04-11-2011, 03:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any luck with this yet? i was able to get the img edited and game started but as soon as the car gets into vision my ps3 freezes,I have ELFC not GTA4 but i did alot of modding on the pc and its all the same.oh when it says "Installing to disc" when i insert the mod it doesnt over write the modded .ctf and .ctd it just writes the modded .ctf and .ctd to the drive. to sum things up. Got the game running,Drove around untill i saw my car mod/ferroci then boom freez/ the floor will dissapear because of failure to load from drive.

Come on guys lets get these working... people need them :P:y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y:
05-22-2011, 03:24 PM #20
na i toke all the cars out thay was none left lmao but i been at ma bros so im back now so im guna keep trying
05-22-2011, 04:23 PM #21
Alright man keep tryin and good luck
05-22-2011, 06:18 PM #22
imaemoguy
Save Point
What exactly are you using to modify the files? And what files are you trying to mod? If I can get some of that information I can try to help. I have some experience
05-22-2011, 07:41 PM #23
He opens the carrec.img in spark iv and dump one of the ctd then open it as a .zlib and edit then convert back
05-22-2011, 08:01 PM #24
imaemoguy
Save Point
Originally posted by parazevenot View Post
He opens the carrec.img in spark iv and dump one of the ctd then open it as a .zlib and edit then convert back

Its asking for the GTAIV.exe file before it opens. how am i supposed to open it in carrec.img spark IV

nvm one more google search yielded results
Last edited by imaemoguy ; 05-22-2011 at 08:06 PM.
05-23-2011, 12:01 AM #25
you have to get the gtaiv.exe from gta for pc
05-23-2011, 12:51 AM #26
imaemoguy
Save Point
Originally posted by parazevenot View Post
you have to get the gtaiv.exe from gta for pc

i did but i could not figure out how to edit the .ctd or what to open it in

btw parazevenot that cod4 gif looks extremely real at that size
05-23-2011, 01:01 AM #27
The ctd is a zlib file try googling how to open a ctd I could not tell u how to do that part because I'm a Mac user
05-23-2011, 10:33 PM #28
imaemoguy
Save Point
damn dude i can not for the life of me find out how to edit the .ctd google didnt help at all saw something named tune tool but dont know what the hell that is. we really need to find a way to mod this shit. idk if this is useful but everytime i load up a game and play it the directory changes from F:\GAMES\BLES00887\PS3_GAME to F:\PS3_GAME.

PLUS I also found more than one place where the cars are stored in folders DLC1 and DLC2 so im thinking ones for lotd and other gbot.

but then they are
also here
F:\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\ps3\models\cdimages\vehicle.img

and here
F:\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\common\data\cdimages\carrec.img

idk man I just really want the LCPDFR mod so so so so so so badly here are some awesome videos of it. I would pay someone if they could figure this shit out for ps3.

Last edited by imaemoguy ; 05-23-2011 at 10:37 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo