12-01-2016, 04:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Like seriously guys, it was funny and interesting the first few years but come on. If a jailbreak is released, all hell is going to break loose and games that legit gamers want to play will be ruined. This happens, we are going to have a very serious problem, not just in the modding community but with the enitre gaming industry regarding next-gen consoles. And btw don't tell me to move on PC or build one, I've done it already. I'm speaking on behalf of all next-gen consoles (even Xbox 1).*

The following 2 users say thank you to Fixed Username for this useful post:

Ali, AFG

The following 19 users groaned at Fixed Username for this awful post:

ANONY420, energie93, Frosty, Gehirnstaub, Grezinn, Hydrogen, iTruceFret, Jeanqui, John, jwm614, lalo1996, LaughTracks, MODZ4FUN420, Mtx_FuRy, ProfoundModz, PseudoAnonymous, Sick_aSS_FoO, TotalModzHD, wajdi9
12-02-2016, 12:27 AM #47
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
yeah that would be cool.

i mean dont get me wrong i would love to see a jailbreak for the PS4, because im looking forward to the cusomization that would come with it, im a big fan of the Custom PSN balls, Coldboots, XMB fonts etc that you can do with the PS3, and would love for this to happen on PS4, im just not a big fan of all the stupid fucks that gotta ruin it for everyone else (dossers, freezers shit talkers, 12ve rands that think they hard etc) Sal

Damn booting fgts on MW3/BO1 piss me off. All I'm doing is using god mode while invisible, don't need to boot me Winky Winky but yeah customization would be nice. I seriously wish Sony made the syncing process on PS3 like it is on PS4, where you can press the PS button and instantly see the trophy you earned, instead of going to your game tab and waiting for the long sync process to see the one fucking trophy
12-02-2016, 01:41 AM #48
SharkModding
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by x View Post
So you play online on 1.76? Your nose is growing pal. I'm not crying you silly boy, I'm simply making a point that there's potential in these jailbreak creators. You're the one acting like a kid here, crying because I disagree with kids like you getting your hands on mods. Your mom should definitely cut the plug off your PS4.

First of all im no kid i have my own place dont stay with my mom like you an no i said i have 1.76 and a 3.55 which i play online with dumb ass using redeyes bypass and no my point is that the ps4 was made to do a lot more then sony wants it to do so use unlocking it would be a good thing an stupid ass kids that cry about unlocking it as in yourself are just fucking stupid an should not even be on ps4 should be on shitbox with all the other noobs
12-02-2016, 02:11 AM #49
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
yeah that would be cool.

i mean dont get me wrong i would love to see a jailbreak for the PS4, because im looking forward to the cusomization that would come with it, im a big fan of the Custom PSN balls, Coldboots, XMB fonts etc that you can do with the PS3, and would love for this to happen on PS4, im just not a big fan of all the stupid fucks that gotta ruin it for everyone else (dossers, freezers shit talkers, 12ve rands that think they hard etc) Sal

"im a big fan of the Custom PSN balls"

I just knew it.. Kappa You don't have to hide your identity anymore Kronos Kappa
12-02-2016, 02:13 AM #50
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
"im a big fan of the Custom PSN balls"

I just knew it.. Kappa You don't have to hide your identity anymore Kronos Kappa

Hydrogen the fact that youd pick that out and look for it is making me question you too tears
12-02-2016, 02:24 AM #51
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Do you realize what you've just done??? You just made dozens of PS4 devs quit the scene so that we can't have mods on the PS4! :cry:

He's done it, my friend... He's single-handedly destroyed the modding community... All in one post.

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

Frosty
12-02-2016, 02:52 AM #52
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 907 View Post
He's done it, my friend... He's single-handedly destroyed the modding community... All in one post.

You just became famous... All in one replied post

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

TheBigRod
12-02-2016, 03:42 AM #53
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
And it will effect you none. So get over it and smoke a bowl!!!
12-02-2016, 03:45 AM #54
You must login or register to view this content.
12-02-2016, 04:02 AM #55
ReNoVaTioNz-
You talkin to me?
Exactly lmao
Last edited by ReNoVaTioNz- ; 12-02-2016 at 04:04 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo