombie mod... dude a whole city of zombies and guts <3 <3
04-14-2011, 08:15 AM #9
im going to double post so i can have 10 posts and start posting on other thred's

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

:p :p :p :p
04-17-2011, 08:28 PM #10
Tha_Cartel
Little One
Any luck with this yet? i was able to get the img edited and game started but as soon as the car gets into vision my ps3 freezes,I have ELFC not GTA4 but i did alot of modding on the pc and its all the same.oh when it says "Installing to disc" when i insert the mod it doesnt over write the modded .ctf and .ctd it just writes the modded .ctf and .ctd to the drive. to sum things up. Got the game running,Drove around untill i saw my car mod/ferroci then boom freez/ the floor will dissapear because of failure to load from drive.

Come on guys lets get these working... people need them :P:y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y:

How are you able to mod EFLC on PS3 i can't i don't know how to bypass the fix?

Also about changing the cars since it says "Installing to Disc" after we change the file what if we delete the game from the HDD (having it backed up on PC) edit the vehicle img then put then game back on the PS3 so it installs the data all at once.

I must say i have no experience with GTA on PC so everything i have done to my GTA4 ISO is from experimenting and corrupting data alot lol. :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo