06-25-2017, 09:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As title says, I have a FFXV EU save, CUSA01615 platinum, if enough people are interested I will share it. I'm not home ATM so once I'm home and people show interest I will upload it.

It has 999 million gil, full ascencion, all characters are level 99, good set of items and a few best in slot items, added plenty of magitek V2 suits, bangles and so forth. Do keep in mind it is a fresh NG+ save, meaning it's at the start of the game.

You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT. Here's the file:

You must login or register to view this content.

This is sparta! Have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Last edited by pedja2k7 ; 06-26-2017 at 06:41 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to pedja2k7 for this useful post:

fbdomingues, JusThatGood, PL_ViPeR, vosszaa, ZaRaKiii

The following user groaned pedja2k7 for this awful post:

HerusDlinus
06-26-2017, 06:26 AM #56
ZaRaKiii
Captain of the 11th Division
Originally posted by pedja2k7 View Post
This is sparta! Enjoy

YOU DA MAN !

please make sure they add this to NextGenUpdate PS4 Game Saves Directory

The following user thanked ZaRaKiii for this useful post:

pedja2k7
06-26-2017, 06:27 AM #57
Originally posted by ZaRaKiii View Post
YOU DA MAN !

please make sure they add this to NextGenUpdate PS4 Game Saves Directory

Thanks! I'll make sure it gets added.
06-26-2017, 06:28 AM #58
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
This is sparta! Enjoy

Could you give us a quick rundown of what contains in the save? Also, in your zip there are data01 and data02, i guess it's data01 to resign but just wanna be sure. Thanks again man
06-26-2017, 06:32 AM #59
Originally posted by vosszaa View Post
Could you give us a quick rundown of what contains in the save? Also, in your zip there are data01 and data02, i guess it's data01 to resign but just wanna be sure. Thanks again man

It has 999 million gil, full ascencion, all characters are level 99, good set of items and a few best in slot items, added plenty of magitek V2 suits, bangles and so forth. Do keep in mind it is a fresh NG+ save, meaning it's at the start of the game.
Last edited by pedja2k7 ; 06-26-2017 at 06:40 AM.
06-26-2017, 06:40 AM #60
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
It has 999 million gil, full ascencion, added plenty of magitek V2 suits, bangles and so forth. Do keep in mind it is a fresh NG+ save, meaning it's at the start of the game.

Does it has all the Armigers and Post-game Weapons such as Zwill Crossblades? Not a must, but just wanna know while save is uploading Smile
06-26-2017, 06:41 AM #61
Originally posted by vosszaa View Post
Does it has all the Armigers and Post-game Weapons such as Zwill Crossblades? Not a must, but just wanna know while save is uploading Smile

Not sure about all amigers, it does have the zwill crossblades and so forth.

The following user thanked pedja2k7 for this useful post:

vosszaa
06-26-2017, 07:47 AM #62
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
Your save works wonderfully. I can copy back and forth between the system and USB just fine with no corruption(FW 4.70 Game Version 1.10)

Also, just want to share some more details about the save in case people who looking for specific info

All Life Skills are at Max LV(10)
All Royal Arms
All Consumable items x99
Many ingredients x99
Many Lure x99
Oracle Ascension Coins x99
Rare Coins x21
Debased Bank Note x15
Magic Flask x14(All Empty)
Ring of Lucii
Zwill Crossblades

What it doesn't have
- Ragnarok(DLC)
- Ulric's Kukris
- Apocalypse
- Vigilantes
- Flayer
- Death Penalty
- Drillbreaker Plus

Please note, there are some trophies that are not acquired yet such as life skills which you need to perform at least once in order for trophy to pop. Complete 80 side quests, play Justice Monsters Five and summoned at least once. Also there is one Hidden Trophy remains which I'm not sure what is the requirement
06-26-2017, 08:59 AM #63
The hidden trophy is defeating the adamantoise, which has already been done by me, my friends had the same issues you described.
06-26-2017, 09:12 AM #64
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
The hidden trophy is defeating the adamantoise, which has already been done by me, my friends had the same issues you described.

Ahh okay. Thanks for letting us know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo