06-25-2017, 09:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As title says, I have a FFXV EU save, CUSA01615 platinum, if enough people are interested I will share it. I'm not home ATM so once I'm home and people show interest I will upload it.

It has 999 million gil, full ascencion, all characters are level 99, good set of items and a few best in slot items, added plenty of magitek V2 suits, bangles and so forth. Do keep in mind it is a fresh NG+ save, meaning it's at the start of the game.

You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT. Here's the file:

This is sparta! Have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Last edited by pedja2k7 ; 06-26-2017 at 06:41 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to pedja2k7 for this useful post:

fbdomingues, JusThatGood, PL_ViPeR, vosszaa, ZaRaKiii

The following user groaned pedja2k7 for this awful post:

HerusDlinus
06-25-2017, 03:30 PM #29
Originally posted by vosszaa View Post
Also 12xMagitek V2, 12xBlack Hood, 12xAdamantite Bangle and 12xRibbon please Happy

I tried adding the 12 black hoods, everything worked fine till I did the 12 Black hoods... I think this messed up the save. You won't need 12 as only Noctis can wear it. It's in the savefile so don't worry, you'll be fine with just 1.

Originally posted by ZaRaKiii View Post
waiting for the save

I'm working on it as we speak, so far so good Smile

Also, Vosszaa, where did you find the item ID's? I'd like to know if there are any more than the list you gave us. I'd like to experiment with it and maybe make a in depth tutorial about it

(written in proper English, unlike the "tutorials" made by these other dudes where you barely get what they mean)
Last edited by pedja2k7 ; 06-25-2017 at 03:35 PM.

The following user thanked pedja2k7 for this useful post:

ZaRaKiii
06-25-2017, 03:54 PM #30
ZaRaKiii
Captain of the 11th Division
Originally posted by pedja2k7 View Post
I tried adding the 12 black hoods, everything worked fine till I did the 12 Black hoods... I think this messed up the save. You won't need 12 as only Noctis can wear it. It's in the savefile so don't worry, you'll be fine with just 1.

Also, Vosszaa, where did you find the item ID's? I'd like to know if there are any more than the list you gave us. I'd like to experiment with it and maybe make a in depth tutorial about it

(written in proper English, unlike the "tutorials" made by these other dudes where you barely get what they mean)

first of all let me thank you for all your hard work . you are awesome m8!

mu question is how are you adding the items exactly ? i cant seem to find the method

The following user thanked ZaRaKiii for this useful post:

pedja2k7
06-25-2017, 04:00 PM #31
first of all let me thank you for all your hard work . you are awesome m8!

my question is how are you adding the items exactly ? i cant seem to find the method

Thank you! So basically what you do, if you have an item ID, you search for it. What I did:

I would buy 99 Bronze Bangles and 99 Potpouri's or what ever, then I would look for either of the two and replace the first 2 digits with the desired item as many times as you want/need. Just keep in mind N O T to add more than 1 Black Hood, as it will fuck your save up.

So far I have added all the important accessories and the game did not wipe my data as stated previously. I'm still gonna test a few things, so far so good, I'm making back-ups just in case so I don't have to re-do this sh!t over and over.

Please just be patient, the end product is gonna be wonderful! Happy

P.S. If someone can find ID's for weapons/shields etc. I can add these as well, but I can't seem to find ID's no matter how or where I search..
Last edited by pedja2k7 ; 06-25-2017 at 04:06 PM.
06-25-2017, 04:15 PM #32
A little update:

06-25-2017, 04:35 PM #33
Can you level up to 120? Happy
06-25-2017, 04:42 PM #34
Originally posted by Ultimatrix96 View Post
Can you level up to 120? Happy

Want some real life money while we're at it? =Z
06-25-2017, 05:09 PM #35
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by pedja2k7 View Post

That is all I could find. I wish there are more like weapons, amigers, ingredients, baits etc

The following user thanked vosszaa for this useful post:

pedja2k7
06-25-2017, 08:23 PM #36
ZaRaKiii
Captain of the 11th Division
what you should be doing is a modded starter save with everything !
06-25-2017, 08:29 PM #37
what you should be doing is a modded starter save with everything !

Do you mean a fresh NG+ save or a fresh fresh save? Cause thats not a bad idea, depending on how much time I'll have the following week(s) I might give it a shot. The only choice is a fresh NG+ save, cause otherwise you won't be able to transfer the trophies.. Adding the items is the easiest part tbh.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo