04-11-2011, 03:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any luck with this yet? i was able to get the img edited and game started but as soon as the car gets into vision my ps3 freezes,I have ELFC not GTA4 but i did alot of modding on the pc and its all the same.oh when it says "Installing to disc" when i insert the mod it doesnt over write the modded .ctf and .ctd it just writes the modded .ctf and .ctd to the drive. to sum things up. Got the game running,Drove around untill i saw my car mod/ferroci then boom freez/ the floor will dissapear because of failure to load from drive.

Come on guys lets get these working... people need them :P:y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y:
04-17-2011, 08:33 PM #11
Originally posted by Cartel View Post
How are you able to mod EFLC on PS3 i can't i don't know how to bypass the fix?

Also about changing the cars since it says "Installing to Disc" after we change the file what if we delete the game from the HDD (having it backed up on PC) edit the vehicle img then put then game back on the PS3 so it installs the data all at once.

I must say i have no experience with GTA on PC so everything i have done to my GTA4 ISO is from experimenting and corrupting data alot lol. :p

That acctually sounds like it might work. make a back up of the iso mod it and install the mods.. i believe if you mod the iso before you patch it with lvl patcher and before you run it when you do run it the modify'd files would write on the ps3.. any one going to try this? i deleted my backup because needed the space. i can just ftp it off my ps3 tho
04-25-2011, 10:50 AM #12
Mint Sauce
Do a barrel roll!
The texture and model files (.cft & .ctd) in the game are .zlib files, open them and... :tits:
05-17-2011, 06:05 AM #13
Originally posted by vWBIRDWv View Post
But im not talking about loading off the disc ~_~ lol... my ps3 doesnt evin have a disc drive just the logic board. :carling: (found it in a garbage can that was full of water) so all my game files are on my internal hard drive. and yes there are programs to view and open the vehicle's and weapons and skins, The god damn game arcutecture is the same as pc and i have made multiple car mods for them. i did acctually find a way to get it to work on ps3. the file size's have to be the same so the ps3 doesnt think the file is modded.any one have any file size spoofing idea's?

this sounds like it would work... couldnt this be achieved like they did with mw2?... like a program like ffviewer for gta
05-17-2011, 09:30 PM #14
i did it with another car it all worked installed and every thing but i just couldnt find the car thats my prob send me the 1 u made il try it and see if mine will freez put a link up or sumert so i can download

and nice 1 4 trying i fort i was the only 1 trying coz i looked every were and is all about pc
05-17-2011, 10:25 PM #15
How'd you do it I'll test aswell if you tell me how
05-18-2011, 06:49 PM #16
imaemoguy
Save Point
ill also help i have gta VI EFLC tell us what to do.
05-19-2011, 04:33 PM #17
Tha_Cartel
Little One
Originally posted by 1 View Post
i did it with another car it all worked installed and every thing but i just couldnt find the car thats my prob send me the 1 u made il try it and see if mine will freez put a link up or sumert so i can download

and nice 1 4 trying i fort i was the only 1 trying coz i looked every were and is all about pc

Mod the cargrp.dat in the common so your car is the only one available and it has to show up.
Which car did you edit?
05-19-2011, 08:45 PM #18
BMW M3 and im guna try that y didnt i think of it lmaao hahaha
05-21-2011, 11:56 PM #19
imaemoguy
Save Point
Originally posted by 1 View Post
BMW M3 and im guna try that y didnt i think of it lmaao hahaha

did it work out?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo