12-01-2016, 04:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Like seriously guys, it was funny and interesting the first few years but come on. If a jailbreak is released, all hell is going to break loose and games that legit gamers want to play will be ruined. This happens, we are going to have a very serious problem, not just in the modding community but with the enitre gaming industry regarding next-gen consoles. And btw don't tell me to move on PC or build one, I've done it already. I'm speaking on behalf of all next-gen consoles (even Xbox 1).*

The following 2 users say thank you to Fixed Username for this useful post:

Ali, AFG

The following 19 users groaned at Fixed Username for this awful post:

ANONY420, energie93, Frosty, Gehirnstaub, Grezinn, Hydrogen, iTruceFret, Jeanqui, John, jwm614, lalo1996, LaughTracks, MODZ4FUN420, Mtx_FuRy, ProfoundModz, PseudoAnonymous, Sick_aSS_FoO, TotalModzHD, wajdi9
12-01-2016, 09:18 PM #29
shawncarnage
Little One
Lol not
12-01-2016, 09:22 PM #30
SharkModding
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Script
yeah fuck sony!

:wato: but uhh lets still buy their shit

also

" jailbreak lets the ps4 do what it is spost to do"

like what ?

well for one run linux but there is lot's more the ps4 is capable of an yea sony is better then shitbox so yea lets buy there stuff an use it at its full potential. An make people like the loser who made this post rage about it
12-01-2016, 09:59 PM #31
Originally posted by SharkModding View Post
well for one run linux but there is lot's more the ps4 is capable of an yea sony is better then shitbox so yea lets buy there stuff an use it at its full potential. An make people like the loser who made this post rage about it

Let's hope your mom doesn't buy you a PS4 😂
12-01-2016, 10:12 PM #32
Mr.Peanut
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Fixed
Like seriously guys, it was funny and interesting the first few years but come on. If a jailbreak is released, all hell is going to break loose and games that legit gamers want to play will be ruined. This happens, we are going to have a very serious problem, not just in the modding community but with the enitre gaming industry regarding next-gen consoles. And btw don't tell me to move on PC or build one, I've done it already. I'm speaking on behalf of all next-gen consoles (even Xbox 1).*

You must login or register to view this content.
12-01-2016, 10:15 PM #33
SharkModding
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by x View Post
Let's hope your mom doesn't buy you a PS4 ��

I bought my own ps4 i have one on 1.76 and one on 3.55 which i play online on unlike you little kids who make posts like this crying about a video game on a fucking modding website gtfo grow up
12-01-2016, 10:30 PM #34
I hardly play my PS4. It's mainly a large paperweight until a jailbreak a comes out
12-01-2016, 10:30 PM #35
lalo1996
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Fixed
Like seriously guys, it was funny and interesting the first few years but come on. If a jailbreak is released, all hell is going to break loose and games that legit gamers want to play will be ruined. This happens, we are going to have a very serious problem, not just in the modding community but with the enitre gaming industry regarding next-gen consoles. And btw don't tell me to move on PC or build one, I've done it already. I'm speaking on behalf of all next-gen consoles (even Xbox 1).*

sorry but you don't speak on my behalf , I want the jailbreak.
12-01-2016, 10:53 PM #36
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SharkModding View Post

Facepalm
(10 char)
12-01-2016, 10:55 PM #37
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by ProfoundModz View Post
In your signature you state that you mod game. Now, I am assuming, and not at all stating or saying that you do, but doesn't this deter from the people who want to play old gen legit?
You're stating not to jailbreak next gen consoles, but freely admitting you own a jailbroken old gen console?!
Besides the console (which from my interpretation, isn't your main concern from this post), whats the difference in the people from old gen -> next gen?

Old gen is absolutley rekt, newgen has a chance not to turn into old gen, just cos he has a jailbroken console it doesnt automatically make him want a jailbroken PS4, i can see where he is coming from, if all the stupid shit on PS3 came to nextgen (freezing, dossing destroying lobbys with aimbot etc) its possible it will destroy it, most people these days get jailbroken consoles just for the fact that basically everyone else does lol, and also cos they are most likely skid fuckers that just like to flex online because they feel safe with their free stresser and freeze tool. so if PS4 gets jailbroken whats stopping these randies from getting a jailbroken PS4.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

ProfoundModz, RobbieMc20

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo